Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@im0202 yessss tendon! Sooo nice but high cholesterol for sure.. Just gotta make sure i drink lots of tea to wash the oil away :drinksboba: did you manage to meet any handsome oppa (real actors i mean) when you visited korea?

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I hope they can recover all the thread just fine..or else...ottokke..i think in total i already spent hours writing stuff for the thread

Girl, don't worry. That's why they take backups of all the servers and databases regularly. They can always do a restore from one of the backups in the worst case, if they can't retrieve it otherwise.

It will be back y'all! :kiss_wink:

262 ***'corrected

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@alleram95 @Lmangla @wallflowersforjane for some reasons you ll love the link @larus attached (a few posts above) on what the writer thought about 'ahjumma'. Its quite hilarious...solid perm...athletic skill..bright apparels..mountain hiking 

Gosh, I could never call myself an ahjumma because I can't live up to the title! They overtake me when hiking. I am like in awe of them. Speed and power is right! I will always remember this ahjumma lady who rugby hustled her way out of a crowded subway. My jaw dropped for like a whole stop.

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Variety show indeed so quiet haha... I'm lucky to have couple of ppl there. I often end up talking to myself before bwahaha..

Hahaha, that's why I keep inviting @Alice Wonderland over there. Hahaha! I know she will help to make noise. Let me go over there and add my Ep 2 (cents) now. But + / - better for live reactions. :D

+ 2 [edit, cause my count is off so I am going back to +]

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Hanyeoun The posts on this page kept changing order when refreshing the page several times. I think that is partly the reason why the numbers go out of order (not just because we aren't always amazing at calculating +2 and -2 :D )

Something weird going on for sure. Did you find out what is causing it?

266 ****re-calculated

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Gosh, I could never call myself an ahjumma because I can't live up to the title! They overtake me when hiking. I am like in awe of them. Speed and power is right! I will always remember this ahjumma lady who rugby hustled her way out of a crowded subway. My jaw dropped for like a whole stop.

Your comment :Megalol:

I was once almost became an initiator of a whole bunch of ahjummas and ahjussi to rugby tackle their way to enter ..a bus?..cant remember what.. In SG. 

Shipper paradise is back :coolshades:

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

The panic across Soompi-verse as they discover that the shipper threads are on hiatus ! 
:what!:

Dont tell me you got 1000 pms for that? That would cause a serious headache...

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols not sure if I want to invest into reddit at the moment.....I have enough platform as it is lols

Nah, don't. Just use it as a resource. I keep it around just to search for stuff, can almost always find an answer.

@partyon Got zeee box, but not the win :(

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sadly, I just finished all 8 eps..

Luckily got the next Seung Gi show coming up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, snowlou said:

did you manage to meet any handsome oppa (real actors i mean) when you visited korea?

Gosh I only wished!! Lol but sadly no. Though I find that what you see on the streets is very different to what you see on the TV :ph34r:

I've always wished that I would run into a Guerilla Date filming but no such luck :joy:

Only time I met a real actor was at a fanmeeting... I got to shake So Ji Sub's hand cos it was a high-five event! :bashful:

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I will always remember this ahjumma lady who rugby hustled her way out of a crowded subway. My jaw dropped for like a whole stop.

Who will win? Ahjumma or SG auntie???:eats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I was once almost became an initiator of a whole bunch of ahjummas and ahjussi to rugby tackle their way to enter ..a bus?..cant remember what.. In SG. 

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Who will win? Ahjumma or SG auntie???

I think Ahjumma. SG auntie got no mountains to hike, not as fit. I often call on the spirit of Ahjumma when I need to hustle my way into the the middle of the trains and cars because people keep crowding at the exits rather than go in. HRRMPH.

Hahaha! I have never seen the chatbox so active until Shippers' got deleted. Is it this a publicity technique @Hanyeoun.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wowwww how does it feel? Smooth? Hahaha

Sweaty actually :D But big hands.. He did his rap songs and it was really hot on stage I think. After the performance/fanmeet he went offstage for awhile to change and came back out with new clothes and a towel... he was sweating buckets! But omg he's really tall and manly irl :wub:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

@phikyl @im0202 @stroppyse [can't remember who else is watching, let me know!]

So I watched Episode 1 of IONTBO [Psycho But Not Okay] today and I LOVE IT. For now, I mostly love it for how beautifully the drama is shot, the use of fantasy visuals to emphasise the mood or replace a not-so-pretty real-world action and the very intriguing premise and back-stories of the characters. I also cried a little at the end. I am so torn to race through the next three episodes or to try and wait another weekend for another two more episodes before I watch again.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

:hwaiting2: i have achieved my goal today..to have get my rep points to 6000 :coolshades:

Now bye bye everyone~ I'm going to knock myself out :rip: