Add and Subtract Game

Admin

like @Lawyerh mentioned, SK citizens must abide all rules even if abroad. in the golden phone youtube account, the guy explained that korea works on something called the territorial principle which means that citizens are liable for prosecution if found out they broke the law while on holiday. so the korean law applies across seas on their citizens is the idea...

so what is this rubbing salt about?

4 hours ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh @Sejabin

Rubbing salt to the wounds....:joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Btw, I surprised at the gambling law in SK. In Indonesia gambling is illegal but the law cannot touch you if you do it abroad... 

+2

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

That is the love story about Singer, Chaebol and Actress....:joy: After their love triangle become public consumption, there is a news of one newborn who is named after the 3 of them, Syahrini is Singer, Luna is Actress and Barack is Chaebol....

+2 

so the story -- the chaebol dumps the actress who he was dating for years to be with the singer?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Perfect score for you hahaha.. yes chaebol married singer now. 

so what was the controversy? was he two-timing? was the breakup super public? did the two women have a public slap fest?

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oooh, public spat? so do the two make bad comments about each other?

Yup, the Chaebol is involves too and naturally he is sided with his wife...Both sides making sarcastic comments either in SocMed and the entertainment reporters will ask in the interviews....”We heard Singer or Actress said this, what’s your response?” :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

Just now, Lmangla said:

so @Lawyerh @cenching ~ from what you posted earlier, this chaebol was bit of playboy anyway? like even when he was with the actress, he was still playing the field? and why did he breakup with the actress and move on to the singer?

Chaebol was dating Actress for 4 years (?) and Actress had a sex tape scandal before so I think Chaebol’s family can’t accept her....

+2

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

Both are gorgeous women but I prefer Actress’ looks though....

umm, pardon if I sound a bit rude/not knowledgeable... so I went to indonesia on a trip many years ago. (we visited the zoo! and stuff..) but anyway, these women don't look very indonesian to me??

• Like 2