Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Oooh, I didn't know this. Videos please!

In this video the older guys  says for him to copy these moves :D the hyungs keep asking him to copy them.

haha ok, he has a funny dance style :D but it's him soooo

Are you jealous of all his co-stars chingu?

no, not at all :D i wish him to find happiness and to be able to date and find somebody who compliments him!

I didn't know that! That sounds exhausting.

he is an excellent cryer :D

634625403394ca4a3e08b13c01aea6d9.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

38 minutes ago, agenth said:

In this video the older guys  says for him to copy these moves :D the hyungs keep asking him to copy them.

LOL. :joy: Super cute. I don't know which dance was my favorite....probably the last one.

39 minutes ago, agenth said:

no, not at all :D i wish him to find happiness and to be able to date and find somebody who compliments him!

Awww you're so generous! That's true love. :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Did anyone else hear someone screaming? ... sounded like @partyon :rolleyes:

aa1.gif

cr.: owner

3 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

There's also another cartoon character that looks like him but I can't remember the name. 

skipper or private?

film__18263-penguins-of-madagascar--hi_r

oh this image is specially for @partyon

collectors-guide-to-vintage-coach-bags-6

• LOL 5

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this  guy steal the headline  is this new fashion in 2022

+ 2

I am amazed with your gifs making !

X2o=

8 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Now I'm starting to think Pachinko is going to be a bit overrated. I didn't say this in the Pachinko event thread (thought I'd get harassed even more than I already did for saying I didn't find LMH attractive ) - but I read that if you've read the book Pachinko, don't watch the show. And if you want to enjoy the show, don't read the book. ...since they changed so much of the book. It will be interesting to see how you all like it!

I finished the book last night..

:crymeme:

7 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

What I wanted to say, earlier, was that in a mask, in that photo, LMH reminded me of handsome JCW. 

So, LMH is not handsome ?

:emmm:

@sadthe1st  Marks & Spencer is my fav store for buying cookies during Christmas season esp those imported biscuits.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

hello chingus! excited to read that bossam couple may be coming together in another drama. hope this is a good one. they had a great restrained chemistry there. tagging @confusedheart who enjoyed bossom as much as me..

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/03/18/jung-il-woo-and-yuri-reunite-in-second-drama-good-job-one-year-after-doing-popular-sageuk-drama-bossam-stealing-fate/#more-115468 

otherwise, have been busy the last few days binging on a local daily. came across some MVs and checked a few episodes and was hooked because of the guy. kekekek... he is such a no-nonsense character and so sane. yay! it has been fun fangirling on the local forum - the humour, the drooling, people getting annoyed at the FL... it has been entertaining. :D

hoping for a nice chewy drama this year to explode on soompi that we can have all fun together on. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, agenth said:

CAN ROCK LONG HAIR, any kind of hair (non-negotiable)

honey boo boo thumbs down GIF

12 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

What I wanted to say, earlier, was that in a mask, in that photo, LMH reminded me of handsome JCW. :lol:

Still at it, huh? :rage:

12 hours ago, agenth said:

he is an excellent cryer :D

Yes, he amazing at crying. And he is unbelievably talented in acting. That's what made me so impressed with him in the first place. His acting is natural- it's effortless, if you will. :wub:

12 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Did anyone else hear someone screaming? ... sounded like @partyon :rolleyes:

You bet ya! Oppa does not look good in long hair!

Scream GIF by Originals

You know me well, Mr. Oppa :glasses:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1