Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Talking about cooking rice (which I do on a pot on my stove), what kind of stoves do you use in your countries?

Electric (induction / ceramic)? Gas? Other?

I use gas, mostly.

I use electric, if I run out of gas and it hasn’t delivered yet.

I use induction, for table top cooking like shabu2 or bbq

++2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, do we get money for liking posts or for getting likes?

I don't think we get money from liking but yes , getting positive reactions for your posts will help you earn some cash. So we're all trying to help each other make some :D 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I got to confess.. I don't feel like to rewatching HP now lols... Many surgeries, patients story... I'm a shadow member of the club haha... 

Actually, I'm not watching anything today. Fix You also kind of make me stress lols.... It's a good drama tho, will catch up in weekend.

I haven't watched any dramas since Monday. Eyes too heavy and body didn't want to listen to what I wish I could do. I think I'll catch up on the weekend too. 

Well for the surgeries and patients story, honestly I did FF a bit on re-watch :ph34r:

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

If it was wrong, IJ's ex-wife would have appeared. Hahaha! Going to add on TMI to your list too. You are so detailed in those notes! But now that you mention it, all those little sounds are actually pretty big clues!

Ahh the TMI. I was thinking whether I should I add it or not before posted it. I noticed the sound effect for 'the stone', while for the other sound, I just noticed during the re-watch session. No promises for TMI as a regular thing for the other episodes. 

• Love 4

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha sometimes I forgot who is with which age. 

But I got my unnie rabbit @snowlou

If you are younger than YYS, it means we are about the same age? I think I managed to gauge @im0202 and @superspace at about our dear Dr Jang's age. Still not too sure about @kokodus, need more clues besides that you are still in dental school.

Everybody's long Soompi history trips me up! :sweatingbullets:

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am a serial liker as well...long before these meant money. I always appreciate people posting. Unless I can't agree , then I won't react.

Same same! But its nice to be able to give cash now. Haha!

7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Ahh the TMI. I was thinking whether I should I add it or not before posted it. I noticed the sound effect for 'the stone', while for the other sound, I just noticed during the re-watch session. No promises for TMI as a regular thing for the other episodes. 

I didn't even notice the dog bark until you mentioned. The only other significant sounds I remembered was JW biting IJ and IJ's eyes at annyeong. But that's also 'cause I replay those scenes WAY TOO MUCH. Lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I don't think we get money from liking but yes , getting positive reactions for your posts will help you earn some cash. So we're all trying to help each other make some :D

That's great! I'm myself a serial liker (always have been), so am definitely doing my best to help everyone out. :kiss_wink:

Still I kind of wish and hope that this forum will not turn into just money making .... I hope we all can have fun and enjoy ourselves here! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hands are nice, but Korean actors' hands are pretty small in my opinion. :D (Sorry)

I disagree :joy: sometimes it’s it to big it come in the way of kiss 

15930158831593015873.gif

+11

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

If you are younger than YYS, it means we are about the same age? I think I managed to gauge @im0202 and @superspace at about our dear Dr Jang's age. Still not too sure about @kokodus, need more clues besides that you are still in dental school.

Hahahhaaha

tenor.gif

Jkjk I outed myself earlier but it’s okay:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Had one indiviual told me that had i not tell her my age, she would have thought that I'm...Way way older just by the way i write sometimes....So...hahaha

+2

You are an old soul at heart. LOL

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon lizard bring me luck tonight lols...

@kokodus younger than YYS too, she's really a tough competitor for me... :kicks:

Thats right. The age differnce btwn me and oppa is in double digits, but oppa is dumb and acts like a manchild anyway, i can handle him. I can be fierce in warding off the competitors too....:evillaugh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6