Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem Seriously this drama should have been named Pretty noona 2. Everything is literally the same. Sighhhh. And they have added cheating to the mix to make it fun. Although as of where i'm, I don't know whether it can be called cheating but I can see it going there. Eventually. Their relationship is officially on a break. Now according to Ross (friends), it's ok to sleep with someone else while you are on a break. But I don't think Korean audience will take that lightly. LOL. I guess homegirl likes to be adventurous, just like in my signature below, I guess every girl wants to be in a relationship that is daring and adventurous. Maybe after getting old they would prefer for a more stable one. But even then in the slightest corner of our heart, we crave for it. Especially for drama watching ladies like us, it's true as we are trying to live vicariously through the female lead's life as she goes through numerous obstacles to finally get together with her one true love. Hahaha. 

I do think this drama is for mature audiences, not in the A-rated sense, just people who are mature enough to analyse the feelings and the actions of the main characters and understand why they do what they do even if it's morally questionable. I know for a fact that I'm not mature enough to watch this one. Hahahaha. The moment she explicitly cheats her long time bf, will be the moment I drop this drama. 

@LSGLMH_88 Maybe i'll watch it once all the eps and all the seasons are out. I don't like this splitting up into multiple seasons thingy they have adopted. We like kdramas over Western shows because they are short and sweet. Now I don't know how much gap there will be in between seasons, so I'll wait for it to get over. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

well i watched well intended love and A love so beautiful... and on real time , I am watching arthdal chronicles...mark my word , I know your taste and i know you will love arthdal :D :D ...what is V3???  

Talking about Arthdal, I was put off by their homeless fashion, hair that needed conditioning badly and SJK in brown minis...:lol: Regretfully I have to pass.....:lol:

V3 is Voice 3. I love V1, who doesn't  love JangHyuk Oppa and the sexiest sicko on screen THE MTG?? But I skipped V2 because none of them were back. So because of "bribery" that I received from @sushilicious I tried V3 but dang!! I was like walking in labyrinth in the dark. Until episode 5 I had no idea STILL about what is all about....I dropped it and back to dramaless state....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching 

I totally understand where you are coming from... trust me I was also thinking on the same line...but this is a drama which talks about nenderthals who survive by slaughtering human & animals... and humans who did not know how to use horse , how to dream etc... how can they have a better costume???? And i know song Joong ki is not a suave special force officer here that we will fall in love with his “Then, Save Him” :D

The character  joong ki is playing is a breed of both Neanderthal & human being... so yes , the writer & director will have to maintain with the story line... When I started watching , I also felt that way...in fact , I did not even want to watch that drama.. but then i just started for time pass , now I can’t stop myself gushing about it...

Another thing is, I read that Arthdal is like a ripped off of GOT??? They also invented a lingo??? But No Habla Dorthraki?? :joy: Tbh, I did see many singing praises on Arthdal I will see if La desperada set in then I will watch....

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 You might probably be the only one who found GoT 'adorable'. LOL. Like seriously which part of it did you find that adorable?? Epic? Yes, but adorable? I don't think so. LOL. I also read good reviews about arthdal and I'm happy for SJK Oppa. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

I kept restraining myself from watching one spring night, but I had this sudden urge to watch Jung Hae In being a noona killer and slaying all of our hearts. LOL. I caved in and watched the first ep, it's like the exact replica of Pretty noona, they have even used the same apartment and neighbourhood. I don't feel good about this, pretty noona was a train wreck. Sighhh. Still I'll continue to watch it for now because the leads look lovely together. 

Also I want to tell all the other silent lurkers reading this post, if you guys ever finally decide to join us, please choose a name that will land you in team subtract. LOL. We are heavily outnumbered here. Hahaha. 

@kokodus I also fear that One Spring Night is going to end up like Pretty Noona but for now I am liking it so I will keep watching until it dies (but I hope it doesn't!).

LOL and yes, to whoever is silently lurking, please create a username that will land you on team Sub!!!! 

And for existing Soompiers, if your username is part of team Sub, please post in this thread and help us out!!

• Like 4

@mouse007 Yeah let's pray that it stays good until the end. But I'm bracing myself for the disappointment as well. I can already imagine thousand ways this drama can take that will end up making me banging my head on the wall just like I did for Pretty noona. Haha. I liked the 3rd ep, which is I guess 5-6, gosh I hate this format. Anyways yeah I felt that ep particularly was done really well. She started feeling confused and stressed about what to do. I completely understand her. It's hard to give up on a long relationship just for a guy she met a week. But she has to know that it's not the guy that is the problem. She has fallen out of love for Gi seok long back. It's just she didn't realize it until Ji Ho came along. I hope she doesn't take long to sort out her feelings. Because poor puppy is waiting for her with the that heartsick look for quite a while now. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 Yeah let's pray that it stays good until the end. But I'm bracing myself for the disappointment as well. I can already imagine thousand ways this drama can take that will end up making me banging my head on the wall just like I did for Pretty noona. Haha. I liked the 3rd ep, which is I guess 5-6, gosh I hate this format. Anyways yeah I felt that ep particularly was done really well. She started feeling confused and stressed about what to do. I completely understand her. It's hard to give up on a long relationship just for a guy she met a week. But she has to know that it's not the guy that is the problem. She has fallen out of love for Gi seok long back. It's just she didn't realize it until Ji Ho came along. I hope she doesn't take long to sort out her feelings. Because poor puppy is waiting for her with the that heartsick look for quite a while now. Hahaha. 

@kokodus I haven't actually finished ep 3 but I am curious if at some point, the drama is going to show us what her relationship with Gi Seok was like. Was it romantic in the beginning and as time went on, the relationship fizzled? Or is she only now seeing the fault in their relationship? It seemed to me in ep 1 that she was quite content with her relationship with Gi Seok although her friend kept pointing out that her relationship with him has become comfortable but boring. So I wonder if she's always known that but just never really had a reason to end the relationship or question it until the topic of marriage came along and of course, her meeting Ji Ho.

784 - corrected

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali~ congrats on your salary raise. so how did the coffee taste?

@Lawyerh I am Costa kind of girl :joy:

@sushilicious what episode is the gif from , I need it for HPL , they need something to take their mind of where he is hiding after the drama   , @cenching him in this position, will bring all HPL to watch the Guest with you :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I haven't actually finished ep 3 but I am curious if at some point, the drama is going to show us what her relationship with Gi Seok was like. Was it romantic in the beginning and as time went on, the relationship fizzled? Or is she only now seeing the fault in their relationship? It seemed to me in ep 1 that she was quite content with her relationship with Gi Seok although her friend kept pointing out that her relationship with him has become comfortable but boring. So I wonder if she's always known that but just never really had a reason to end the relationship or question it until the topic of marriage came along and of course, her meeting Ji Ho.

784 - corrected

@mouse007 I think in one of the scenes she mentioned it to her friend that her relationship with Gi seok have always been like this. It makes me wonder how her previous boyfriends were like. Or maybe Gi seok is her first bf ever and that's why she just doesn't even know what it really likes to be in a happy relationship. Gi seok is not the one to be blamed as well. He is just the way he is. I don't see anything wrong with him. I actually pity him. Lol. More so when I read people putting the blame on him for the fall out of their relationship. He really hasn't done anything wrong. It's not unusual for anyone to bring up the marriage topic at this point in their relationship and he gave her the space she needed when she was feeling uncomfortable. Idk what more they expect from him. But his character may go downhill from here, I tell you that. Especially once after Ji Ho officially breaks up with him there is every chance in this world for him to become that clingy ex. When that time comes I'll hate him too I guess. Haha. 

• Like 2

@Lawyerh @sushilicioushorror especially supernatural with possession & stuff is not something I can watch . Can’t sleep if I do. . I’ll give it a pass . 

LJH looks positively handsome . They released the main poster ...oh my he’s in uniform :D 

Spoiler

Congrats on the pay rise @Ameera Ali!

Edited by Guest