Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@Dhakra @nrllee Done with The Witcher. It is true that it got a whole lot better towards the end. So everything that happened with Geralt and Yennefer separately and together were all flashbacks. It took me 7 eps to understand that. LOL. I assumed that some parts flashbacks but no everything seems like it has happened already. Only the parts with Ciri is happening now. But I'm still confused on whether the 1st ep with the Renfri girl is from present time or not, because she did talk about the girl in the woods waiting for him. So maybe that part alone is not a flashback? I don't know.

Yennefer was so badass in the last ep. I kinda didn't understand her character. Why she is doing certain things and what's her motive? I thought her wanting a child had some deeper ulterior intention, but I guess I was wrong. She just wants to have a child. To be honest I don't understand why Geralt fell for her. I feel like I skipped some ep or something. Maybe it's just the sex. LOL. Anyways not gonna dig deep there. Let's just say that these three were destined to be together. Waiting for the 2nd season. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Only the parts with Ciri is happening now. But I'm still confused on whether the 1st ep with the Renfri girl is from present time or not, because she did talk about the girl in the woods waiting for him. So maybe that part alone is not a flashback? I don't know.

Yeah the time jumps got me all confused and I wondered the same about Renfri :lol:.  And Yennefer?  I don’t get her either.  Actually the only bits I really enjoyed were the segments with Bard.  He was witty and hilarious.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

I like the prison guard friend too (Jung KyungHo - he looks so much better with short hair - didn’t he grow it long recently for some drama <_< - you know me and my hair preferences).  It’s not your run of the mill Prison drama.  I was expecting way darker but thus far the comic elements seem strangely out of place which makes it weird pacing wise.  There’s danger and then suddenly it throws facetious anecdotes at you and you’re not quite sure how to approach it.  Because the background is so dark it seems like a disconnect?  If that makes sense?  Lee KyuHyung (the actor who played the paraplegic brother in Life), he’s experiencing it badly...poor thing.  So far so good. I like the baseball star protagonist.

The length was what got me  initially, so Long :lol:. But after a while the episodes flew by once I settled in . The humour is quite unusual in k dramas , and it takes some episodes to get used to . Also I like how the outcome of each scenario isn’t what I thought. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

The humour is quite unusual in k dramas , and it takes some episodes to get used to . Also I like how the outcome of each scenario isn’t what I thought. 

I think that’s what’s novel about it.  The scenes build up and you’re expecting the worst to happen and then the twist...with humour... it’s still dark though so there are threads through it that are suggestive (violence within the system - poor Lee KyuHyung’s effeminate character - he would get it bad in the prison system :tears:).  The protagonist totally gives me So JiSub vibes so I am liking him. :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

He totally fits the Gumiho... otherworldly spooky fits him to a tee.  I am not sure about the pairing though?  @Sushimi Wolfie is back baring his fangs :lol:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/lee-dong-wook-jo-boa-sign-on-for-new-tvn-fantasy/

Spooky, Creepy, Cold, Mysterious, Unemotional, Pale-Faced, Red Lips  :scream:  I feel in-love with him with those qualities in Goblin. Finally, there's something for @Sushimi and I to talk about :smile:

@Ameera Ali, what drama is that?

Re: Eeny, Meeny, Miny Moe :joy: I remember seeing that guy in MOA playing as a loyal and funny secretary of Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) 

+2

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

monkey airens and another fandom were bashed by Wolfie’s fans cause soompi typed it wrong. They indicated it’s the first gumiho.:ph34r: his fans all going in, attacking the other fandoms cause they can’t get the facts right.:ph34r:

Why would they attack the other fandoms when they were quoting a “reliable” source?  They should just call Soompi out for getting it wrong?  So weird. 

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah the time jumps got me all confused and I wondered the same about Renfri :lol:.  And Yennefer?  I don’t get her either.  Actually the only bits I really enjoyed were the segments with Bard.  He was witty and hilarious.  

Ohhh yeah I love that busker puppy too. For some reason, I can't get that "Toss a coin to a Witcher" song out of my head. Lol. Jaskier is the reason for why all of this is happening. He is the one who made Geralt to attend that party in Cintra which lead to this whole Law of surprise chaos. Sighh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, phikyl said:

792... I think.

@Ameera Ali Are you team Add or Subtract?

I am add , if I didn’t get deported :joy:

@Ameera Ali, what drama is that?

Re: Eeny, Meeny, Miny Moe :joy: I remember seeing that guy in MOA playing as a loyal and funny secretary of Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) 

+2

that chocolate drama , I am showing @Lawyerh how crazy this drama is I am laughing one second then crying the next :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love chocolate... Should I start Chocolate? Not just crying melo but also some laughs? @Ameera Ali

yeah Watch  It but the first 4 episodes is hard to watch after that easy ride :blush:, when I think about it we watch worse drama . 

@Sarang21 , @Lawyerh Yesterday we learn more about lead chocolate oppa Zika virus/ love bug :joy:

+2

• Love 2