Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_Barack

He isn't old money. He is working for those conglomerates also his Dad not owned it. When I said old money, I meant the like of Chairul Tanjung, Sri Prakash Lohia, Tahir, Sampoerna, even Bakrie etc etc....Those people won't air their dirty laundry in the public. They got class....

+2

• Like 2

@Lawyerh @Sejabin

Old money came all the way from Soeharto’s time. RB is only 34 and his dad maybe around 70 top. His family is too young to be considered an old money..... Nowadays old money shut their mouth tightly, none dare to attract attention like him with cheap news like this. Lulu Tobing divorced too, did you hear anything? Barely....

+2

add.

@Lawyerh

I am going to watch Tunnel while waiting for TYH

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

864 :bawling:

I wish I was born as a man huuuuuuu uuuuuuu uuuuuu .. seems their life easier than us :tears:

Can u handle the sweat and the smell & to shave from top to toes :mrgreen: ... I like my skin I can’t give it up :joy: 

Joking I wouldn’t mind to have their abs :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Almost to Austin Texas it’s been an amazing road trip and beautiful weather both days.  Much sweeter than flying!!!  Spring is finally here:glasses: -2

:heart: to everyone!!!

47 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss_wink:

really? It is the sweat because usually they are too lazy to take a shower? Isn’t it? 0_0

I am agree for the shave part. I have nothing to shave on my body since I was born with the very less hair on body. WKWKWKWKKWWWKKWWKKWKW :love:

in real I prefer the real 6 packs.. you know big 6 packs like they are 6 months pregnant? HUAHAHAHAHAHAH. It’s said these kind of guys are more romantic LOL :joy: also a guy who loves chocolate. It’s the sign that they are romantic. This is based from what my friends said. And they all are men ^_*

Of course they romantic :sweat_smile:

Like @triplem Nothing better than to be a woman , these day men wish to be a woman, now I go shopping I don’t know which section is men or woman specially  makeup wise   :mrgreen: , even now men can say I have male menopause , we joined in the hip with them . 

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Of course they romantic :sweat_smile:

Like @triplem Nothing better than to be a woman , these day men wish to be a woman, now I go shopping I don’t know which section is men or woman specially  makeup wise   :mrgreen: , even now men can say I have male menopause , we joined in the hip with them . 

Not to mention some men who insisted in wearing our pretty dresses and stiletto....:mrgreen:

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Are you sure gal? Sometimes this type of guy dont even like women you know. Hahahaha..  

Some six packed men indeed prefer six packed men.....:joy: Boobies and booties??? Pass!! :joy:

+2

@triplem

My internet died for 2 days because of earthquake so I only in first episode of Tunnel. Can't say much yet....:hushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Anyone try the mood button? I was looking for Monday blue.. but none suitable i think. 

No , I didn’t use it because I ‘m 90 % green :mrgreen: or :innocent: 

@cenching  when abs like abs , it’s crime against humanity :mrgreen: what woman do love a robot :joy:

• LOL 1

Wow, my singular lady friends.....My sympathy is absolutely with you....Your competitor aren't only pretty girls now but handsome men as well....Not to mentioned that the handsome men are really really smoldering in another level, some can even turn straight ones into benders.....:sweat:

• LOL 2