Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Don't give me dirty looks yeah, but no...I rarely listen to k pop...I like drama OSTs but that is only cause it helps me relive the story.

I listen to a bit more English songs and mando-pop. 

tenor.gif jk :P

Ost are kpop stans enemy number one on the chart. As they often times prevent their faves to chart higher :joy:

I only listen to kpop...I breath kpop :happyshakes:

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem doesn't, but I do. I was just listening to Moon when I noticed your DP. :D

Btw, @triplem, I think I may develop a bit of a pash for Jasper. He's just too adorable!

+2

That´s so cool! What do you think of MOTS7 and what are your favorite songs?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Kim Soo hyun's face looks really small.....how come he is not an alien though?! Did someone check him? There is just something very unnatural about him. LOL. 

i believe he is an alien since watched my love from the star. Thats it

:fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@im0202 @kokodus I actually didn't watch the full seasons past the finale of 6 either but I watched the show finale so that I'd know how everything turned out....

Spoiler

It ends with Stefan/Caroline together and married but Stefan sacrifices himself to save the town. He ends up meeting up with Lexi in the afterlife.

Damon somehow becomes human but I forget how. Elena wakes up from her coma thing [AFTER 2 FREAKIN SEASONS!] and it's assumed she and Damon live long happy lives as humans. I think she says something about that in a voiceover but it's been a long time since I watched so I'm not totally sure on that. 

Then it's implied that either they died, together, of old age or one of them waited for the other to come to the afterlife. Then you see them in the afterlife, walking hand in hand and passing by houses in Mystic Falls with all the people throughout the seasons that have died. It splits off to Elena walking up to her house alone where she reunites with her whole family, including her parents.

Then it goes to Damon who walks up to his house where it's pretty much like his first scene in the first episode. Stefan answers the door, Damon does his whole "Hello, brother" thing, they hug happily and the show ends right there. 

Edit: I wrote this before I watched the video so I was slightly wrong on some stuff but meh. 

What? Only 5 new pages since this morning? :what!:

@Sarang21 Our kpop expert, please teach us the basics of kpop. Since we are so focused on dramas here, I feel the need to expand my knowledge to the broad shoulders of kpop. :phew:

@phikyl Thanks for the coffee!

tenor.gif?itemid=3531701

@Ameera Ali Thank you sweetie! :kiss_wink: (No luck, but I appreciate your kind thought).

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I love MOTS7. I love the whole album! So hard to choose favorites. I tend to play the album in its entirety when I listen to it. If I have to choose, putting aside the songs that were also on Persona, Interlude: Shadow, 00:00 and Friends are probably the tracks I've listened to the most. Though, I also really Ugh, love Inner Child, Moon, and Outro: Ego. I think I've appreciated We are Bulletproof: the Eternal more after they dropped their MV for it. It's such a loveletter to each other and to ARMY. ON and Black Swan are also just such classics that I've listened to endlessly.

What are yours?

+2

Good choices! we have similar favorites.  I love the whole album too because of the different genre that they explored. I also tend to listen to the whole album like you. 

My faves are: Ugh (I´m a big rap line enthusiast), My time (R&B well done), Filter (Jimin is my bias and I love the latin fiesta vibe of the song), Interlude Shadow (What can I say Suga always come through), 00:00 ( I love the lyric because it´s so relatable), Friends (because VMIN lol), Black Swan (a masterpiece!), Louder than bombs (a master piece again) and finally ON (It´s very different from typical kpop sound and I love feel of going into a battle that the song gives lol). 

I cried a little bit when I first listened to WABPE (I always love how BTS would write songs appreciating the fans).

I must say this year we got a lot of content from them, it´s really crazy!

Have you listen to Agust 2 and "eight" the collab between Suga and IU?

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Sarang21 Our kpop expert, please teach us the basics of kpop. Since we are so focused on dramas here, I feel the need to expand my knowledge to the broad shoulders of kpop. :phew:

Oh lord, where should I start, there is so much about Kpop :joy:. I think I will in the future do occasional posts about kpop so y´all can gain some knowledge from moi, the expert lol :happyshakes:

+2

15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

:Twerkdatbutt::twerk2: Who twerks better? I think the rabbit.

+2

yeah the rabbit got more booty....the guy looks like he is about to break his spine :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Nice! I do love the rap line. One of the rap line performances pieces I really love is Ddaeng, though it doesn't seem to be available for sale anywhere. Love the lyrics, love the delivery.  I also like the Cyphers, though honestly, they're not really cyphers, but I like them anyway, both lyrics and delivery, though I strain with figuring out the lyrics without a lyric sheet because especially Suga raps so fast.

More under spoiler so that people who don't care about BTS don't have to read it. :) 

Hide contents

From MOTS7, I do like Respect as well because RM and Suga have so much fun with it, plus they actually rap in satoori which isn't that common and they sound adorable.

Having said that, I also like the way the vocal line manages their harmonies. Everyone gets a chance to shine, but it's really amazing when they combine their voices.

I've listened to D-2 and think it's a really good mixtape. Too bad about the controversy, but I think it was right that Suga and BigHit apologized.

Haven't listened to 8. I don't want to get hit with a lot of pushback, but I'm not a huge fan of IU's, either her singing or her acting, so wasn't terribly excited about going to look for it. It seems the collaboration was a big success, so I'm happy for them.

Do you have a fave BTS song pre-Persona? I think mine may be Spring Day, so I was happy that they performed it at the 2020 Graduation and then again at Festa.  Closely followed by Fire.

+2

Will put mine in spoiler too lol

Spoiler

Yes, everything about Ddaeng is really awesome. I watched a video when a korean was explaining all the references in the song...after that my appreciation for that song only grew even more. Yeah unfortunately they don´t put song that they release for Festa on streaming sites. JK released "still with you" this year and it´s such a chill song to listen on a rainy day. But it´s not an official release again.:sleepy: Ddaeng and all the other songs on soundcloud can be found as podcasts on spotify.

Yeah Respect fun. I really love it when BTS sing in Satoori...not a lot infact rarely any kpop groups does that. 

Yeah I really appreciate the vocal line too, they have created some amazing songs. 

The controversy it was so blown out of proportion and use for fanwars especially on twitter. I was active on another forum when it happened and it was really ugly how people came up with all kind of fake narratives to villainize him. Fans from other kpop groups are calling still calling us till this day mass murderer stans...even tho the issue has been adressed and they have apologized. It was a mistake on their part but I don´t think that he did it with ill intentions. But despite all of the controversy the mixtape did really well considering that it was a free mixtape with no physical release. 

I´m a casuall listener of IU and I think she got some nice songs. I really enjoy eight and it was really a big success and it´s still doing really well on the chart. 

To choose a favorite BTS song (s) is so hard lol I will list a couple of them

Spring day the queen

Epiphany (my favorite Jin solo ever)

Euphoria (JK was just amazing in this song)

all the cyphers

Mic Drop

outro:tears

The truth untold

Pied piper

Go Go

Dope

BST

Idol

Fire

Baepsae/Silver spoon 

I was so happy too when they performed it at the graduation event, I was watching it live with some other amrys and we were all so surprised :lol:. The speeches at the graduation event was really inspiring...especiall the one from Suga and Jin. I was really glad that each member got to share their own stories. 

When did you discovered BTS? I discovered them in 2015 through the dong "dope" on Instagram. 

+2

• Like 1

@wallflowersforjane lockdown is back for certain suburbs only. Mine currently isn't affected and I think @TRaNz isn't too ?? 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

What? Only 5 new pages since this morning?

Hahahaha...yes this is surprising. 

But is this like how this thread was prior to covid 19 I wonder? 

@triplem your 1st day back in the office is finally here :shaq:

Song of the day

Watching ep 5 cuz I have a day off I mean wfh. 

I just love these two more and more. Yi hao is so nice and lovely. :biubiu: I officially announce, he's part of my oppas now. :Megalol:

And oppa is just so lovely. Look how that granny also his fan and how proud and happy he meets her. He's waiting for YH's date while he finds himself his new fan here. He suggests to take a picture together. He knows how to entertain and enjoy his time well. He loved by the elders, he passed the screening test for son-in law to be. :heartxoxo:

And good morning everyone! Hope you're all good! 

• Love 1

For some reasons i feel happy that when everyone has finished watching Twogether and started experiencing post-watching blue...here i still have 8 more episodes to go 

:foodie2: