Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh @sushilicioushorror especially supernatural with possession & stuff is not something I can watch . Can’t sleep if I do. . I’ll give it a pass . 

LJH looks positively handsome . They released the main poster ...oh my he’s in uniform :D 

Spoiler

Congrats on the pay rise @Ameera Ali!

Edited by Guest

@triplem & @Lawyerh thanks :heart:

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

But i don't use the packaging to stir my coffee no no.....:joy:

I understand :mrgreen: , the only people can drink a coffee that been stir with packaging , that people who have handsome guy in their office to stir it with packaging :lol: 

@triplem when you get time , watch Angel’s last mission: love - it quit good :wub:

@sushilicious you want me to watch it , oh no I can’t risk it  :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh look everyone keep touching this guy , even the director  - poor soul his face saying it all :joy:

15599870171559986982.gif

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I would never stir my instant whatever with its packaging... eew... :mask:

Shudders. It's like dipping your index finger in the cup and stirring the coffee with your finger. Uncivilized.

If real teaspoons aren't available, then disposable coffee stirrers, either the wooden and plastic, are cheap. A green/environment-friendly coffee shop near me have started to use gluten-free, dried pasta noodle as an alternative but I'm not yet mentally conditioned to dip angel-hair/linguini/fettucine/spaghetti pasta in my coffee early in the morning. 

My order of preference: 

real teaspoon > plastic knife > plastic spoon > wooden coffee stirrer > plastic coffee stirrer (the one that looks like a straw for elves)  > pasta noodle > index finger > packaging

Sorry. I'm OCD this morning. :blink:

Have a good weekend, y'all. 

Edited to add: @Lawyerh, I'm enjoying that Angel's Last Mission, too and blogging about it. I like the ballet themes but the religious aspect, not so much.  

• LOL 1

56 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

May I know your blog link? Hehehe....

Hide contents

I like the angel & demon backstory and of course the ballet performance too....

When she danced with KW, I'm quite shuddered with the actress performance.

She's like different person, and her ballet very fluent there. She can differentiate Mathil with YS character whose just come back from ballet again. 

It's bitchesoverdramas.com. Yes. I know the name is a doozy but I'm a bad Bee so I might as well own it and flaunt it. 

Here's the link to my interpretation of Giselle.  

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/06/07/angels-last-mission-love-on-giselle

I just told @nearsea that when YeonSeo dances, it's a given that her dance will be so sublime that it will move an angel to tears. For a performance artist that's the best praise ever: being sublime. It goes beyond regular compliments like,  cute, pretty, beautiful, awesome, technically perfect, flawless, etc.  

When you move someone to tears, it means you've touched somebody's soul. You've left an indelible mark on that person. And that's what pure art is supposed to be. 

:)

BTW, that's how it's connected to the rain. To the gentle rain that comes with Angel Dan. That gentle rain = heaven's tears

lol. I've forgotten to write about the tears in my other posts. Will have to do it now. 

Later! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

I can't agree or disagree with you since I had watch none of it....:skull:

+2

They are all jerk that fall in love & turn to  kitten at the end :mrgreen:

probably they were all  made in 1980, they all said to the woman would you want piece of me  , did that  bring someone in your mind :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I think in one of the scenes she mentioned it to her friend that her relationship with Gi seok have always been like this. It makes me wonder how her previous boyfriends were like. Or maybe Gi seok is her first bf ever and that's why she just doesn't even know what it really likes to be in a happy relationship. Gi seok is not the one to be blamed as well. He is just the way he is. I don't see anything wrong with him. I actually pity him. Lol. More so when I read people putting the blame on him for the fall out of their relationship. He really hasn't done anything wrong. It's not unusual for anyone to bring up the marriage topic at this point in their relationship and he gave her the space she needed when she was feeling uncomfortable. Idk what more they expect from him. But his character may go downhill from here, I tell you that. Especially once after Ji Ho officially breaks up with him there is every chance in this world for him to become that clingy ex. When that time comes I'll hate him too I guess. Haha. 

TBH, I don't blame Gi Seok either. I also think that's just the way he is and a part of me actually thinks that Jeung In liked him because he was that easy-going guy.. no fuss and just comfortable. In a way they are actually somewhat similar in that they both don't agree with their fathers' way of thinking, they are both very logical and serious people who are very committed to their work. It might actually be that they're too similar that made the relationship too boring and predictable. I recall her mentioning that they don't really even fight. 

Ji Ho on the other hand is new territory for her and I think she is intrigued by him. He's charming, he's obviously got a past but he also seems like an all-around nice guy who everyone likes. Very different from what she is used to.

I do think that Gi Seok might turn out to be a man we hate...When push comes to shove, people's character's are tested. I wonder, too, what role (if any) Gi Seok's father will have on things.

• Like 2