Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Yeah it’s kinda weird @triplem.  The next button is not working and the last page seems to be fluctuating for me... 5004 and then 5032?  

I don’t seem to have the problem. Anyone else facing the same thing ?

Maybe some updates going on . 

Started watching C drama Love and Destiny starring Chang Cheh and NiNi more out of curiosity cos it's Chang Cheh first TV drama ever. V slow moving and too many Gods to remember.Just watched 7 episodes. A bit disappointed in Chang Cheh cos he had v few facial expressions-mainly poker faces. TYOPB was better. This one has 60 episodes so I'm going to slowly wade thru it. 

I'm feeling an oppa drought right now. Haven't had time to watch any dramas much. So I'm going to switch to The King starring my fave oppa JIS. The other main star also v handsome but I've only got eyes for my JIS. 

Read JIS wants to get married. Wish I could send him my credentials-:mrgreen:. But seriously if I was his wife, I wouldn't be able to handle seeing him kiss another woman on the screen. And if our :lol: children watches TV and ask why Papa is kissing another woman besides mummy, I'm gonna ask my husband :lol: JIS to explain it to our children. I don't think I can be an actor's wife.

My Friday Clinic is purposely short bcos I want to look forward to the weekend. It's raining somewhere in KL and my patients have called in to say they'll be late. My nurse sweetly told them no stress, we'll reschedule. So I'm off early. Yay!

@angelangie You go, Girl ! Great Leader of SUB Team !

• LOL 4

I know definitely @cenching prefer growna@@ men without makeup but I love the K pop group EXO-their musicality is out of this world and they have their own individual different looks. All handsome. My fave is Do Kyungsoo bcos he's a really shy caring person and loves cooking. Men who loves cooking definitely gets sexy merit points from me-a working mum. My husband no sexy here-he no love cooking. Just loves eating. <_<. Do Kyungsoo is close friends with JIS my cyber husband :mrgreen: after they filmed "It's Ok That's Love" together. He also starred in 100 days my prince. I enjoyed that drama. Not many episodes. Short and sweet. Wish it'd rain every Friday. I'm relaxing at home now for once.

@nrllee Thanks for the info :kiss_wink: My cyber husband JIS told me that last month :joy::joy: You are a v v v kind person-do you know that? If you don't, you do now-Seriously -you are a really GOOD person !

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

am thinking of watching another turkish dizi and all the summaries look like madcap intense makjang.... just my cup of tea! hahahah... how to choose now.. maybe something rather randomly and see if it sticks.

• Like 2

I am guessing ya...not sure ...but page count could be because Soompi is removing some very old accounts where the members  have not visited in years...

By the way where are you @TRaNz?  stop lurking and come out of hiding for a while. I miss your food and Mc D adventures.

tranz here is one of the earliest members of this thread...

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yeah...forgot about it...

Huh like this my Teacher Gi ranting gone Liao ah :( soompi deleted my love 

Why would that happen ? Only old accounts are removed , your posts won’t be affected