@Ameera Ali

@mirmz

@confusedheart

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@SilverDawn

@4evrkdrama

hai there. :D chingudeul, hope everyone had a nice holiday. 

yeah.

solving a total and dealing with single method selection for adding or subtracting. 

1494555297065038823.gif

Kate-Beckinsale-Gif.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-ec0e0ace635ebe9952db7bbc9ed61207-

Spoiler

stopping by woods on a snowy day.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

new-year-brunch-chowhound.jpg?fit=bounds

Good Morning! It's almost new year! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Been out for the last couple days for a mini reunion with relatives. My cousin had a long stopover, yay! It's been years that kiddos don't remember their uncle. They had fun playing UNO along with their cousin, our niece,  and laughing hysterically while they're watching Resident Evil, LOL!

All of us were howling with laughter when this song was played as BGM in one scene of the movie:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, larus said:

I know the feeling. I am still recovering. For me it is better now but far from my better days when I watched 6-7 kdramas at once.

Well you know me, there used to a time when I used to watch 10-11 kdramas at once. Now, I am only watching one ongoing drama, and that is also going to end this week :joy:

Well, for now, there are 3 upcoming dramas that I am looking forward to

• Tracer (not so sure about it, but will check it out)
  • Ghost Doctor
  • Through The Darkness

I am not sure about other kdramas coming in January, but yes, these are the ones which I will watch, and hopefully they will good. Especially "Through The Darkness" which I have been waiting for since it was announced. 

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl the Red Sleeves ending this week has been "leaked" on twitter.. not sure if it's fake news or sneak peek.

Yes, Bulgasal is still good.. and i saw in the drama thread that there will be a twist in the progress of the plot

Really? They leaked the ending? Well, I don't really check stuff about the dramas I am watching, except their ratings, so I wouldn't even know about it if you wouldn't tell me. I still got to watch its 15th episode, which I will watch tonight most probably :piggydance:

As for Bulgasal, I will continue to trust you with reviews, and if you recommend it to me when it ends, I will give it a try :wow1:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am not sure about other kdramas coming in January, but yes, these are the ones which I will watch, and hopefully they will good. Especially "Through The Darkness" which I have been waiting for since it was announced. 

Through the Darkness is one of the dramas I have been waiting next year. I think it will be a drama just like I want it. They will concentrate on the profilers` team and not on the serial killers. I also want to watch Tracer. I hope it will be good.

I have Dr Park`s Clinic on my watch list too. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl, I read that Kim Eun Hee`s next drama is called The Devil and she wants Kim Tae ri and Gong Yoo as leads. Her dramas always have good or high profile cast.   I am waiting for this drama also next year but let see how it will be. I want her to change a little her drama format or the inspiration. It looks like it will be also a fantasy mystery/thriller drama. I will watch but I want to be surprised by the plot. I am looking forward to know more about it. We`ll see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

52 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Good day, everyone! Still watching Pasta right now and this comic makes me laugh.

What are you watching currently? Are you watching other dramas beside  Pasta and Uncle?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, larus said:

What are you watching currently? Are you watching other dramas beside  Pasta and Uncle?

Ufff, still on a major My Mister high. The fangirlverdict and Man v Drama (on YouTube) started My Mister group re-watches recently and I can't help but get involved in the comments sections. :joy:

So I watch Pasta at night to get me sleepy and My Mister during the day sometimes. And Uncle on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm also close to finishing Secret Love Affair, an older drama from 2014.

51 minutes ago, larus said:

Kim Eun Hee`s next drama is called The Devil and she wants Kim Tae ri and Gong Yoo as leads.

Gong Yoo is still having quite the career!

Have you gotten into the Spanish series Money Heist? You like crime dramas, right?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

192165610000202.gif?to=crop&type=webp&r=

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm also close to finishing Secret Love Affair, an older drama from 2014.

I want to watch it too but I don`t know when. :D Did you like it>? I heard good things about it and I like the protagonists too.

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Have you gotten into the Spanish series Money Heist? You like crime dramas, right?

I like crime dramas but I don`t want to watch Money Heist. I am not interested in watching dramas with multiple seasons, especially if they are still coming. I don`t know about the Korean remake. I`ve not decided yet.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Did you like it>? I heard good things about it and I like the protagonists too.

I do like it. There's a lot of backstabbing and disloyalty going on, but the whole time you root for the OTP to find a way to be together. I'm on episode 15 out of 16. It's a bit slower-paced, so sometimes I fast-forward. :phew: The piano scenes are fantastic - Yoo Ah In had to learn to play like a prodigy for those musical snippets, and he does it so well.

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I like crime dramas but I don`t want to watch Money Heist. I am not interested in watching dramas with multiple seasons, especially if they are still coming.

Haha makes sense. That's why I've been so taken with kdramas, because for the most part they end. I only watched the first 2 episodes of Money Heist Season 1. Hostage situations in real life make me so nervous to read about and I couldn't handle it in the show. I may watch the Korean version, though, just to see Yoo Ji Tae as the professor.

Did you get out in the snow and play?

Charlie Brown Snow GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did you get out in the snow and play?

I got out but I did not play in the snow. I enjoyed the walk though. :D I am glad that after so many years I had winter holidays with snow, just how it was used to be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Have you seen A Christmas Prince on Netflix? It was filmed in

No, I haven`t seen it. I did not know that it was filmed at Peles Castle either. NICE. Thanks for the information. Just for that I will watch the movie. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2