Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know right? :D Ages ago! How are you and what have you been up to?

Spent most of my weekend meeting up with people I couldn't meet for months during the 'lockdown' period. So I wasn't very active on here...

I had to skip many pages cos there were too many :sweatingbullets:

What about you? Enjoyed your weekend? 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane @snowlou@im0202 @Sushimi @angelangie oh daebak!!! I love this show so much!! Done with ep 2! I enjoy every bits of it. And guess what! The question who is this fan from the beginning is such a wonderful adventure that they finally meet the first fan! And my bet is so totally wrong!!! It makes me more happy! That they proved me wrong! Respect to the star! And I love the fan, nice and polite. No shouts no excessive fangirling, she acts normally calm in front of them. Now I'm curious to check BWGM after this show ends. Oh next finding fan adventure!!! We'll get dinner first. And back to watch. 

P.S. I tagged you all cuz I think  you're also watching this, right?:biubiu:

290 before me, so my number

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols not sure if I want to invest into reddit at the moment.....I have enough platform as it is lols

Lol... I got a reddit account too but I use it for lurking and upvoting posts only.

The discussions there are VERY different from on here :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Spent most of my weekend meeting up with people I couldn't meet for months during the 'lockdown' period. So I wasn't very active on here...

Ah, that is great! I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. It's important to meet up with your friends. :hooray2:

I had to skip many pages cos there were too many :sweatingbullets:

What about you? Enjoyed your weekend?

I enjoyed my weekend. Life is pretty much close to normal here now after the lockdown, so my social life is very active right now. :joy:

@angelangie PMed you! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I enjoyed my weekend. Life is pretty much close to normal here now after the lockdown, so my social life is very active right now.

Lucky you!!

I'm still waiting for the entertainment venues like the cinema and karaoke places to re-open. I think I miss theatres the most as I'm a regular movie-goer so this is really a torture for me...

:cries:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

a lot wilder? So I get to roll my eyes to the max is it

Hmm what you mean by wilder?:D There also got moderator hahah

I would say the discussions are usually not as in-depth. And since the posts there are words only, it's not as fun to read. And the reaction buttons only have either up or downvote lol. Easier to get negative reaction too as it's anonymous. Over here you can see who gave you what reaction. No hiding! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Lucky you!!

I'm still waiting for the entertainment venues like the cinema and karaoke places to re-open. I think I miss theatres the most as I'm a regular movie-goer so this is really a torture for me...

Awwww, poor you. :tears: I hope that those venues re-open soon over there!

I'm going to the movies for the first time this week. It has been "requested" that we go and see this movie:

pr_onward_digital_19024_267152e6.png

Sigh. I'm a bit old for this. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@im0202 wow you've been all around the world haven't you :coolshades: korea a nice place to visit?? hmm what happened to shipper's paradise?

@angelangie hahahahahah.... you could very well be my unnie from the way you 'talk' in this forum.. but i 'talk' young and i think it doesn't reflect my true age. ehh... but i'm so happy if you're truly unnie loorrr....unnie angie to replace @Lawyerh now dongsaeng :fun:

On 6/28/2020 at 1:07 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I started watching a Taiwanese series called “U Motherbaker” 我的婆婆怎麼那麼可愛 Now up to episode 8 out of 40. 

It is so hilarious. Can check it out @000231846597 if you’re interested. 

I am not sure if there’s English sub or not.

Thanks! Have been very busy lately and have no time to even login this forum. Will check it out.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Awwww, poor you. :tears: I hope that those venues re-open soon over there!

I'm going to the movies for the first time this week. It has been "requested" that we go and see this movie:

Sigh. I'm a bit old for this. :joy:

I certainly hope they will reopen soon!

Oh I've seen 'Onward'! I did cry once. It was pretty good! Not on the 'Inside Out' level kind of good but decent enough.

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 wow you've been all around the world haven't you :coolshades: korea a nice place to visit?? 

Haha not all around the world yet... But I do have the aim of travelling to all continents (except Antarctica lol). Need to save up for the Americas and Africa. Most recently travelled to the U.K before all the lockdowns started, but I think my favourite countries to go to for now are S.Korea and Japan because I love the food there :D I think you'll enjoy Korea if you have an interest in their culture and like their food! Lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Where's IkSong thread??

:fear: come backkkkkk

:criesariver:

Oh halo @000231846597 long time no see

@im0202 i loveee japan! I love tonkatsu and fried shrimp thing...oh also there s this rice with all the fried stuff..cant remember the name. S korea will be interesting..it has so many places with beautiful sceneries. Inside out! I like that blue character..she s so :lazyandfart:

I hope they can recover all the thread just fine..or else...ottokke..i think in total i already spent hours writing stuff for the thread :crybaby:

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Shipper paradise is soompi backbone le? I'm afraid there will be a big demonstration ? :joy: My rice bowl le... pls reopened..

Did @Hanyeoun rick-roll away the Shipper's Paradise section? :joy:

I wouldn't be surprised if there is only this video left there.

264  ****re-calculated

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, snowlou said:

i loveee japan! I love tonkatsu and fried shrimp thing...oh also there s this rice with all the fried stuff..cant remember the name. S korea will be interesting..it has so many places with beautiful sceneries.

I think that's called 'Tendon' right? Tempura with rice. I love that too! But so very filling lol :fatso:

I've been to Seoul quite a few times so if I go again I would want to explore the other cities. Already been to Busan and Jeju-do before. I like how the other cities are more chill and you experience the local vibe more. The views are fantastic too.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1