Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching haha must be @Ameera Ali typo... she really already move to mama boy... seeing how she dont even bother to spell lee dong wok initial properly :joy: or maybe she want to give you lee dong gun? Also delicious...

I have to Goggled Lee Dong Gun and yes, he is quiet yummy....Another one is Lee Dong Gook, a footballer....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

:blush: 758

at least we know that they both are romantic (incess and cenching) hHAHAHAHAHA only romantic people will love tea, candies, snowy mountains, wkwkwkwkwk :love:

I like watching incess interviews. she is funny. hahaha. 

btw I re read my old comic yesterday Little New York from Waki Yamato. today I will re read romantic commedy novel. but confusing to choose between sophia kinsella or meg cabbot or princess diaries series :relaxed: I have some novels that I have not read yet. since 2 years ago hahahahaha

I would recommend Lord of The Rings...Helps a lot with insomnia....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali btw i also grow to like this side story guy in I have a lover... 

Yes I love my side story guys, even the villain one, I believe they make meaning to the story :mrgreen:

5c8cb6794c7b5054449910.gif?download

... now I have this hate / love story that going between me & this guy  :joy: , how he dares to make my father Kim hurt :bawling:

* oh ur side guy I hate him in one drama I watch last year,  I can't remember the name, he was fighting his brother, to get all their dad money 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem

That’s the back of my head. I used a pencil to held my hair together because I lost my hair band...... I was so proud of myself and felt the need to showed off...,:joy:

@Sejabin

HP is great but LOTR is a classic so it’s incredibly boring....First few pages will guarantee a reader goes straight into dreamland...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious no I haven't seen it, but for sure everything father Kim do is a rainbow, his face expression it's top notch for me, he can play any roles easily :blush:

CEB85A91-FAA1-407E-893B-437D7A400D3D.gif

.. :joy:

@triplem inspiring story to get 9A while watching TV, I will send a copy to my boss , they need to let me watch while working rather doing it in hiding :mrgreen:  

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

wahhhh... Cha Tae Hyun is a real big name...

Ikr?!?! As soon as I saw the name, I was shocked, but honestly reading the article, it is nothing compared to what is really going on. Lol. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem I think it’s based on how the female actresses think...sometimes they think that If they say it out it would hurt their reputation which they choose not to disclose. You will never know..

Im waiting for tomorrow to see what cha tae hyun and Kim jun ho’s respective agents would say about it...how come I feel that they will deny it? But it’s states that it’s on jjy phone...but if they accept it they will get backlash too...

+2

I think there is place for denying here. Now I know why 1N2D went on a indefinite hiatus, I wondered why they had to stop a whole show for one member, but they must have already known that other members would get exposed as well. Lol. But I don't think this will affect them much, especially compared to what is going on in the Kpop world currently, gambling is a small thing, they will apologize and pay the fine. And a few days after people will entirely forget about it when another Boy group member's name get exposed for placing hidden cameras or sexual assualt. Sigh. 

• Like 4