Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.. so considering the drama is about some angels (based on the title), the thread is not angelic? :tounge_xd:

15610398291561039817.gif

Maybe they mistake his wings with birds wing 

& they fight like two birds in same cage :joy::tounge_wink:

@triplem

Cleaning yoga class 

15610595351561059496.gif

15610592941561059244.gif

no number 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin I really sort of agree with you about angels not supposed to be like humans in their desires. The kiss between Dan and Yeonsoo was really disturbing to me, because the angel forgot his obedience to God :( he is angry because he died by drowning and he starting to question everything. According to my belief, angels worship God without questioning :( he doesn't regret the kiss like last time :(

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Cleaning yoga class

:lol: This PPL is rather forced, imo... Who in RL would clean a big studio like that with such small vacuum? And usually people will mop those kind of flooring, not vacuum off dust, coz usually dust is not the main problem but drops of sweat/water. CMIIW. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: This PPL is rather forced, imo... Who in RL would clean a big studio like that with such small vacuum? And usually people will mop those kind of flooring, not vacuum off dust, coz usually dust is not the main problem but drops of sweat/water. CMIIW. 

agreed...sometimes I have to pity the writer...the producers usually will force them to insert in some ridiculous PPL

@Ameera Ali in wakiki 2 , they also poked fun at it. Jun Ki had to do the most ridiculous PPLs :mrgreen:

This one is my favorite - see how they use the vacuum cleaner:joy:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

should I take a nap?

Doesn't your fan level say - afternoon nap ? I figured having naps is a given :lol:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Doesn't your fan level say - afternoon nap ? I figured having naps is a given :lol:

LOL... thats true! have been trying to not take afternoon naps as I want to avoid putting on more weight. have added quite a few kgs recently. :(

• Like 2

@Lawyerh judge vs judge has a decent plot . But what I can’t stand is SBS using these overdramatic BGM ; also they try to create so call bickering moments/ tension btwn the main leads - but it feels force . 

@Dhakra I see you’re still enjoying Spring Night. I tried 1st eps & it was slow for me . Maybe I was tired . 

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... thats true! have been trying to not take afternoon naps as I want to avoid putting on more weight. have added quite a few kgs recently. :(

Power naps are good for you . For those added kgs - nothing like exercise-  though for me as I age , it is so hard to lose compared to putting on . 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Power naps are good for you . For those added kgs - nothing like exercise-  though for me as I age , it is so hard to lose compared to putting on . 

thats true, it is getting harder to lose weight as we age. waaaah, should we cry? plus I have a slower metabolism and so it is just hard to shed those extra kgs even though I exercise regularly. sigh.

• Like 2