Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, triplem said:
  Hide contents

It was right down to the last episode.

wow, then if the same happens in Secret life of my secretary, they may not be separated after all, and we can hope that Dom falls in love with GH and leaves the fake VP. If they keep the confession till the end too, as it is very clear, there is much hope.

I really like Choi Si-won, he is very popular on instagram, did you see the amount of comments? He is a man of principles, and does so much charity work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wow, that's some dedication to acting... Sometimes I just don't understand why won't they just find another actor to do the role...

Btw, I posted some guesses about Secret Life in the main thread. Tell me what you think...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really like Choi Si-won, he is very popular on instagram, did you see the amount of comments? He is a man of principles, and does so much charity work.

Yes , I like him too. Being part of SJ , has given him a big fan base but funnily since I am not a k- pop fan , I hv only known him as an actor

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... @sushilicious ~ I don't really have a list of oppas I am partial to. it is all about the story for me and whether I can sit through without getting bored.

I agree to your opinion 100 % 

It is the same with me.

Sometimes I like an actor, but when he starts doing uninteresting roles I stop following him

686 (same number)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I agree to your opinion 100 % 

It is the same with me.

Sometimes I like an actor, but when he starts doing uninteresting roles I stop following him

686 (same number)

kekeke... am also fickle like that. but if I have to think more about it, @sushilicious , am partial to more manly guys? so the flower boys look like kids and so it is hard for me to see them as attractive. :sweatingbullets: hahaha... like I think "cute" but not "omo, so handsome! drool" hahahahah...  so I don't know if it is just me getting older but some of these ajusshis are great! like this one in drama banker -- he had such sarcastic wit that it made us laugh.

photo1054209.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla Me too! I don't really like flower boys because they are too young, I love mine to look like they are older. They are much more handsome to me, My latest obsession

I have a soft spot for young actors. 20s is very good because they look pure and have a carefree attitude. They make me feel optimistic and more hopeful and they make smile. 30s too is good

Older men past 40 have experience and are bitter sometimes. They lost the glow of youth, they remind me of my 40 years old, and I end up being depressed (there are few exceptions when their acting skills are excellent)

I can watch men in 50s and 60s if they play the role of a father, like 'my only one', but then I enjoy their acting not their looks :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 6/3/2019 at 9:56 PM, sushilicious said:

Hello guys, so I’m doing June birthday and I need some recommendations. :) 

I’m doing the theme of Cable Channels this month. Specifically OCN, TVN & JTBC. I would love that all of y’all recommend dramas that are based off these channels (it would be great if you can nominate dramas that are good, but not as well known as the others and tell us why you picked it.):) 

Do help out! 

@sushilicious I'm so bad at networks because I do not pay attention to which network is airing which drama! LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@sushilicious I'm so bad at networks because I do not pay attention to which network is airing which drama! LOL 

Me too!!! :lol: After watching K drama for this period of time, I just realized there’s a cable or non cable network in SK last month during TYH when people were having brouhaha over ratings....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3