Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

maybe the prosecutors also didn't have evidence to prove she was more than accomplice. we would have to ask someone like @agenth to explain why law makes such distinction. 

i haven't watched this documentary, so i have no idea :D 

should i watch it, @joccu ? 

is it on netflix?

on another topic, did anyone try watching the company you keep (US remake of a kdrama)? 

+2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Deadly to call someone "Ahjumma"... 

https://weirdkaya.com/woman-stabs-three-passengers-at-subway-station-after-she-was-allegedly-called-ajumma/

@rocat @agenth Thanks for sharing experience on aerial yoga. Did it help with thigh trimming since it requires lots of strength suspended in the air? I'm still thinking what else that can help with my issue...Lol...

*Caveat*

The following post is intended for all except @partyon...Lol...

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin Chanced upon a bazaar earlier today. Saw a pair of bespoke designed DURIAN matching satin shirt and short pants...Prickly priced ~RM250/per set... Think I prefer his other design which is Snoopy...That was definitely adorable...

Picture1.png

Corak Brand

@Ameera Ali Who's that Oppa? He does resemble another Chinese actor though...

Have some cat humor...

CTO

@Lmangla Are you an author? Gosh I just admire your flair of writing...I can only write very dry science thesis and nothing else...Lol...

@rocher22 @rocat They have finished filming??? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@Lmangla Are you an author? Gosh I just admire your flair of writing...I can only write very dry science thesis and nothing else...Lol...

kekeke... thanks. no I don't write anything. when I was younger, I used to write for fun to entertain myself but haven't tried or been inspired for years. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, agenth said:

one thing i didn't try was stinky tofu.... the best i read about it is " it tastes better than it smells like"

Ugh. That's the equivalent of durian for me. I can't stand being in its vicinity. Never got around to seeing if it tasted better than it smelled. :D

On 3/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, agenth said:

I visited a few cities: 

- Taipei was my favourite, as there were plenty of night markets, culture and stuff to do!

- My second favourite city was Kaohsiung: weather was pretty great and liked the vibe of the city!

- Taichung: a bit boring to be honest

- Tainan: time seems to stand still here, wish I had more time here. 

- Hualien: super windy city, and my least favourite from all the ones I visited! NOT PEDESTRIAN FRIENDLY AT ALL! 

So cool! You got a good tour of the island. Did you buy some good stuff, too? Like yummy fruit and cute stationery?

On 3/4/2023 at 5:35 PM, sadthe1st said:

although i wont say the same for the hong kong ones..

Interesting - what's the difference?

18 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@the_sweetroad  omg !... that mushroom head of Ji Chang Wook... looks horrible on

him !!!!... Noooooooooooo

:joy: JCW certainly gives off a different vibe in his Bong Su wig than as Healer, right?

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Chanced upon a bazaar earlier today. Saw a pair of bespoke designed DURIAN matching satin shirt and short pants...Prickly priced ~RM250/per set... Think I prefer his other design which is Snoopy...That was definitely adorable...

we need to do one with the NOT ALLOWED prints all over the durians for @partyon so that when she visits asian countries, people will know to keep the fruit away from her..

no-durian-10-1024x768.jpg

cr.: owner

7 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Interesting - what's the difference?

cr.: owner

they eat with a different sauce, and chili.. no pickled veggies.. some soup are blackish color..

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@the_sweetroad So I assume you have yet to acquire the taste for durians? Everyone said it smells way horrible than it taste...Same goes for our Petai...Another name for Stinking Bean coz people can catch you eating one just by your breath...Oh as usual we have Petai Pizza too! My favourite bean too...Lol...

Think you and @JungAhIrin should make a visit here and I'll bring you to the durian farm to understand the science of durians...There are tons of variety and I'm very sure there must be a species that will appeal to you in taste...Never judge a book by its cover...:lol: 

Petai%20%E8%87%AD%E8%B1%86-01-1001x1001.'

CTO

44023092_2347023285370973_34485469240623

CTO

@sadthe1st I've yet to try Stinky tofu...Maybe one day... 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Think you and @JungAhIrin should make a visit here and I'll bring you to the durian farm to understand the science of durians..

That would be fun! By the way, I noticed you left @partyon out of this special invitation. :lol:

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

they eat with a different sauce, and chili.. no pickled veggies.. some soup are blackish color..

Thanks for the info. I keep thinking that none of those things would make a difference for me with stinky tofu. Haha. :w00t:

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Happy Tuesday, everyone.

hot-pot-at-home-10.jpg

ctto

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

That would be fun! By the way, I noticed you left @partyon out of this special invitation. :lol:

Just in case I got hit by "Unamused" button before I could even explain...So thank you for inviting on my behalf...Lol...

This is the farm stay that I would recommend...Moreover, Penang is a place one must visit...Street Food is the best! And it's my home town! 

https://penangfoodie.com/bao-sheng-durian-farm-balik-pulau-penang/

Accommodation-At-Bao-Sheng-Durian-Farm-P

Bao Sheng Durian Farm

+2

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hello! How's your Tuesday? :)

Oh, durian! Pretty sure I've seen the smelly durians sold in Lulu and Union Coop Hypermarkets in the sandpit. :lol: Not buying though cos nobody else would eat it with me, hahaha!

DSC01724-1024x683%20(1).jpg?itok=DLib4Yj

ctto

The big supermarkets here would sometimes have durian candies sold as well, usually in the exotic goods section. I've bought some a few times.

3cd835e2-aaee-40f1-8b78-31243c6071f7.f07

ctto

I feel like having butter chicken with nan and papad...

Butter-Chicken_4-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@the_sweetroad So I assume you have yet to acquire the taste for durians? Everyone said it smells way horrible than it taste...Same goes for our Petai...Another name for Stinking Bean coz people can catch you eating one just by your breath...Oh as usual we have Petai Pizza too! My favourite bean too...Lol...

@sadthe1st I've yet to try Stinky tofu...Maybe one day... 

+ 2

I can't stand the smell of stinky tofu and just dont understand how can one eat it, yuck !

You can smell is so stinky like 100m away .

Having this now ... yummmmmmmmmmmm

th?id=AMMS_e241a35ebc7ee84f4b2b6c883be03

cr owner

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

This is the farm stay that I would recommend...Moreover, Penang is a place one must visit...Street Food is the best! And it's my home town! 

https://penangfoodie.com/bao-sheng-durian-farm-balik-pulau-penang/

didnt' know you are from Penang. Can you speak Hokkien ?

Balik Pulau has the best durians, so far.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The big supermarkets here would sometimes have durian candies sold as well, usually in the exotic goods section. I've bought some a few times.

is funny that I have not tried any durian candies at all maybe is because of its sweetness.

Normally the candies are make from artificial flavours.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Thong Thin I'm Cantonese but can speak a smattering of Hokkien only! Lol...Yup you are right! Balik Pulau has the best durians! Our family friends have their own personal farms there. So we get to eat the fresh ones last time...Coming over to KL really no mood to eat when I have to choose containers and old durians on the shelf...Mum and I used to hack durians ourselves...Hahaha no joke...Ultimate satisfaction...

Stinky tofu is just like durian/petai. Need to have acquired senses...Lol...

There was one time I had a sore throat and tried many ways to cure it, unfortunately it didnt work. So I got fed up and took durian ice cream instead, with the analogy of fighting poison with poison. Guess what? It worked! Much to amusement of my Chinese Dr...Lol...

Three Body is a must watch!!! Anybody here into sci-fi?

CTO

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Wuzetian  before the pandemic, we used to visit durian orchards, sit under the small shed and

eat as much as we could together with mangoosteen. While having a feast, at times you could hear

the sound of durian dropping from the tree.

In fact Penang is food heaven but the traffic is terrible esp during weekends and long holidays.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2