Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

220 corrected

Just checked the prev page.

@kokodus thank you for being so lenient with me. LOLOL! Now I don't feel so bad about not having watched it yet. I do love Song Joonki though. I must admit I've only seen DOTS and haven't seen any of his other works. 

I'm worried that Didi might face heavy criticism for Evernight part 2 since people will most likely compare it to season 1.

@dotonly LOLOL thank you for adjusting the numbers! I was confused as well because I remember us being in the 200s and now we were suddenly in the 300s. I should've checked the numbering from the previous pages. I was just looking above me. LOL thank goodness we have you!

• Like 3

• Like 4

Going to bed. Good Night.

• Like 4

220 :worried:

after baby sit my niece for a week now I almost remember all those children songs and lullaby.. 

one day I will not only sing love songs in here. I will also sing the wheel on the bus ~_~

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin they’re all so catchy! My husband and I find ourselves singing them even when we are by ourselves :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5