Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

these two drama u shared look exciting :kiss_wink: 

I hope it is good as well. I don't mind a crime drama if it has a handsome face though he may use tonnes of BB cream :D

I ended up rewatching the movie Like for Likes . I last watched it 3 years ago and this time I paid real good attention to Kang Ha Neul @ktcjdrama. Indeed a good actor. Really looking forward to When the Camellia Blooms. Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good? 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I ended up rewatching the movie Like for Likes . I last watched it 3 years ago and this time I paid real good attention to Kang Ha Neul @ktcjdrama. Indeed a good actor. Really looking forward to When the Camellia Blooms. Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good? 

Yes, he is really good... but he is such a shy guy in RL, you won't believe it... :lol:

Misaeng is still on my to-watch list. I've heard many great reviews about it, saying how real it is reflecting the corporate world for the workers. But I'm guessing some might find it too dry though if they can't relate to office world.

You can watch his thriller movie "Forgotten", which reminds me I should recommend to @sushilicious and @cenching too... but I'm only halfway through it, haven't finished it yet, haha, it was just too tense and scary at the time when I was watching. Need to find a proper time to finish it (no spoiler please, for those who have watched). KHN was really good in that one too. Trailer below:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

gave up on secret life of secretary -- the lie was too much for me.

I love this drama , it was a white lie  , sad to hear you drop it :cry:

I tried watching this week the VP and DJ scenes only. gal hee popped up when she interrupted their almost kiss at the ancient house and just looking at gal hee annoyed me so much and made me want to curse. so decided for my peace, no point. dropping the drama entirely.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So my date isn’t here againnnnn... :( Mr.Kousuke I’m really disappointed with you. I hate you. <_<

That second time he didn’t turn up , you need to 

5d0fab09cb57f244585940.gif?download

:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh Le coup de foudre is my pick is you want a warmhearted slice of life drama... 

Nice to meet you... lols.. this one is tropey..... I don't watch it.. but I got a mutual on twitter that do, so I just watch her reaction instead hahaha... interesting but forgettable.... the angst when the couple separated was the best part for me. 

Anyway... Before we get married is very hot no? *insert fire emoji* hahahahahahhaa...

I haven't watch this yet tho... this drama has potential to be good or bad.... depending on the ending... I would rather wait and see... but I agree with the guys on BWGM thread.... this one is a morally wrong drama about cheating couple... but in another side... this drama is also an interesting social commentary.. on relationship... the good and the bad... 

The one drama I'm waiting for the eng sub is Gank Your Heart... :bawling:  an e-sport youth drama.... lols...

@Lmangla Monday will bring new episode to our favorite drama... lols... 

Have a nice day guys... <3 

• Like 3

@angelangie :joy: 

@Lawyerh Oo... Radiation House looks good! I might give this a try.... I've just recently finished watching Die Now... a virtual game drama that have Detective Conan / J-drama vibe..... so much that I've been wanting to watch a J-drama again... 

940+2-2 = 940 again :joy:

• Like 2

On 6/21/2019 at 5:29 PM, triplem said:

I miss my metabolism. It ran away from me  -_-

I need to archive and be able to recall this line at the perfect time! But I am very sure my memory too is running away from me! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good?

Brilliant.  I discovered Im SiWan then (he was perfect as Jang GeuRae).  You won’t regret it.  I loved it from start to finish, even though the romance was hardly there.  The characters lived and breathed.  I loved them all. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I posted KJW's gif in HPL thread and it's gone.....But the post someone quoted (without the gif) is still there....

+2

I notice what happen , I can back to it ,  I didn’t see it , is he to gorgeous for the thread :love::joy:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

why people in kdrama threat always discuss like they are old virgin who has not touch by s*x for 40 years?

:joy::mrgreen: Special when they find this face vomiting 

5d1066621a25e933501554.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I notice what happen , I can back to it ,  I didn’t see it , is he to gorgeous for the thread :love::joy:

Apparently he "broke" the thread.....:joy:....There is nothing wrong with that gif aside from being gorgeous....I am wondering also why it was remove and I do remember you liked it....

Can I post it again @angelangie??? :ph34r:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2