Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon I dreaded the reveal but kinda prepared for it already because all his demeanor is screaming that. I won’t mind it so much if his immediate previous role is not the same kind.

@mouse007 applause for your mom in watching TKEM and enjoying it. I enjoyed it too so I don’t really understand why the saying out there that it’s bad. It’s a fantasy sci-fi drama. Don’t watch it using the usual kdrama rom-com lenses. Some are confused with the doppelgängers, but the setting is a parallel universe, of course parallel characters should be expected. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, triplem said:

There is only one weekender I finished without FF button - Beautiful Love Wonderful Life . I don't think I can do it again.

That is a quite a feat! I did FF through the whole BLWL drama, and never found myself attached to it enough to even join the soompi discussion thread. The leading couple was cute but even the main plots were too draggy to keep me interested.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

:D

btw the first dog they are slicing is ice cream not an actually dog 

(we cruelty free in dis house)

No matter how many times I see this, I can never get used to it :sweatingbullets: my reaction is always pretty much the same as that black dog :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

No matter how many times I see this, I can never get used to it :sweatingbullets: my reaction is always pretty much the same as that black dog :lol:

same here dude lol 

just be likeSurprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme

btw -2

;)

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@mouse007 applause for your mom in watching TKEM and enjoying it. I enjoyed it too so I don’t really understand why the saying out there that it’s bad. It’s a fantasy sci-fi drama. Don’t watch it using the usual kdrama rom-com lenses. Some are confused with the doppelgängers, but the setting is a parallel universe, of course parallel characters should be expected. 

I totally agree with you. I also don't understand the negative feedback. I did find episodes 1 and 2 slightly confusing but that's bec we were being introduced to the 2 worlds and the different characters in each world and trying to figure out who is who. But it really is such a good one and each episode leaves me at the edge of my seat. 

@triplem @staygold oops correction, I thought I was only at ep 14 of Tiger and Rose but I'm actually at ep 17 already! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I thought I was only at ep 14 of Tiger and Rose but I'm actually at ep 17 already! 

Now I am even more at peace knowing it is good all the way till the end! :w00t:

@Lmangla Her expression is what makes the scene memorable! But I loved how Reba hugged Johnny after seeing her mom!!! As if what more can go wrong! :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @mouse007

TKEM received negative feedbacks not because the drama is bad per se but because it didn’t lives up to the expectation that was already set in stone before the drama even aired. Well, it’s promotional strategy from the PH itself that’s backfired 

LMH The Megastar who came back after MS, KES The Star Writer with plenty of hits under her belt, KGE The Precious Girl Next Door, and the billions won of budget. With those tags on TKEM, people expected a blockbuster/epic/legendary type of drama. IF the viewers watch TKEM without the sky high expectation, I am sure they will enjoy it....

+2

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Jasper Liu. Taiwanese guy. It was taken from that TW guy IG. It was in Jan 2019. I don't know YYS that much back then haha....

+2

Ooooo I have heard of Jasper Liu. Why are they together though? Is it for any variety show or something like that? 

• Like 4

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @triplem Yeah, young sperm is pretty clueless. I think we can all agree that he is best suited for Ha Ri's diva team member? They will probably end up together and have lots and lots of pretty babies who are as clueless as their appa.... :D

@ktcjdrama I was also prepared for the scenario in My Unfamiliar Family, but I just feel that the writer could have come up with something more creative. Would have been interesting to find out he already had a child with someone else before their marriage. :D

GUYS, CAN WE PLEASE DO THE MATH? We are slipping again into the old model of just writing -2 and +2.... :D:D:D

Spoiler

200.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh Second YYS attack of the day! 

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ah YS and SG friend from Gu Family Book. I didnt know oppas that I collect are mutual friend. I can't cheat on them @kokodus, I gotta be careful

The more in one picture the merrier! 

@kokodus Have you seen the Cafe25 clips on Twitter today?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3