Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@partyon I'm in Canada so it's afternoon here. Where are you?

That explains it. :) 

@jeijei Buenas noches! You should do a post with 700 before you fall asleep.

I'm in Europe, and should be in bed already.... But I'm curious to see if we can get this thread down to 700 before I fall asleep. :D

I guess I'm a bit competitive.... :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I am too!

It used to be more of an even playing field but some people dropped off so team Add had become the majority. I've always been and will remain Team Sub.

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I am too!

I've noticed lately that a lot of the people on Team Subtract are a bit on the competitive side! :D I guess it's because our losing streak has been going on for such a long time, that we're ready for revenge! :D hehe

@mouse007 I switched sides to Team Subtract because I felt kind of bored that Team Add was always winning. Even though this is not about the game, I still felt that a little bit of healthy competitiveness could be fun on this thread. ;) 

Also, I do love a challenge! :D

So far, I've felt very welcome by my new team - one that is significantly smaller than Team Add. Thank you for letting me become a part of your team! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

phew... I managed to catch up... 

love the random gifs :lol:

Not me....last time before i slept the page was at 5670..i checked and its not 5681...11 PAGES!! Whats going on:scream: i'm being honest...i skipped the last few pages:joy:

@phikyl i supposed you couldnt get tested unless you met certain criteria huh? Same here but now we can be tested for even mild symptoms. Hurray. But apparently the swab test isnt nice at all. They really have to go deep enough to take the sample:crazy:

@partyon good job there bringing down the number to 600:P

Now..good morning everyone:)

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I think some people might be slightly "traumatized" after this incident though.... :joy: Poor @wallflowersforjane , not to mention the newest members on this thread.... :joy: We apologize!

And on my one-week anniversary to this thread! I was lulled into thinking this was a peaceful chit-chat thread. Now I know. Must be prepared for a battle anytime. <_< 

Ready to ADD!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2