Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh hmm? Single but in 40s? :ph34r:

@snowlou you can still be called as unnie (by younger woman, like me) or noona (by younger men). It all depends on how do you prefer to be called I guess. Ahjumma sound so old :)

I don't only watch drama, I also watch variety show and a hard kpop fan few years ago (my fan girling side for kpop idol has calmed down a lot, since the last groups that I knew debuted under year of 2015). I've been into k-world for about 12 years, so yeah learn little bit from here and there.

@im0202 I also curious, have you learned the language?

@partyon thanks but today isn't my lucky day. But it's the thoughts that count

:heartxoxo:

Will be back later. Still in the office so I can't stare at my phone for a long time :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

it is okay. I already have many points from the weekend 2x event ^_* @Ameera Ali told me to try friends of soompi but I think.. mmmm.. mmmm... will see until 1-2 months 

hahahahha 

just save your money :kaching3:

** first day back to work I feel stressed :sad1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh gosh... Yi Hao is running all the way to get the mission this time but oppa fail to make a longer time for him. :Megalol:

Twogether missions are no joke! It's not easy to do but when they accomplish each missions, all their efforts are paid off. It's what happened in ep 1 so I believe in this episode there's another awesome thing they'll get in the end. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don’t worry tranz is around . He posted on drama thread & help me make some money some other thread

Are you saying @TRaNz is ignoring his noona?!?!?! :criesariver:

:sad1:

@TRaNz Come back!!!!! This noona promises to count the numbers correctly in this thread and post funny gifs for you to laugh at! :hooray2:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

Come back!!!!! This noona promises to count the numbers correctly in this thread and post funny gifs for you to laugh at!

Maybe he is overwhelmed by all the attention. Let him be! :D

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

I hear good things about Psycho but it's okay and I'm in need of a drama to watch, but somehow I can't stop seeing Kim soo Hyun as an alien. What to do?

I just started Psycho today. After having seen the first two episodes, I think I'm intrigued enough to continue for now. I'm not really feeling the female lead yet though. 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Noona Partyon

Those words go well together. Almost as well as Unni Partyon :joy:

@partyon I feel like we haven't talked in ages! Lol. Thanks for the box though it was a 'sorry' one :D:wub:

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

oh @im0202 what about you? Do you learn the language or also just from watching dramas?? 

@alleram95 @snowlou  Hm I first got interested in the language after having watched a few kdramas wayyy back (think mid 2000s?) Picked up some phrases from watching kdramas, listening to kpop and watching variety. Decided to learn the Korean alphabet before my first trip to korea in 2011. After that, it was just self-learning from here and there (like googling words you read but don't understand and pausing variety shows to read captions and match them to the subs). Over time you just pick up a lot of vocab. I did buy a few textbooks to self-study some grammar. Though I became lazy in recent years and forget some stuff. This is the scary part about learning a new language - you forget stuff quickly once you stop practising it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@partyon I feel like we haven't talked in ages! Lol. Thanks for the box though it was a 'sorry' one :D:wub:

I know right? :D Ages ago! How are you and what have you been up to? :kiss_wink:

Sorry that you didn't win. Better luck next time!

Did everyone here get a gift box or did I by mistake forget someone?

• Love 4