Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

LSG is my husband :yaaa:

eh?? Were you not wife number 2 to YYS? Sorry I have to give 1st place to @kokodus...

@partyon @Ameera Ali looks like tonight's theme is hands...i have to say my this oppa's hands are quite big and notice his long fingers and nice veins

Spoiler

giphy.gif

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Don't distort the truth bro!!!! *in seokhyung's voice* LOL. I never said I'm still at sweet 16, everyone knows how old i'm. Honestly if people lurk around this thread for a few weeks they can easily guess all of our ages with the way we talk our preferences, our likes and dislikes. Don't you guys think so? 

First sis, you were never "sweet" 16. You were sixteen. That's it. :P 

Mhm I don't think so, but that is an interesting question. Do we have a few newbies here that just joined this thread? I wonder how they would guess everyone's age without looking it up. 

Since I rock the hermit/lumberjack look though, I look easily 5 years older. 

Sigh.....can you believe people actually think we're fighting? I wonder why. 

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon forget to ask u, how you find +/-? After talk in fgtd, I think I seldom saw you.... 

Oh, I used to only come to Soompi to talk about dramas previously (since I joined in 2014 - been a lurker since 2011). Feel Good to Die was a drama I watched, and therefore, I also discussed here. I've had years when I was more active, and other years where I was in major drama slump and barely visited Soompi.

I always knew about Add/Subtract, but I always felt it was a bit of an "Insider club" (not meant as criticism) and as I was not always active in Soompi, I didn't dare to join the discussion. I have seen many of you on the drama threads before I joined +/-.
I know I've discussed with at least @larus and @triplem on the drama threads throughout the years. :) 

Anyway, it's been fun to be here. I think it has been very comforting especially during the coronavirus lockdown to laugh with other people around the world who are in the same situation as me.

Thank you everyone for the laughs you've given me during the last few months !

:Megathanks:

How about others on this thread? :kiss_wink:

686 ****re-calculated (guyz, you're way off with your calculations :D )

• Love 7

Just now, Dhakra said:

+2

First sis, you were never "sweet" 16. You were sixteen. That's it. :P 

Mhm I don't think so, but that is an interesting question. Do we have a few newbies here that just joined this thread? I wonder how they would guess everyone's age without looking it up. 

Since I rock the hermit/lumberjack look though, I look easily 5 years older. 

Sigh.....can you believe people actually think we're fighting? I wonder why. 

I joined the forum on Saturday. This thread, I think, on Monday. 

Ehehe, voila, throw 'em questions at me. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thank you everyone for the laughs you've given me during the last months !

youre very welcome big sis @partyon :kiss_wink:

i have to say i love making all you people laugh; just makes my day better <3

:fingerheartx:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyway, it's been fun to be here. I think it has been very comforting especially during the coronavirus lockdown to laugh with other people around the world who are in the same situation as me.

Thank you everyone for the laughs you've given me during the last few months !

Ya me too I don’t know what made me join... I just kept seeing it as a hot topic one day and the bored me decided to find out what was this thread about. I think I saw some familiar names here so I started posting. 
The talk in here is really random but I do enjoy the randomness and everyone here is funny. 
It made the lockdown more bearable. I usually don't post much but I think now I might be addicted... Maybe I’ll go back to lurking soon lol.
:heart1:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@partyon yes we have definitely discussed on drama threads from time to time....l

Have been here on this thread since 2017... it has always been good fun talking and fangirling . I met many of the folks here and we have  become close buddies over the years. 

@Ameera Ali ehhhhhhhhhh....how come LMH's hands smoother than mine ?

@im0202 don't go back to lurking mode

@Lawyerh I must save it for cuter stuff...