Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nohamahamoud2002 , @Lawyerh @triplem @cenching & @Lmangla 

check this new drama perfume , first episode is  promising :D

That her want to end their life together, with last surprise party, when he ask for divorce :joy:

GIFMaker.org_o7jYzj.gif

that him want to say thank for 17 years of service :mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_Uaizep.gif

• LOL 4

@Lmangla Yeah think of it as good riddance. you have a lot of patience and definitely a better person than me because if I was in your place I would have poured that coffee in his face and walked out like they do in dramas. LOL. Okok maybe not that dramatic but i definitely would have said something even more harshly that stings more. Lol. Anyways fighting lmangla, there are lot of good guys out there, you will definitely find one if you keep looking. Otherwise being single is not a bad thing as well. Honestly, these days I'm having a vision of myself, like 20-30 years from now I'm sitting in the living room in pyjamas alone with only a dog by my side happily watching kdramas. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

kekeke.. thanks @kokodus, it happened a few years back actually but some bad experiences are hard to forget. wonder why. but like you said, it was good thing he showed his colours early. guess, it was more frustrating because I wanted to yell and shout and couldn't. but yea, am of the hope that I will meet someone super great and wonderful and it will be worth the wait! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Looks exciting. Will try to watch it. 

So who do you think is more handsome? The fan or the idol? :) 

lol, the idol looks strange with that mask :D

@LmanglaI watched this movie about 4 times :). In my opinion it is one of SRK's best movies. You should watch it.

@Lawyerh when you mentioned hardcore fans, I told myself, how come I forgot the SRK movie :D

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean..I mean I no appetite mah just now :( 

:confounded:

Fish is very fast to break down and acid from the grapes speed up the already fast digestion. You should at least had some carbohydrates because you are growing. It is not very healthy to have a very late meal...

You can have more fruits maybe or cucumbers??? Hunger prevented good sleep 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@triplem I wasn't able to continue my fellow citizens, in which episode did the wife discover that her husband is a con artist? and how long did it take for them to reconcile?

if you tell me, I might be able to guess what will happen with Dom and GH :) because all writers follow the same tactic :D

no number

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem I wasn't able to continue my fellow citizens, in which episode did the wife discover that her husband is a con artist? and how long did it take for them to reconcile?

if you tell me, I might be able to guess what will happen with Dom and GH :) because all writers follow the same tactic :D

no number

Spoiler

It was right down to the last episode. After he managed to get some important things done . He confessed on national tv who he really is and  He went to jail . There was a time skip but at the end she waited for him outside jail . It was a lovely drama in a sense that he was a much better politician than the real ones . He fought for the people. The romance bit took a back seat . This drama is really more of a political satire , it’s not really a rom com 

Edited by Guest