Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

some are ok with some creases.., i dun have iron at home.. hahaha so i try to straighten them as much as i can after taking out from the washing machine!

haha that's from the website.. the model is 159cm wearing a M. for size estimation.

@BlackLotus1025 we dun need to study oppa.. we just need to appreciate them!

^ @partyon birdnest oppa

+2

Haha! For sure. Haha. What I meant by that was we can't graduate because we'll only be repeating ourselves over them over and over. ^^ The last GIF you posted was from the show I've been following for 12 episodes now. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Was a busy but the work hours finally ended 

@Min2206 so, you mistook my truck of doom pic (where it was about to crush every character present in the poster) with @Abs_ triggered's one 

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF - JackNicholson Yes Nodding - Discover & Share GIFs  | Jack nicholson, I love to laugh, Funny gif

how could you?

Hey there @twinkle_little_star, @Wuzetian, @larus :biubiu:

@sadthe1st had meeting with a client who has been testing this specific set of automated mails. That lady, literally checked it for 50+ employees on Friday, spamming my inbox because of it, and now suddenly in the morning she was "No, this content does not look right, it should be like this" and I was just trying to calm myself down on this side.

79dcfc018b4ffac347fdbdebde33f242.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

literally checked it for 50+ employees on Friday, spamming my inbox because of it

i hope u have a mailbox to entertain these testing works else.....

oh no GIF by Warner Archive

frustrated d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

i think u need a cookie.

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i saw one linen pants and i was so tempted to buy it!! it's in a nice shade of olive.. but i bought something similar a few days ago.. a cargo pants and a loose linen pants that look pretty much like a skirt lol

ooh, are those split skirts type back in fashion. they are so comfy and perfect for the sweltering summer heat.

just a quick hello to everyone here.

caught up on my kdrama and now listening to some music. :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@sadthe1st had meeting with a client who has been testing this specific set of automated mails. That lady, literally checked it for 50+ employees on Friday, spamming my inbox because of it, and now suddenly in the morning she was "No, this content does not look right, it should be like this" and I was just trying to calm myself down on this side.

Kill Her GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i saw one linen pants and i was so tempted to buy it!! it's in a nice shade of olive.. but i bought something similar a few days ago.. a cargo pants and a loose linen pants that look pretty much like a skirt lol

Just saw your pic.   I used to have a few .. but some got (Trying to find the right word) , so make me a bit kinda short and chubbier on the bottom

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i hope u have a mailbox to entertain these testing works else.....

Well I usually prefer mine when I do the testing. I just forgot to remove mine when we handed it to them for testing. It was crazy. I mean what's the use of spamming their own inboxes if they just can't just check the contents. Also the contents always provided by them, and we never agree to provide any from our side :evilelmo:

@Min2206 :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

but some got (Trying to find the right word)

types-of-pants-4-1-683x1024.jpg

cr.: blog below

https://blog.treasurie.com/types-of-pants/

i'm not tall.. so i can't wear long flowy skirt.. it makes me look short like a potato hahaha

angry potato GIF

@Sleepy Owl hahaha i can't imagine using own mailbox for client to test.. u'll need to mark all their domains as spam after this ends.. else, u will need a new mailbox! and it's first time seeing @Min2206 so violent to "kill her now" at the client lol

hi @4evrkdrama

coffee night GIF by % ARABICA UAE

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

\

once upon a time, i could wear all .... even harem pants
but now, am avoiding those harem pants, sailor pants, flare cos they tend to make me shorter and "fluffier"?

hehehehehe

thank you for sharing the many types @sadthe1st

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I Will Kill Her GIFs | Tenorr

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!