Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Wow this new profile format is all-baring. Cannot hide anything already... 

Also, no more member title?? My K-Bapper title is gone but I worked so hard to reach 500 posts that day :tears:

Ohmygosh, I didn't notice that! I didn't even get the change it. Use location like me? :sweatingbullets:

6 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

You think so? Before I slept last night I was thinking about what if she becoming WJ mom and a wife to IJ :lol:

Blame it to the one of the fanfiction I happened to read before I was off to dream land LOL

If it was wrong, IJ's ex-wife would have appeared. Hahaha! Going to add on TMI to your list too. You are so detailed in those notes! But now that you mention it, all those little sounds are actually pretty big clues!

1 minute ago, superspace said:

Me after 5 hours of face to face meeting and 3 hours of online meeting:

Oh dear, you just finished?!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh dear, you just finished?!

YEESS!!

I had a face to face meeting with new director since 9am to 3pm. And continue for online meeting at 7pm-9.30pm at home!

ezgif-2-d06c18facc37.gif

But, at least still manage to check twitter and soompi forum as well! LOL!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, superspace said:

YEESS!!

I had a face to face meeting with new director since 9am to 3pm. And continue for online meeting at 7pm-9.30pm at home!

But, at least still manage to check twitter and soompi forum as well! LOL!

I hope you had time for dinner too!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Alice Wonderland Recently plenty drama did that lols. Affair is like a plague. I occasionally watched haha... Love Affair in the Afternoon is my favourite. 

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali's fav too. 

Yes  my fave drama last year...romanticism of affairs ...absolutely. Dump your values at the door.  Chemie so good , I even ship them RL though she's married :yaaa:.... 

@Ameera Ali your husband is going strong ...lead roles after lead roles. I am glad ...so many years in this industry and to find recognition at this age is fab.

8 minutes ago, staygold said:

:lol: changed it back! That was a rice pressure cooker. Hawkins brand!

we use prestige. my mom thinks that is the only option for rice pressure cooker. my aunt uses hawkins and suggested and my mom just eye rolled. LOL. my aunt was like "but hawkins is also good LOL..." after a vehement "NO" from my mom, my aunt just laughed "okay big sister. stick to your precious!" :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we use prestige. my mom thinks that is the only option for rice pressure cooker. my aunt uses hawkins and suggested and my mom just eye rolled. LOL. my aunt was like "but hawkins is also good LOL..." after a vehement "NO" from my mom, my aunt just laughed "okay big sister. stick to your precious!" :joy:

Brand loyalty runs strong when it comes to pressure cookers! :sweatingbullets: No points guessing which one we use. 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

There is a prestige pressure cooker as old as me in my house. My mom protects it like a treasure. LOL. We also have another Hawkins one, but she likes prestige better too....hmmm I guess it's ingrained in every mom's brain that prestige is superior?!? Idk. 

• LOL 3