Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, Lawyerh said:

You alrd start ah... bwahaha. Wah koko really a gone case to YYS power...

+2

No haven't started it yet. This gif is from Google. Hahaha. Credit to the owner. I'm going to start it today. I spent all night yesterday reading Wintergarden fanfics. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

If there is wintergarden exam, I think u will be top student in class :joy:

+2

You bet.... Lol. I have rewatched all the WG scenes so many times that now I can recite the lines along with them. LOLOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

all day feels same to me now lol. 

I am so slow. can someone explain why there is a telephone booth inside the bamboo's forest in the king eternal in any time line? thanks :blush:

@Sejabin, that is why it's a FANTASY drama. Its very common with KES dramas. Even with Secret Garden, there's this restaurant in the middle of remote forest.  Btw, are you still wearing your Dior lippie? :joy: With a face mask on? 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

the synopsis didn't grab my interest. :sweatingbullets:

I agree with @ktcjdrama - you might like Unfamiliar Family. It has these surprise elements (almost makjang) that probably might interest you. The synopsis is very misleading - I read it again yesterday and it's really not very descriptive of what the drama is really about. Try one episode maybe? :kiss_wink:

OMG, tomorrow is Thursday, which means that I will (have to) watch the first episode of HP.... :scream:

The question is, will also I turn into one of these girls? :joy:

tumblr_pa4xdhsJlE1rpduwho1_400.gifv

Dun - dun - dun..... Stay tuned! :joy:

(PS. Not making fun of you HP watchers, just trying to be funny :kiss_wink:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@partyon i'm so looking forward to seeing your responses hahaahaha. It's either you ll go berserk or you ll go.. berserk:joy: i wonder will you drop it after one episode though?:blink:

+2

Just now, snowlou said:

@partyon i'm so looking forward to seeing your responses hahaahaha. It's either you ll go berserk or you ll go.. berserk:joy: i wonder will you drop it after one episode though?:blink:

Hehe  - Usually I will watch the first two episodes before I drop a drama (Team Bulldog was an exception). So expect me to be around at least for two weeks. :D I am SUPER picky with my dramas normally, so I drop over 50% of the dramas I start watching. :D  I'm a busy person, so don't have time to invest in dramas that only half-interest me.... :sweatingbullets:

@Sejabin Talking about tall people (the convo we had last week), Jetpunk has a quiz where you can guess 20 countries with the tallest people in the world. I will give you a hint: all of these countries are in Europe. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am so slow. can someone explain why there is a telephone booth inside the bamboo's forest in the king eternal in any time line? thanks :blush:

@thanie Maybe Dr Who is leaving his/her Tardis there to interrupt the dimensions?? [I didn't watch TKEM, just messing around ;)]

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

Thank you:wub: studying to be a nurse... But it will be a while before i graduate:sweatingbullets: +2

I always appreciate the patience of being a nurse. I can never hold my temper and deal with interactions with patients....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yay! Looking forward to @partyon reaction while watching HP. Just be prepared not to be confused because in episode 1 you will get to know lots of characters at once. If you have any confusion, I’ll be glad to introduce the people to you ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok I'm suddenly interested in oppa's dating life. He had been rumored to be in a relationship with Kim Ji won before  Not once or twice but many times. LOL. They belong to the same agency. Hmmm. I wonder if there is anything going on....It bothers me that he hasn't dated anyone publicly. Lol. Maybe he is with a non-celebrity? Oppa is already 36 years old, about time to get married. I sound like a proper Indian mom now. LOL. 

I'm more interested in @partyon's reaction to HP than anything else. LOL. 

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw need chart compatibility to check as well right?:lol: Oh I thought he was gossiped with Moon Chae Won before... ? 

Btw guys, 

Q - I felt I become more forgetful recently, how to get better remembering things? But I functioned perfectly fine remembering all oppas name. :lol: Maybe selective memories disorder problem? 

+2

Definitely. Zodiac compatibility is a must. LOL. 

Maybe keep a diary? It will help you jog your memory at the end of the day when you try to write it down. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

@000231846597 @Lawyerh ask me again 20 years later whether i'm still a nurse by then:joy: it's indeed a hard job..most people respect doctors but may look down on nurses. Here in Australia, i think nurses are looked upon more favourably compared to perhaps some other countries.. But still.. 

@partyon oh no partyon...with these many eyes interested in your reactions...i dont think you can easily say you re gonna drop HP even if you want to:joy:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw guys, 

Q - I felt I become more forgetful recently, how to get better remembering things? But I functioned perfectly fine remembering all oppas name. :lol: Maybe selective memories disorder problem? 

This is me...i remember 'better' of things said in this forum rather than things on my study notes :expressionless:

+2

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yay! Looking forward to @partyon reaction while watching HP. Just be prepared not to be confused because in episode 1 you will get to know lots of characters at once. If you have any confusion, I’ll be glad to introduce the people to you ;) 

Open @im0202's character chart for reference as you watch! @partyon

https://twitter.com/im020204/status/1268576970096300032/photo/1

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon oh no partyon...with these many eyes interested in your reactions...i dont think you can easily say you re gonna drop HP even if you want to:joy:

Don't worry. I'm a very independent person, so I will have no problem dropping HP like a hot potato if I don't like it... :joy:

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@000231846597 @Lawyerh ask me again 20 years later whether i'm still a nurse by then:joy: it's indeed a hard job..most people respect doctors but may look down on nurses. Here in Australia, i think nurses are looked upon more favourably compared to perhaps some other countries.. But still.. 

No pressure @partyon!!! You can drop it if you want, but I doubt that you will. It's such a gem of a show. 

@snowlou But nurses are the backbone of any hospital. Without them nothing will happen. They also have a lot of say in how things should be done. I have seen some of my professors ask advice from the nurses on how to handle a patient. Patients also connect easily with the nurses than the doctors. Good luck on your exams!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1