Add and Subtract Game

Admin

42 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nice no nice??? lols...... for those who watch this before should know what a hit the drama

Nahhh this one doesn't need a remake. We already have so many dramas like the same ISWAK like storyline. LOL I won't say no to a nice high school drama but with better conflicts and storytelling though....LOLOL. -2

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh What is it with this sudden decision? Are you sure you have the patience to deal with all the univ spammers? LOLOL. Good luck!!!!

And the patience of dealing my constant shenanigans. 

+ 2 

:sweating:

• LOL 2

@wallflowersforjane I think I've been a moderator for 3 years now? Somewhere around there. I decided to apply to be a moderator after being encouraged by @CamelKnight.

I didn't think I would be accepted because, at the time, I was actively posting in one of the more volatile threads [though purposefully staying out of the drama] and because I barely hit the requirements. But I wanted to give back some of my time in a way that would help keep Soompi a thriving place for asian drama lovers to gush about their favorite things. As I'm more word savvy than tech savvy, being a mod seemed like a good way to do that. 

I admit, I was really nervous at first and afraid I'd make a misstep that would cause the older mods to be like "oops, we made a mistake with this choice" but we're all here because we have a common love for asian dramas so it made it a lot easier to remember that and to just do my best to uphold the rules. :happydance:

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmmm......i think 7 years ago ..... lols

Wow, 7 years already! That's amazing, some people don't even work at one job for that long. Actually what is the added duties of a Global Moderator? I have been wondering about that. 

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

You want to save money with me? No guarantee lols.. I'm as shady as usual

This is an IDEA. Like IRL, spreading money to different account to take advantage of higher savings rates.

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

You want to save money with me? No guarantee lols.. I'm as shady as usual :joy:

That sounds dangerous as it is :wut:

It's raining again. I hesitate to take a bath now. Hahaha. I'll do it at noon later. Hope the sun will show up more bright and warmer.  

• LOL 1

@Lawyerh congrats dongsaeng... Now you can mod your own shipper threads hahahhhha. You earn it chingu:wub: but now i have to be extra careful with my words..or else i get warning from this boss :gangnamstyle:

@Alice Wonderland ahahhahaha...dont trust me that much madam... 

My mom lost her data in her phone because of the card got corrupted and it kept asking to be formatted. I tried to fix it but all the data has gone from the phone gallery. There's some old videos of her and her grandson. And I never thought that it'll be lost one day as I thought that mom would only use the phone for calling or texting. She rarely uses it. I felt so guilty that she said it's the precious memories she'd like to keep. If I had transferred the file, She wouldn't have lost it. So I remembered that I think we still have some copies of it on my old laptop. But the old one had a serious problem with its hard disk too. I asked the service centre whether they could retrieve it back they won't sure if they can save it. They need to see how bad the damage of it. The laptop sounds weird when it's turned on and it just show a blank black screen. They said it's over then. :bawling:

What to do? Could the sd card could be saved? I mean.... are the whole file gone completely? :bawling:

• Sad 1