Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:P Are you following any dramas currently?

no i am not into kdrama. prefer watcing rom coms. no offense to you die hard fans of kdrama <3

Edited by /\mirmz/\
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

no i am not into kdrama. prefer watcing rom coms. no offense to you die hard fans of kdrama <3

Not at all! I am not a die-hard either, just recently joined the forums because of Hospital Playlist. Good night! Share your rom-coms when you are back, I love them too! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

To cope with HP withdrawal symptoms, I’ve started watching YOF Iceland in full. Previously only seen cuts on youtube...

This “Please, hotdog world” moment still gets me:lol:

youth01-01117.jpg
The 3 stones are so funny. They’re like dumb and dumber but in trio form :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Ameera Ali well too bad , they dont have it in my country....otherwise i would have been the first person to taste it... no gosh , he looks sexy even when he is eating..!!! any figures , how much sales have increased for chicken ??? those were showed multiple times there.... blatant product placement....

the guy can sell even that size of pizza 

# how not to share your food :D

15910699241591069917.gif

+2

• LOL 3

@mouse007 yes I am, I dont get how its received poor ratings, its actually a great watch. Weird. Love Eun-Sup/Yeong, the contrast between them is sooooo good hahahaha Im waiting for another day to watch ep13 so then 14 and 15 this weekend. hahahaha

I love their emphasis on the Alleyway Bubble Milk Tea. gets me EVERYTIME. I NEED BOBA. HAHAHAHA

@phikyl yeah we do, but I dont trust people and they take forever and the food comes cold. LOL

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

i supposed you couldnt get tested unless you met certain criteria huh?

Exactly! At the time, the first known case in the US hadn't been discovered [I was starting to recover about a week before he was tested/found positive and he lived only a couple hours north of me] and even then the testing criteria included travel to China. Of course now they're starting to say it's been circulating in the masses here since at least January; even before that maybe. Hard to tell so better to be overly cautious than sorry imo. 

I don't even know what the testing entails. Is it a throat swab like when they test for strep throat?

@TRaNz Yeah it's like that here too but sometimes I'm too lazy to drive out to wherever. Especially with all the restrictions and some places not taking cash. So hard to keep everything straight on what each place is or is not requiring right now. ><

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

To cope with HP withdrawal symptoms, I’ve started watching YOF Iceland in full. Previously only seen cuts on youtube...

This “Please, hotdog world” moment still gets me:lol:

The 3 stones are so funny. They’re like dumb and dumber but in trio form :D

It's my fav among the other YOF! Jung Sang Hoon was soooo hilarious when he was trying to speak English in the airport ordering food ROFL. Now you make me want to rewatch YOF Iceland ~~ too many re-watch how am I gonna cope :joy:

@phikyl Here is a nose and throat swab. And I thought..great...easy. Then people said noo...they put the swab really really deep into your nose and throat that you'll gag, cry, cough and so on:scream: So now I'm like...nope..not getting that unless I'm really suspicious I have Covid 19. But maybe in US they have different type of test? Apparently you can also get tested through blood test? Here, they even do drive-through Covid-19 test:lol: 

+2

@snowlou Omg! That doesn't sound pleasant at all. I think I'd rather not know for sure if that's the way I'm going to be tested. :lol: 

@TRaNz You, of all people, know that being lazy is not in my DNA! I can't even sit to talk on the phone. Always pacing, pacing, pacing. Gotta keep moving. I'm like Dory; just keep moving, just keep moving, what do we do we move. ./hums. 

+2

Edit: With everyone jumping teams from the starting page, I can't tell which team everyone is on anymore. =[

@phikyl hmm i think i shouldnt be scaring people into getting tested:huh: People, please do get the test if you suspect you have Covid 19, ok. 

@im0202 @wallflowersforjane @alleram95 @lynne22 ladies, since you re all in the IkSong shipper thread, i'm just letting you know i sent out message to some shippers in regard to rewatching HP. Since you are all in the other club already, i didnt include you in the private chat. The discussions will still take place on the shipper thread and i ll probably use the chat group to send out reminder. If you still want to be included in the private message, please let me know i can always add you in :)