Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes SHJ so good. He was the antagonist in Justice with CJH . 

how's justice? I like him in criminal minds and 3 days. Any of his movies you'd recommend? I just checked asianwiki and it seems he acts in a lot of crime/thriller dramas

@Sejabin @wallflowersforjane fighting! You can defend the add team through the night:joy:

+2

how do you solve a problem like Maria???

how do catch a cloud and pin it down????

how do find a word that means Maria????

a flibbertijibbet, a willow the wisp, a clown

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

how's justice? I like him in criminal minds and 3 days. Any of his movies you'd recommend? I just checked asianwiki and it seems he acts in a lot of crime/thriller dramas

@Sejabin @wallflowersforjane fighting! You can defend the add team through the night:joy:

+2

I liked it enough to watch live & with subs Maybe storyline could be a bit tighter but was a good watch . What I love is morally grey characters finding their way back if we’re talking about melodramas.   Nana was a such a discovery for me there . I usually have prejudice against idol actresses but she did good . 

8 hours ago, snowlou said:

ladies, since you re all in the IkSong shipper thread, i'm just letting you know i sent out message to some shippers in regard to rewatching HP. Since you are all in the other club already, i didnt include you in the private chat. The discussions will still take place on the shipper thread and i ll probably use the chat group to send out reminder. If you still want to be included in the private message, please let me know i can always add you in

There's another group chat for discussing while re watch the drama, but instead the participants mostly shipper of one or more couple? Which couple? 

My brain still loading slowly after I arrived at home :sweatingbullets:

And whoa what happened with the pages? A heated discussion or a heated game happened for the last 20 hours? B)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@partyon yes SiWon has been typecast because PDs I think always see him as someone good at exaggerated humour. CJH did do a melodrama - Pride and Prejudice. The story line got a bit lost but I really liked him there. edit to add: Justice was good too though plot could be tighter. I have watched a lot of CJH dramas too since I love him. But the last one was disappointing - Rugal...I could only do 4 episodes before I gave up. The story lacked something. 

I haven't watched Pride and Prejudice. Not the Korean one I mean. :D

Rugal - I made it to ep 3.... :D

Didn't like Familiar Wife either. Now that I think of it, I tend to really drop a lot of the dramas I start watching... :D

@Sejabin Do you do song requests? Would love to hear some Eminem! :D

208514.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I saw Dear My Friends on Netflix too. I haven’t watched it but heard it is good. Hopefully can get to it soon... 

Talking about old movies, have any of you watched “Regarding Henry”? It’s one of my favorites. Then there’s “The Flight Plan” which was awesome too. 

• Love 3

@partyon

Sure later. Let's write a Korean-SEA (or which country you're from or familiar with) fusion drama. This is how it goes: Continue the story game, till we reach a certain target number (say, zero wahahaha). We can even add OST by posting YouTube videos. lololol I was supposed to be productive this lockdown, but that's the assumption last March. I'm still trying. 

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So last night was random gifs night

No, I was singing Please Don't Stop the Music in meme form last night

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

This thread moves so fast I can barely keep up!

@TRaNz @JC's Lingxi I also don't understand why it's getting negative feedback. I agree that episode 1 was confusing but that's because it was setting up the stage for what was to come and there is complexity in this drama in that we are dealing with 2 parallel worlds with basically each person having a counterpart in the other world so we needed to understand who was who. Not to mention the time travel aspect. Honestly by ep 3 or 4 I was hooked and every episode is better than the last. Whenever I watch it, I am on the edge of my seat because I never know what is going to happen. I really really enjoy it.

@lynne22 I have to wait for the subs to come out to understand what was happening but yes, I wish we got more of their life in the present. 

10 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Ameera Ali that mask cost some whooping USD 2K or something....i dont exactly remember..... i dont understand they feature products....but who has this much purchasing power????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAItMdEnX_f/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@JC's Lingxi it's basically a portable equivalent of an LED machine you would find at a dermatologist/aesthetician's office. Yes it's expensive but then again, facial treatments in themselves are pricey so depending on how often you use it, I can see the value. There are folks out there who spend thousands of dollars on purses so I'm not surprised that there are people out there who can afford. 

10 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

There are just way too many fav scenes in this drama... but this one has to be most touching..

The way KGE portrays....she is no damsel in distress... she fights with all those kidnappers.... even with two bullets in her gun , she still tries to fight...and when that one person comes in , she just breaks down because she knew that she can let the other person take care of her...it still rings in my ears when she is crying while he is still fighting his way through.... and what can i say about LMH.... the way lee gon declares , "she is the future queen of Corea , Protect her."... Goosebumps all over...and the background music.....!!!

Though it was very very very stupid for LEE GON & TEAM to fight with sword when SWAT Team was stand by but then again i could keep watching it because of amazingness of the scene.//i just shrug it off as CINEMATIC LIBERATION...

This has to be one of my favourite scenes and I actually re-watched it several times because it's so good. I got goosebumps too when Lee Gon yelled "She's the future queen of Corea, protect her!" while he's riding Maximus... ugh soo soooo good! 

Haha! I also thought it was stupid of the SWAT team to just sit there and for LG and his men to fight with swords. I actually posted this on the thread but then I got blasted bec they said that it was too dark for the SWAT team to see who was who since LG and his men were in the midst of it all... I never bothered responding bec clearly some people are too emotional. But my point is, LG and his men didn't have to get involved. The SWAT team got there BEFORE LG and his men arrived so technically they could have taken them down and the swordfight was not necessary. LOL but yah, it does make for a more heroic and beautiful scene. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1