• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem & @cenching  even one can’t  go to the main thread to read about TYH everyone keep depressing me about their thought about the break up :mrgreen: 

I am starting to use :rage: emoji soon :joy:

Actually TYH is a very feather light in term of angst but of course it's not easy to see a hottie shed a tear from broken heart....:joy: I am sure next week they would be back in lovey dovey mode and even a great smoldering skinship scene will be awarded to us for our good behavior..........:glasses:

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Actually TYH is a very feather light in term of angst but of course it's not easy to see a hottie shed a tear from broken heart....:joy: I am sure next week they would be back in lovey dovey mode and even a great smoldering skinship scene will be awarded to us for our good behavior..........:glasses:

I think u gonna throw tomatoes , when no skinship :mrgreen:

For me , all I need it’s some kiss , for good behavior 

CB5B46D4-5A94-4947-BCFB-237A6DD4E805.gif

@triplem : could Father Kim , show us some abs , birthday present to his loyal followers  :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 2

@triplem  

from ur post in Father Kim , what happen to these two faces  , did they ask for presents as well :mrgreen:

933A3D87-FC32-4D54-A887-AC2DD1A2E434.jpg

@cenching  yes I wouldn’t mind dying while dipping on the honey pot :joy:  

I need to see Lee Dong-Wook  with leather jacket in TYH that would make my day 

:blush: 

Any one see @Lawyerh is she busy taking her lesson from mama boy :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

700 :kiss:

hi guys.. I am rewatching TYH ep 12 twice hahaha.. something I rarely did if watch kdrama xixixi :kiss_wink:

You are a sadistic....:joy: You enjoy KJR's tears of heartbreak.....:glasses:

@Lawyerh

You are taking a lesson or giving a lesson??? :glasses:

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh

KJR looked so sad during the break up scene. You can really feel his pain...LDW himself looked so pale and emaciated in that scene, he looked bit unhealthy maybe the weather and the outdoor filming is taking a toll.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He continue saranghe saranghe... the crazy stalker. Im pretty annoyed le...:blink: Seems like not much background story of him... just suddenly went nuts ?? -_-

Drugs....

• Like 2

@triplem & @Lawyerh thanks so much for your kindness & concern. 

16f347de5fa244145a4daede62c25f86.gif100f7c7dad5ca475fe4eb54a61a46f66.jpg

It's unexpected and heartbreaking but no matter how high this goes or far or wide.  I hope they get those even bigger fish that are still swimming out there and trying to swim away. Because justice for those women no matter who it is  must be served.  It's not something ones words of I am sorry can cover up quickly like a band-aid.  Nor can forgiveness no matter who it is be given until true repentance from the heart, understanding of ones mistakes really takes place. 

I willingly placed my heart on GongLee ship and thread years ago and to be honest have no regrets for I was given by those there more warmth than even my words could ever express.  I followed my heart as I always do without knowing where it would lead or how it would end.  But I never would have dreamed for an ending such as this.  My greatest concern is for those women who I pray heal in time and receive the comfort and help they will need.  For even justice cannot remove the pain or heal the heart that is now and forever a part of their lives.  And that's the true sadness and what really breaks my heart...:heart:-2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

When ED's scandal exploded I was so shocked and never thought I can be more shocked than that with entertaining worlds.....:scream: The extend of the exploitation and inhumanity are just shocking....These guys are psychopaths, no normal human can enjoy raping taping and blackmailing like that....The more shocking thing is the supports of their fans even AFTER they admitted to their crime....

I also don't understand how the fans are still supporting them after their crimes have been revealed (especially those who already admitted to it). I feel like asking them - "If it was you who got drugged, raped AND recorded, how would YOU feel?" 

Honestly, it makes me upset that not only did these men do such deplorable things for so long.. but that there are actually people out there who find ways to excuse the behaviour. Just goes to show the kind of world we live in. :mellow:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I also don't understand how the fans are still supporting them after their crimes have been revealed (especially those who already admitted to it). I feel like asking them - "If it was you who got drugged, raped AND recorded, how would YOU feel?" 

Honestly, it makes me upset that not only did these men do such deplorable things for so long.. but that there are actually people out there who find ways to excuse the behaviour. Just goes to show the kind of world we live in. :mellow:

I saw one of the account in YouTube who is a fan of JJY, uploaded many of his video and a female (I used to listen to his songs)....She stated clearly that no matter what he has done, she will keeps supporting him and delete what ever unsavory comments about him in her Youtube account under his videos......:skull: Another case of woman who brought shame to womankind....

@Lawyerh

Let's see how's the law in SK takes care of his trial....:skull:

• Sad 1
19 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

oh yeah this also a crazy reason in rape scandal. Because us, woman, example, put too much make up or wears a short dress. Crazy right? Why what we want to wear or what we want to put can be a reason to do those crimes? All women wants to look pretty not for the men, but for our own satisfactions. 

Yeah, blame it all to the women....But men are fine even though they were the ones can't kept in their fly.....I heard from someone who is close to me (female) said that how the way a certain husband can resisted because the other woman was parades in front of him in skimpy outfit, my hubs said, well...he can walks AWAY, not walks on the treadmill because it takes 2 to tango.....My hubs was feeling insulted....:joy:

+2

@Sejabin

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic