Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm the only EO not watching the drama. @confusedheart found a new oppa in it, @agenth has not been complaining that any character is annoying her (yet) and @Sleepy Owl is vehemently denying that his noona Kim Tae Ri is doing a bad acting job this time around.

So in summary: everyone is loving it except for me. :D

no i have complained about one character. but her annoying part is small. she lookls better when she smiles aorund SML. 

but the chemistry between the leads is too pure and enjoyable to be marred by one frowny cold girl.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Nutella-Cheesecake_2.jpg

cr.: owner

hello chingus!

@joccu @larus @agenth @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @partyon @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @SilverDawn @Sleepy Owl

1.CHICKEN_VEG.jpg

it's time for another session of food tag team @Thong Thin @MayanEcho to entice @LeftCoastOppa but i'm quite sure @the_sweetroad @Sky Kang will probably fall into the cake trap as well

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, agenth said:

i very much recommend it. it's been some time since i've liked a drama so much! it's going well so far! it reminds me a bit of my own childhood. and there are some funny scenes there too. but so far no abs. does NJH even have them ?

+ 2

thanks for the recommendation, will try the 1st episode to see if is good.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

It's Nam Joo Hyuk....

And his abs are not to my taste. 

Hide contents

Too skinny.... Not sure if some of those are his abs or his ribs. 

hahaha, i can only see guitar strings. 

:loolz:

Morning ...

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @larus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @Sky Kang  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian  @willenette

@LeftCoastOppa.. Oxtail soup 

oxtail-soup-573930.jpg

cr owner

@kokodus  I read from news that your oppa has recovered from Covid. Thank God.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's time for another session of food tag team @Thong Thin @MayanEcho to entice @LeftCoastOppa but i'm quite sure @the_sweetroad 

@Sky Kang will probably fall into the cake trap as well

I have mouth sores right now I can only stare at the food. I can' t eat well for a few days now

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

I will surely eat a lot after this annoying thing heals

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon , @agenth is anyone one recommending this drama Twenty-Five Twenty-One it’s catch my eye on Netflix but I didn’t watch it is good to watch anyone :D

It is sooooo good. It has that nostalgic vibes. Nam Joo hyuk is too tall, too handsome, so calm and composed, has a beautiful smile, totally a perfect boyfriend material. And the show has that good ole "Who is the daddy question?" that we have to keep guessing. LOL. At this point, I don't even mind if Nam Joo hyuk is not the daddy (but he totally is), I just hope they don't let him die. Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

I have mouth sores right now I can only stare at the food. I can' t eat well for a few days now

I will surely eat a lot after this annoying thing heals

+ 2

I used to get mouth sores very often and I know is very painfull.

Try to gargle with luke warm salt water, it helps.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Thong Thin  you know, this is not really made of oxtails. The name of this soup is a little misleading. Though, long ago the meat cut did come from the tail of an ox, today it comes from beef.  That's why, its taste is often compared to a short rib.  :heart2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin  you know, this is not really made of oxtails. The name of this soup is a little misleading. Though, long ago the meat cut did come from the tail of an ox, today it comes from beef.  That's why, its taste is often compared to a short rib.  

+ 2

in fact I don't even know the exact taste of oxtail. IF the menu states oxtail and they are serving beef, then they are cheating.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I can only stare at the food

oops.. hope you recover soon.. like, how can you survive??

especially there is this evil chingu here??

d7a53c47-65ca-4bf1-940d-8247f260c424_017

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Usually it heals after 5-7 days. I'm on my 3rd day now.

Kimchi-jjigae.jpg

i'm joking! hahaha maybe drink those carbonated isotonic drinks.. the bubble fizz will numbify the sore and it will recover quite effectively

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1