Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@JC's Lingxi Not watching TKEM but I am appreciating all the pretty screenshots y'all are posting. What a beautiful colour palette this drama has.

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I love their emphasis on the Alleyway Bubble Milk Tea. gets me EVERYTIME. I NEED BOBA. HAHAHAHA

Ugh, don't remind me. I haven't had bubble tea in a couple of months!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 it looks like all the episode for Tiger and Rose are out in other sites but only in raw so far. 

Yes.... I binged watch all of them last night... ahhh... the ending is good.. with just the right pacing.... like I said to @angelangie the ending made me wanting more of their modern life hahaa.. There's some angst in the middle.. 17-20 but tbh I can totally understand why it happens...  the ending is worth the wait... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane hahaha, I know rightttt??? Im in the same boat, working from home, havent been close enough to the big name places for that Bubble Milk Tea hit.....having withdrawals daily haha

I ordered a bag of powdered milk tea from a coffee shop to try and stave off the withdrawals. I could do a delivery for it but the delivery fees aren't worth it.

EWNBs9rUcAUbHMj.jpg

This picture floated around when my country announced all bubble tea shops had to close last month.  I hope that person finished it by now. Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm posting gifs of different oppas to make people who will read this thread later happy. :D 

tumblr_mkqcg9u3mu1qfla88o1_500.gif

That would be me ..I love SiWon.

By the way ..Unfamiliar Family - love it...so real it hurts...I am reminded about my own life. I feel uncomfortable :lol:

50 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

ordered a bag of powdered milk tea from a coffee shop to try and stave off the withdrawals. I could do a delivery for it but the delivery fees aren't worth it.

omg...that pic...thank god BBT is still alive and allowed  in Msia...I have it delivered to my house a lot :lol:..

Does it taste the same @ktcjdrama

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

it looks like all the episode for Tiger and Rose are out in other sites but only in raw so far. 

where???? Tell me in spoiler ...i remove later the site name :lol:.. i have watched all available ones.  #desperado

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Does it taste the same @ktcjdrama?

Taste the same as the place where I usually buy them. I peeked at the brand of milk they use haha... but really just use any kind of milk you love. Oh, there’s different kind of grass jelly. This is the soft one. Not the hard one. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@wallflowersforjane yep, going to have to find any local place just to get that quick fix. :lol:

@ktcjdrama not only am I lazy, I most likely wouldnt make it the correct way and it'll taste funny. hahaha no skills here.

@snowlou look.....im not here for a long time, but a good time....Helloooo unhealthy food and beverages! hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I drink my bubble teas at 0% sugar or at the next least sugar option... My friends say I’m weird but I find the tea tastes better without the added sugar :D

I really miss it though but I’ve been drinking a lot more coffee to make up for not being able to get bubble tea for now.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I drink my bubble teas at 0% sugar or at the next least sugar option... My friends say I’m weird but I find the tea tastes better without the added sugar :D

I really miss it though but I’ve been drinking a lot more coffee to make up for not being able to get bubble tea for now.

Wow, how you do it! I am a 50% girl, 70% when I am stressed, 100% when I am dead tired. My brother is the same though. I don't understand y'all. Like @TRaNz Am here for a good time. Haha!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1