Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ah, they divorced.  I think this is gossip, but they say Yang Mi only spent 37 days with her child. Their child is four years old or so. At least I hope that it’s just a gossip. If it’s true damn.

+2

so they have a child together and got divorced but the gossip is that she dumped the kid with him?

• Sad 1

Hello, 

glad to be back.. Thank you so much T~T  thank you all for your prayers.

@kokodus @triplem @Sejabin @sushilicious@stroppyse @Lmangla @dotonly @lynne22 @cenching @Dhakra @angelangie @USAFarmgirl etc love for you all..

I feel myself again on Thursday early morning and now is still recovering but I can tell you I'm really ok. Much better. The doctors did good job for the problems in my brain. 

Spoiler

Current condition about my brother, Abnoch, he is dealing with PTSD symptoms.. He is.. :bawling: that's maybe explain why he didn't tell you about my condition development. I'm sorry to bring you all this news and please pray for his soul, he deeply traumatized:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

@Lmangla   d78fadab6ff5207aa7ffa2ec5c69738d.jpg

@sushilicious  Not sure where I said @CatchMine_ID was a he but I'm sure I did and she might be LOL from up above and saying there she goes again her spelling is horrible.  Actually I am thankful you placed her MV here without knowing her.  Thank you for that :heart:Because it only proves that her work and creativity which was a part of her and her dream.  Continues to move forward and lives on through those who are seeing her work for the first time and those who like myself and so many others can still remember her warmth so well.  You would have enjoyed her...

She passed away on my side of the world Jan 11 last year and like so many others that I have been blessed to know here and for what ever reasons have moved on I still miss them...  I still remember...  And always will...

Spoiler

One of my favorite couples and drama Healer and a piece of work that is one of my favorite works of Catch's mainly because she knew how to slice, dice, express and focus on the importance of body language what you see not just with your eyes but with your heart, without even needing words...

Unlike myself who can't spell because my mind moves to fast and my emotions run to deep that I want to fill up pages with often way to many words. But not her, for she understood much better than I ever will that it's not about the words.  It's simply about the stir of emotions that comes from the heart.  Like a bolt of electric currant that moves right through the body and reflects what it is you feel... 

For the heart has a language all it's own and all to often words can never express or touch all of what it is you felt, feel or see...

Guess I am missing Catch like others here and praying that where ever @abnoch:wub: is that he knows he isn't the only one that we still remember and are thinking of her too...:heart:-2

Late add...

Was writing this before knowing about abnoch's condition. Always praying for you both @bairama please continue to keep us informed...

@abnoch I'm praying and my heart goes out to you in hopes that you find strength, peace and healing soon.   You have endured more than most and have overcome so much in the past and I hope you can feel the warmth of those whom love you and need you.  And your guardian angel whom loves you from above...

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wowww I'm not sure whether you know. But this mv is created by 

@CatchMine_ID who was a regular in this thread, and she passed away last year. This brings back so many memories actually. Thanks for sharing the mv. She loved Gong Yoo Oppa and Yoo Ah in Oppa. And all her mv's were so good

@kokodus wow really? I'm sad I wasn't able to get to know her. How did she pass away? We would've probably gotten along had I met her.

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

from what we can see so far, YangMi career are more establish and she was almost always busy.....that why ppl were speculating that she hardly spend enough times with the kid herself....

@angelangie @Lmangla doesn't it remind you of how Bai Qian was with riceball too? She seemed to not have spent time with riceball when Ye Hua died. I read about the divorce in the news and I think it's not surprising considering how busy they both are. It's sad though especially since they have a child together. Ugh, it breaks my heart just thinking about how they would have to explain it to her. :bawling:

@bairama I am so glad to hear from you and that you are recovering well. I am sorry to hear about @abnoch and I hope he is getting the help he needs. The two of you and countless others have been through a lot and I can't imagine how difficult it must all be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

:heart::heart: Funny enough, never knew that I would meet you guys :) I wonder if I didn’t create an account what would I be doing today without you guys? #blessed #maknaelife #thankyou 

@sushilicious I know how you feel. I'm also glad to be here. I actually tell my husband about all of you guys. LOL

@dotonly I would also find it difficult to be apart from my children. I can't even spend a night away from them. I get sad and anxious. But maybe that's because I am used to being with them all the time. Maybe Yang Mi didn't really spend a lot of time with the child in the beginning so maybe she's gotten used to being away from her. Or maybe the child is in school so it would be difficult for her to bring her along or have her transferred. Maybe they just want her to stay at a place and not make too many changes/adjustments bec it might be more difficult for her. Whatever the case, it is so sad that the child is not with the mother. Nothing can replace a mother's love and presence in a child's life and you only get so much time.

• Like 1

@Sejabin It's so hard to narrow down my favourite OTP to just one couple. I like so many!

Here's my list (in no particular order since I like them all equally):

1. Moon Chae Won and Park Shi Hoo in "The Princess' Man"
  2. Song Song couple from DOTS
  3. Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik from "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon"
  4. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wok from "Goblin" (LOL my favourite bromance)
  5. Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng from "It Started with a Kiss" and "They Kissed Again"
  6. Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi from "King 2 Hearts"
  7. Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung from "Love in the Moonlight"
  8. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk from "Pinocchio" 
  9. Ha Ji Won and Hyung Bin in "Secret Garden"
  10. Lee Sung Kyung and Na Joo Hyuk in "Weightlifting Fairy"
  11. Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon in "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?"
  12. Yang Zi and Deng Lun in "Ashes of Love"
  13. Yang Mi and Mark Chao "Eternal Love"

LOL like I said, it's a lot and I'm sure the list will only get bigger as I watch and like more dramas. :joy:

• LOL 1

@bairama Thanks for updating us about both of your conditions. Hope that both of you will recover well. 

@mouse007 catch had been hospitalized for a very long time. She had a major surgery once and she recovered well, but then suddenly she fell ill again, and passed away unexpectedly. Sigh. 

My two cents about Yang mi and this whole Child issue. 

I don't usually judge people, especially people in media who we don't know much about about. We don't know how their personal life is....so I always take whatever said on the news with a grain of salt. We were not there firsthand to see their life directly so how can we judge just like that, like mouse pointed out, there might have been endless reasons on why she was not able to spend time with her child. Or she really might be an careless mother who doesnt care a bit about her child. We don't know anything at all. 

I'm not a mother myself, but I would like to think no mother is as heartless to leave their child like that and go after something. Even if they did, everyone has their own reasons and we are totally not in any position to judge. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@bairamaI think we have never talked to each other before or never met in the first place. :D Happy to meet you, I heard a lot about you. 

@abnochwill be fine, I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

let us play what scenes do you hate in your favorite drama? WKWKWKWK

I hate a lot of scenes normally. :D I mean Strong Woman DBS or Cappucino Princess always drive me nuts whenever someone talks about it. But you said fav drama....mhm.....

There are no scenes in PNB or Fairy that I hate. But from my fav crime drama there are actual two scenes I hate and that are just so sad. 

I'm going to show you one, but the picture alone won't tell its tale. The scene was so heartbreaking, just keep in mind he hugs her, because he killed her seconds ago. 

Spoiler

fZCsQrt.jpg

@triplemYou remember the scene? It was so sad. I mean she was just such a beautiful, cute, innocent, nice girl, who was so shy and never allowed herself to love and you can see how she slowly begin to approch him and falls in love. And this shy girl, which discovers love for the first time, unfortunately begins to love a psychopathic serial killer, who also feels something for her and hesistates, but still kills her while telling her to help her. She cried during the whole scene so heart-breaking, it haunted me for days. 

She was just so cute, innocent and introverted. Slowly she began to open up for him, overcoming her shy personality just to die in the end. 

:( :( :( :(