Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I was kicked out from soompi for several times. So is the update still ongoing?

@Sushimi Good for you it's gone for trophies!

Btw... just saw this preview! I think I read it is being mentioned a few days ago but I didn't notice it's the title of the show! I saw the spoilers a few months ago. And one of a fancam shows they were taking a selfie with oppa passing by from their back and say hello. Ah.... those fans were so surprised for what just happened to them and screams so loud after they snap out of it. 

Oh... oh... what a blessing it is! We have Jibsabu, then Busted! then this. Though, I find the recent jibsabu are quite lacking after they resuffle with new members. You know it's good but the old feels of the original four main casts are much memorable. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Oh... I like the new updates! It looks cool! We can see everyone's details without visiting their profile. 

But I'm online more often through mobile. And I can't see any badges of the members have. Is it only at my end or does it look like so for eceryone?

Anyway, good job @Hanyeoun and team! You guys rock!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1