3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Can I trade in my medals :tears: I want the panda

how do you see the little animal medals? i cant see them in the shop :(

wait i see them now ima save up for them 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

+2

12 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

I joined the forum on Saturday. This thread, I think, on Monday. 

Ehehe, voila, throw 'em questions at me. :D 

Perfect! *grab and drag you to us*

Welcome......let me call you test subject.....if that is too unpersonal for you....let me call you Test Subject ZeroOne. If it comforts you, we can also just call you 01.  Yes, I know, I am charming. So....the question. I will quote sis here: 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Honestly if people lurk around this thread for a few weeks they can easily guess all of our ages with the way we talk our preferences, our likes and dislikes. Don't you guys think so? 

Based on this, how would you guess our ages? Let me throw a few people in the mix, I just throw out a few random names that come to my mind ane were active here recently. If I forgot someone, sorry, that doesn't mean anything.....just that I forgot you.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I also just add people I do know their age, so well if you don't appear here, it just means we haven't talked to each a lot and I know nothing about you. Yeah, feels bad right? You should have talked to me more often! 

@kokodus @Dhakra @triplem @Lawyerh @Sushimi @Lmangla @staygold @phikyl @cenching @TRaNz(Thanks for the gift bro)@angelangie@lynne22

Mentioned people here also don't have to reveal their ages if its wrong or correct. Just see it as a fun experiment. 

Age is just a number @Dhakra ...it's okay folks...you can call me omma...:fear: tiger mum 

--------------------------------------------- 

Hmm so many cute stuff coming from the shops...but is it like pushing it if I get an "abs" medal or something??

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I also just add people I do know their age, so well if you don't appear here, it just means we haven't talked to each a lot and I know nothing about you. Yeah, feels bad right? You should have talked to me more often!

But, but, but.... :tears: You rarely answer me though I try to talk to you from time to time. Even though I sometimes write in German. :bawling:

I want to get to know you too! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Indeed, you can call me ahjumma but my mental age is closer to that of a toddler having tantrums every now and then. I sometimes get mistaken for a grade schooler in the school I'm working at. 

• LOL 6

+2

Just now, partyon said:

But, but, but.... :tears: You rarely answer me though I try to talk to you from time to time. Even though I sometimes write in German. :bawling:

I want to get to know you too! :kiss_wink:

Huh, really? I didn't answer you? When? That does sound like me. You wrote in german? When? I can't remember anything german her. Are you german? Wait......aren't we all a bit german? 

You know how much US american use german words without knowing they are german words?

Well, it's never too late to get to know me, just probably now, since I am not as active anymore.