Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@snowlou watch it now! And spazz with me! Hahahaha. It's so fun!

But what about my unfinished business with Hyena? I want to get it done and over with... Sigh...why does watching a drama need to be a burden :Megalol:

@phikyl do i just type subreddit or something in google to find their korean drama forum? I thought reddit is US based forum?

26 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Me: still Hyena -.- .... when am I gonna be able to finish this?

Is that hard? I watched Hyena when it was airing and I like it. :D

Right now I don`t have kdramas to watch on weekend and I watch or rewach other shows. Not kdramas. Last week-end I watched Star Trek Picard and some Poirot, Miss Marple, Adam Dalgliesh, Nero Wolfe`s episodes.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

But what about my unfinished business with Hyena? I want to get it done and over with... Sigh...why does watching a drama need to be a burden 

Ummm... may I ask... why not just... stop?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

He tends to go MIA at times. He'll be in the thread posting constantly for a while and then he'll disappear for a bit.

I totally understand. I do that often.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

But what about my unfinished business with Hyena? I want to get it done and over with... Sigh...why does watching a drama need to be a burden :Megalol:

Leave it! You can pick it up again! I don't really into it so I skip. But trust me with twogether you'll love it. Perhaps do you know LSG oppa? He's in there to make you more interested. 

it's a burden since you don't love it. Easy thought. :Megalol:

I even postponed my kdrama watching. I'm so hooked with Twogether now. Hahaha

P.S. @angelangie did I put the wrong number at the top? I thought the previous one last with 336 on you. No? If it's wrong, then I'll get back to fix it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@snowlou kind of. I can't just straight out post the link here but you'd go to the reddit site [name + dot com] and then on the right side, at the top of the sidebar is a search bar and you just type in what you're looking for there. Hit search and the top results will be subreddits, underneath that will be just mentions of it in posts or whatever. So if you search "kdrama" it'll pull up the subreddits with that in the name/description. 

It is a US based forum but it's got users from all over the world so there's pretty much everything you can think of. I've never tried searching for stuff in other languages but I bet there's subreddits in languages other than English too. 

Edit to add: Soompi is infinitely better for kdrama discussions though. While there are subreddits and they're not unpopular, we have better discussions on here. 

6 minutes ago, larus said:

Last week-end I watched Star Trek Picard and some Poirot, Miss Marple, Adam Dalgliesh, Nero Wolfe`s episodes.  :lol:

Oh so good! Are you a trekkie?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

did I put the wrong number at the top? I thought the previous one last with 336 on you. No? If it's wrong, then I'll get back to fix it.

Sometime it happends to not put the right number. The thread is moving fast.

• Like 3

@MY15 @Alice Wonderland because..i already spent so much time watching it up to ep 10...its like 6 more episodes so i better finish it. I'm just afraid if one day i want to watch it again i ll have to waste my time rewatching from the beginning coz by then i will already forget about the story. Hahahhahaha 

@larus i dont know ... Like it's not bad...but i found it's not that interesting either. I feel the drama (up to ep 10) is dabbling in two major things...the romance side and the legal side...but it ended up being mediocre in both departments? I still do like some strategies they used to win some cases. :idk:

@phikyl thanks.. I ll try that. I'm just curious that's all. Coz i sometimes came across reddit but that's for topics unrelated to kdramas. Lol

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Sometime it happends to not put the right number. The thread is moving fast.

+2

Yes, it does. So if the mistake is on my part. Just tell then I'll get to fix it. I don't want to make people upset. I tend to see the previous number above me. So when the threads are so lively where everybody posting. It's overlapped since people are posting in the same time. And I usually got postpone alert from soompi. Like 10 to 30 seconds. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@snowlou ~ there is a kdrama sub on reddit but not sure how active; I don't really use anything else other than soompi for kdramas. I only lurk at reddit for certain english shows I watch occasionally.

@angelangie ~ reddit is exactly as @Alice Wonderland put it..

17 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Agreed. I visit several webs, people easily get mad somehow. Hahaha. And I tend to run away fro that kind of place. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon He tends to go MIA at times. He'll be in the thread posting constantly for a while and then he'll disappear for a bit.. ./rinse&repeat.

Ok, that's good. He seemed pretty upset on this thread a few days ago, and he just disappeared after that.

@TRaNz  Noona partyon hopes that you come back soon to tell us about what McDonald's food you've been eating lately.

:daydream::eats2:

328 ***corrected

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yes, it does. So if the mistake is on my part. Just tell then I'll get to fix it. I don't want to make people upset. I tend to see the previous number above me. So when the threads are so lively where everybody posting. It's overlapped since people are posting in the same time. And I usually got postpone alert from soompi. Like 10 to 30 seconds. 

Don`t worry. I made mistakes too. It is good that we have eagle eyes here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@MY15 @Alice Wonderland because..i already spent so much time watching it up to ep 10...its like 6 more episodes so i better finish it. I'm just afraid if one day i want to watch it again i ll have to waste my time rewatching from the beginning coz by then i will already forget about the story. Hahahhahaha 

I used to watch dramas and dropped them after a half. Like what you're doing. If it's still bearable (means: I still like to watch), I just use the magic button, ffd button. It helps you to get to the final faster. Hahahahaha. But if it's not unbearable (very meh and boring) I drop it like chips. 

I get what you mean, then go on you just need one night to get it done. 6 eps overnight :hwaiting:

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it was u not me.....lols u had 332 on the last post last page before snowlou came in with 334 ;) 

Ok. Thanks. Well let me check again. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Omo this emoji is so eating maccas isnt he? 

:eats2:

@partyon how do you know tranz is a dongsaeng and not an oppa? :joy:

@Alice Wonderland 6 eps in one night :fear: unfortunately dont have that kind of luxury..the most i can watch is 3 eps in a night hixx