Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hmm...I sort of expected this news.  I did a bit of research about him because of the Angel drama.  Especially since a lot of shippers kept saying he was an introvert... but from what I could see, he’s not a true introvert.  He’s not what he seems in the Infinite boy group.  I read how he was told to act like he was an introvert and quiet... so he did.  He admitted this in an interview that it was all staged. He doesn’t strike me as someone who appreciates being repressed.  He stuck it out to the end though and decided to part ways.  I guess he has decided to branch out on his own so he feels less confined by the rules of the old agency.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346510wpp/infinites-l-announces-departure-from-woollim-entertainment

• Like 2

Ooo Malaysians FTW! But this one definitely 200% cheesy . Maybe can adapt into a k drama :joy: But sound track gonna be awesome as I love George Michael 

Here comes the dinosaur...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwnQyFuiTgGWPECksLX2u

Speaking from my heart and from everything I have seen and experienced I don't think there is anything good about divorce in fact no matter who it is I feel sad about it.  Mainly because it's impact is felt by more than just the couple that is involved.  It's a ripple that moves far and wide through families, friends, children and even memories. That sadness and even suffering lingers not just for days but often for years and for some a lifetime. 

Mind you I don't believe in abuse of any kind and I don't have my head buried in the sand either thinking divorces will end.  Yet in a world where thoughts and ideas are constantly changing and people too who once believed in principles even the belief that there is a wrong or right.  Somehow want to make everything in life GRAY.   Even the idea of marriage has changed and in my mind not for the better, maybe I am a dinosaur.   To me it isn't just a piece of legal paper or should be easily thrown away like day old trash.  It shouldn't be quick or even made so simple that it's done without thought and in a flash.

It's the very reason marriages are no longer thought of as eternal and all to often what could of been never really has a chance.  It's about our micro everything and our impatience in giving up instead of sticking with something in making it work to make it last.  It's about giving more than taking and loving more than hating.  It's about a vow two people freely make to one another in front of mankind and God and to me that in itself makes it worth fighting for.  That and believing that no matter what struggles should come that vow and promise once made to each other if two people are willing can make it last...

:heart: 842

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Who is divorcing? Another famous couple?

@USAFarmgirlnot 2 anymore? :O 

Well marriage is probably the goal I am chasing for. Find Mrs.D and marry her, so marriage is probably my ultimate goal in life. But I remember a couple of voices in my head who said that shouldn't be the case. Well, well, these past voices.

I would never call a marriage sacred or something, but it's something that needs work and is very important. 

But what do I know about marriage anyway. 

Maybe I am a sleeping dinosaur who is just dreaming. 

If I ever meet Mrs.D, I totally have to keep her away from here :ph34r: 

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

sleep with him. Feels like public service. Perhaps I am too traditional. 

Public service? How often do you marry that you would call it like that? :blink:

21 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

then try to not fight in front of your children -_- it is not good. it creates situation that will make them think mom is better than dad or vice versa. it is not healthy for their psychological side.

if you fight with your spouse do it in your bedroom. talk there and finished it on bed KWWKWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy: 

Not all men & woman like these two :mrgreen:

i love when he say we would only fight about movie , she said who do that :mrgreen: 

* I hate rain  :yum: it always rain when it’s inconvenient for me :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

And :love: , no chicken & beer but ramyeon. Haha I wonder if Cheeky Secretary Cha knows what ramyeon invitations usually mean :lol:

@triplem , @ktcjdrama I think hard thing about divorce, you need to start find some to cook you  ramyeon :mrgreen: 

@Lawyerh , @Sejabin Siri find me a boyfriend :joy: 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Ooo Malaysians FTW! But this one definitely 200% cheesy . Maybe can adapt into a k drama :joy: But sound track gonna be awesome as I love George Michael 

Looks like they're not crazy rich anymore

Cant edit vid sorry

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2