Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

You do realize, that if I am ancient? A lot of peeps are even more ancient? I am only in the middle here. There are SOOOOOOoOOOOOOOoOOOoOO many here, which are WaaaAAaaAaaaaAAaaAAy older than me!

@snowlouDon't let @kokodus fool ya. Lil sis is older than you think. 

Don't distort the truth bro!!!! *in seokhyung's voice* LOL. I never said I'm still at sweet 16, everyone knows how old i'm. Honestly if people lurk around this thread for a few weeks they can easily guess all of our ages with the way we talk our preferences, our likes and dislikes. Don't you guys think so? 

• LOL 7

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

@triplem did u finish Love designer? I have put everything on hold. 

+2

Yes...I fast forward so much...they spent so much time on the 2nd pair that it bored me to tears....but I hung on for Song Lin and ZF...it was not much plot but I just like them together....plus Johnny Huang is lovely as you can tell from my profile pic.  I am actually now watching a police drama with him - Thunder . I like it - realistic and reminds me of those old HK police vs gangster dramas. 

Are you gonna continue LD ? 

-------------------

722 ( start from here )

@Lawyerh I lost but thank you :lol:

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

Yes, I am. Maybe from next week or the week after that. For Johnny boy and Reba's red lips!

+2

omg ...talking about reba's lips...god ...even when she was asleep or getting up , she was fully made up :lol:...have you watched any other Johnny dramas...i think I am on a JHuang phase

@partyon just a lot of money making going on :smashes:

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Don't distort the truth bro!!!! *in seokhyung's voice* LOL. I never said I'm still at sweet 16, everyone knows how old i'm. Honestly if people lurk around this thread for a few weeks they can easily guess all of our ages with the way we talk our preferences, our likes and dislikes. Don't you guys think so?

Am I the only one who doesn't know how old you are Ms. Koko? <scratching my head> :w00t:

720 *** re-calculated

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon just a lot of money making going on

WHAT has happened to this thread ?

I can't get this Eminem song out of my head after this Members Shop was introduced ... for some reason.... :D

"I've created a monster....."  :D:D:D 

I think we seriously need to start considering rehab for some people here. :D

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali ooooo ...the trailer looks fab....drama please be good.

@partyon everyone is wanting to get rich quick...this is the only place on Soompi where you can make easy money . Drama threads require great brain power :nonono:

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyongo buy medal, I see u have 1K

I have more :D I'm not buying a medal, I'm storing my €€€€€. I will invest them when I feel the time is right on the market. :D

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

these hand

You like hands, huh? :loveu:

They're showing your husband's hands a lot in Sperm Drama too. :D

716  ****re-calculated (sorry @triplem :D )

• LOL 3