Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No I will ask ppl to bring me to nice restaurant instead :joy:

@triplem @Ameera Ali Omg OMB I cannot. This I Sang is gone case... lols... so lovey dovey. @Lmangla this is a couple I sign them to break up soon, no 2 in poll :lol: @partyon He's no tsundere indeed. 

lol...he was never a tsundere to begin with.  ( Tsundere would be the Chocolate ML. :lol:)  He just did not want to open up to her given his condition vs her desire. From the start , he was always very gentle and attentive. Nice to find a matured romance that is heart fluttery for me.  But some angst will be coming soon....

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

lol...he was never a tsundere to begin with.  ( Tsundere would be the Chocolate ML. :lol:)  He just did not want to open up to her given his condition vs her desire. From the start , he was always very gentle and attentive. Nice to find a matured romance that is heart fluttery for me.  But some angst will be coming soon....

Oh yeah, you can count on it. Angst is on its way..... :crazy:

I'm really liking My Unfamiliar Family btw. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm really liking My Unfamiliar Family btw. :kiss_wink:

Same ...if all family makjang dramas are like that ..surely I will watch them all :joy:

So from @Lawyerh from what I gather  back reading , we're apparently freaks in  bed ( not sure if this is a compliment :w00t:) who like to stare mindlessly at the bathroom floor while showering and has a habit of scurrying to seem productive while thinking of the next best restaurants to bring others to, and enjoy looking after other people's money.  

1 minute ago, triplem said:

So from @Lawyerh from what I gather  back reading , we're apparently freaks in  bed ( not sure if this is a compliment :w00t:) who like to stare mindlessly at the bathroom floor while showering and has a habit of scurrying to seem productive while thinking of the next best restaurants to bring others to, and enjoy looking after other people's money.  

lols :D Sounds like every man's dream woman! :D

• LOL 4