Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I have best idea, cookies your business  , my business will sell quickly , when I make gifs you will see , @ktcjdrama & @triplem will buy it for sure :joy:

Now I put sign coming soon :joy:

@Lawyerh if you need job come to me & work , shipping love didn’t make money :joy: - stop eating free cookies from @sushilicious - that me looking after economy’s of the forum :sweat_smile::yum:

Are you selling abs or something? :D 

42 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What’s wrong with eating my cookies? They are made of the freshest of the freshest ingredients :) it’s soft :) yelp got rate 10/10 lol:joy:

What kind of cookies? 

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Chocolate chip cookies...with a surprise in it. Guarantee to make your anxiety wear off like a breeze lol

Ahh gimme one ... 

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali see~i stole your customer hhaha.:naughty: here you go @triplem:cookie:

Oh it’s literally a cookie ? I thought it’s a figure of speech like maybe you have some hot oppa pics for me ...

@Lawyerh now that I’m watching Judge vs judge , YWJ still had the best chemistry with FL in Marriage ND & Divorce lawyer . 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem I agree w/ u. Hes the cutest with Marriage Dating & Div Lawyer. The rest dont really ring a bell for me. Will u continue Judge vs Judge then? 

Yes . I like him enough & will watch slowly : D 

It’s never too late to learn Swimming :mrgreen:

@staygold! Are you watching chief of staff? It’s good

Edited by Guest