Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@wallflowersforjane I will spend one more day in the cave until tomorrow when the other part of the special episode is done:D

Taking a break for now... gonna continue WTCB! @Lawyerh somehow I can’t get myself to finish Warm and Cozy after ep 13... not sure if it’s the plot or what

It's because it has no plot. They go round and round talking about the same thing, I'm at 14th ep and I want to kill myself right now. 

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh did you say ep 15? So that's like 9 more episode from yesterday? :scream:  go go go ~ you nearly beat @im0202 :joy:

Wowwww... I know @Sushimi you like darker drama...but i'm really liking this TMB. I just finished watching ep 5... And so far there's often a 'light' twist on the cases. 

Ok..i'm off again to watch ep 6

+2

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou JI. I'm on ep 15, so funny when both guy asking for her to be responsible :lol: And when the 3 of them quarel and hes taking off all his clothes just so funny omg... @Ameera Ali

@kokodus @im0202 Haha really ah watching YYS so difficult... 

I remember that scene. Hwa sin just takes off all his clothes in the middle of the road because the other guy guilt trips him saying tht he has given him everything....hahahaha. This drama was just so wacky....LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, bedifferent said:

hope you liked Hospital Playlist and will be joining us in Secret Forest 2

Hey @bedifferent I loved Hospital Playlist until the 'twist' in Andrea's arc in the end. Since I am used to this writer-PD I am not taking anything seriously till I get the final season and the final episode! :sweatingbullets:

@triplem Will see you when SF 2 airs for sure.

+2

• LOL 2

I invited people from HP to watch SF2, but someone got offended lololololol

I really wish Andrea could have continued with his priesthood even after kissing our baby Winter. People guilt-tripped him too much. But maybe he's not cut out for it. He's already tempted with Geoul in a lab coat, what more if she's wearing something else (or not wearing any).

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, jeijei said:

I invited people from HP to watch SF2, but someone got offended lololololol

I really wish Andrea could have continued with his priesthood even after kissing our baby Winter. People guilt-tripped him too much. 

You wait and watch, next season starts with Andrea going to italy anyways after kissing her. That is the twist! Lmao. 

• LOL 5

+2

On 6/5/2020 at 6:30 PM, bedifferent said:

@staygold hope you liked Hospital Playlist and will be joining us in Secret Forest 2 (ahemmm @Dhakra ).  Like I've mentioned before, watch The Outsider (Stephen King) :D

Hey doc. 

Yeah, yeah, I know....I know. I walk down the path of shame.

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You wait and watch, next season starts with Andrea going to italy anyways after kissing her. That is the twist! Lmao. 

Only to have his flight cancelled at the last minute due to the outbreak :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@partyon @Sushimi @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama 

hmmmm this is gonna be a heavy twisty melodrama 

:sweatingbullets:

@triplem @Sushimi @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama Erhm, I think these scenes are not from Flower of Evil - the scenes are from Lee Joon Gi's and Moon Chae Won's previous dramas. I know this, because I saw a similar video a few weeks ago and was like whoa, this looks heavy!.... But then I was wondering where their daughter disappeared and who the boy in the video is. :joy:

I do agree though that this is gonna be a major melodrama - I will probably cry my eyes out. :bawling:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh did you say ep 15? So that's like 9 more episode from yesterday? :scream:  go go go ~ you nearly beat @im0202 :joy:

Wowwww... I know @Sushimi you like darker drama...but i'm really liking this TMB. I just finished watching ep 5... And so far there's often a 'light' twist on the cases. 

Ok..i'm off again to watch ep 6

+2

Hahahah @Lawyerh will definitely overtake me!! Especially since I restarted on WTCB. But I already know the ending of JI cos I’ve seen cuts of it online:D

Sorry but I think I’m stopping W&C at Ep 13:sweatingbullets: 

466?

• LOL 2

Omg. @partyon @Sushimi @Ameera Ali ..did TVN just troll me...hmmm no wonder the kid was a boy...they have a daughter right? :joy:.... but yes it is going to be heartbreaking...

I am looking for a good tvn stream that works...the usual one is not doing it's job!

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg. @partyon @Sushimi @Ameera Ali ..did TVN just troll me...hmmm no wonder the kid was a boy...they have a daughter right? :joy:.... but yes it is going to be heartbreaking...

I am looking for a good tvn stream that works...the usual one is not doing it's job!

Don't worry about it @triplem ! Happened to me too! :joy: