Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Omo this emoji is so eating maccas isnt he? 

:eats2:

Looks like it! :D

@partyon how do you know tranz is a dongsaeng and not an oppa? :joy:

By the clothes he's wearing in his DP :DMen in my age don't dress like that. :D

@TRaNz is definitely my dongsaeng until he changes his DP to one where he's wearing a suit. :D

@snowlou You know what I say:

"If you're not feeling the drama, drop it!"

:lazyandfart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

6 eps in one night  unfortunately dont have that kind of luxury..the most i can watch is 3 eps in a night hixx

I do have that luxury at weekend or days off. So I did to watch like 5 eps overnight. But this applied only to some shows that I really like a lot. But sometimes I fell asleep while the laptop is playing overnight. Hahaha

It's not me who watch the drama but the drama is watching me. 

@Lmangla thankfully I never involve in that hot debate or soemthing like that. It gets me headache. I love peace :biubiu:

I never join any forums except here. And glad that I was welcomed warmly here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

By the clothes his wearing in his DP :DMen in my age don't dress like that. :D

@TRaNz is definitely my dongsaeng until he changes his DP to one where he's wearing a suit. :D

To be fair, I think he said he's had that DP since he made his account.... like 10 years ago or something. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@MY15 @Alice Wonderland because..i already spent so much time watching it up to ep 10...its like 6 more episodes so i better finish it. I'm just afraid if one day i want to watch it again i ll have to waste my time rewatching from the beginning coz by then i will already forget about the story. Hahahhahaha 

@snowlou you can barely finish it the first time but you are already thinking of re-watching :joy:

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

To be fair, I think he said he's had that DP since he made his account.... like 10 years ago or something. :lol:

Yeah, men in my age group were wearing suits 10 years ago. :D

@TRaNz How old are you? :D

I hope you're older than I am. I wanna be called "Noona Partyon"

:piggydance:

• LOL 5

Edit: And that's my last one for the night. Didn't realize it was already almost 3am. Have a good night/day guys! 

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Edit: And that's my last one for the night. Didn't realize it was already almost 3am. Have a good night/day guys! 

Good night @phikyl Have a good sleep! Sent you a little something as a good night gift :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

Someone asked if I was doing a rewatch of HP with you guys... I think it was @wallflowersforjane? Anyway, I am not watching it with you guys but it wouldn't be a re-watch for me as I haven't seen it. Not sure that I'll ever watch it tbh. I heard it was pretty good but I've been more into C-dramas the past few months. 

You should join us! First time watchers are welcome too - @partyon and @stroppyse are there. Well, if you do want to come by, let us know! :D Edit: Good night! See you tomorrow!

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@Lmangla does reddit have forum to talk about korean dramas? Apparently reddit for HP is 'better'...from what i heard. Lmangla...can we not have an event in relation to HP?

Can confirm this. I lurked in there because I wanted to know if it had the same atmosphere as Soompi. But the discussions on Soompi is more in depth and intense.

@angelangie @snowlou Reddit is interesting. It can be for everything and anything so if you have an obscure hobby, you most likely can find a community there. I used to check the Pokemon Go reddits for info and the research they would do! I also lurk there for skincare recommendations and reviews, they are really comprehensive! Didn't use it for a good while but now I am back to lurk for elections news and comments.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@MY15 hahahahha...no... i don't mean i'm going to rewatch that drama.. but if i drop it now..who knows one day i become curious because i haven't finished it..then i have to rewatch it from the beginning. sigh.. i'm complicated am not i :joy: 

@partyon err...you could be 27 or 28 for all i know..coz men wear suits when they go to prom at the end of their high school days don't they? :Megalol: 

@phikyl night phikyl~~ sweet dream! 

@wallflowersforjane yes that's what i originally thought of Reddit is.. a forum to talk about those other stuff and not kdrama... ahahhah. In saying that..now i have to go work my brain to write my thought on HP ep 4 and TMB. 

TMB has officially ended now :sad1: