Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

re-watching a drama after a few years, it feels like new! don't remember 90% of the drama 'birth secret'. ahhahah... @triplem ~ the secretary actor who plays min ik is secondary character here and all I can say is he was not that good looking then. hahahahha... he was bit too skinny and also seemed darker? did they put lots more white powder on him because he was lead? ^_^

He definitely looks better as he ages...ahaahah....i think they all have some job done on the face, better skin care and facials etc. All that whitening cream :lol:. Actually this is one drama of his that i have not watched. How much screen time does he have ?

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

He definitely looks better as he ages...ahaahah....i think they all have some job done on the face, better skin care and facials etc. All that whitening cream :lol:. Actually this is one drama of his that i have not watched. How much screen time does he have ?

not much screen time but the character is well shaped. basically he was the ex of the lead (but she has no memory of them dating) and he dumped her and went for her best friend because he is in deep debt. (so wanted a rich girl). now that best friend is married to the lead's cousin brother and they are actually sister-in-laws. since she doesn't remember all this, the relationship is good and right now all working together!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

lem ur favourite :)

I went and rewatch some episodes two days ago. It was my favourite rom from last year. I was on the Ye line - they call him the advice machine :lol:

wahhhhh...TSLOMS ended...otttokeeee...but PD was so good - very happy and perfect ending. 

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Call me romantic... but their dance also beautiful :lol:. Him on white shirt & black tie, she on white dress... and the background like under the black night sky.... :wub:

You know it was her imagination right? Bo Young had a very active one :joy:

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah @triplem lol... i think its on the earlier episode right... I stopped watching on ep 9 or 10 i think. Cos i got illness can't handle couple that is too sweet :joy:

Actually...they didn't get together till eps 12...this writer who also did Drinking Solo loves to push the love triangle in your face. It was definitely an international shipping war :D . There was great "discussion" on the thread about who the male lead was. Gosh. But the Ye-line sailed anyhow :lol:

+2

Too hot in Germany. Suns shining all day, I have enough of it already after two days. Can we give it back? I want my rain and winter back. 

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Too hot in Germany. Suns shining all day, I have enough of it already after two days. Can we give it back? I want my rain and winter back. 

I too prefer cold weather to hot weather.

Used to like rain because I enjoyed watching from my window, but after few experiences with leaking, as well as collapsing ceiling, and flooding, rain only made me feel stressful...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Headache . Multi fandom , love triangles . K drama Writers are to blame for shipping & fan wars :skull:

kekeke... I guessed the name of the drama and  I was correct.... there, there. some mango ice cream to soothe your soul?

Mango+Ice+Cream+No+Churn+Eggfree+1.jpg

• Like 4