Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH liked Mackeral run too...yet to finish Secret Campus but liking it so far. LMH is playing dorky in MR but angsty / serious  in SC. 

Is the Lee Gon’s father the second ML in MR? I thought he looked familiar but I didn’t make the connection. But recognized Faith’s Motor mouth Il Shin as the irritating Homeroom Teacher in MR.

Voting for LMH and doing Netflix requests.  hoping my RL would ease up a bit after this weekend. Missed you guys the last couple of days.

Mackerel run is fun. MCW FL lead

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Wait where’s the hot uncle I would love to hate him.

All I’m saying is that the Kingdom of Corea’s got some uh, good genetics in their male bloodline.  

Also I have this deep rooted desire to make sure GJP wins every poll he’s in

Did you pick "other" to vote for the hot uncle?

6 hours ago, msdot said:

Yes, would love it.  Are you thinking like the FL in It's OK ...?  I just started watching that and she's terrific in the role and very crazy!

Yes, similar, maybe not that crazy.  Maybe someone who seems normal, so no one believes the LMH character--yes, maybe that's it.  Maybe a new project for us while we wait for LMH's return.

Have you voted in our poll yet?  Remember it closes Sept 5.  Who did you chose and why?

I haven't vote, but I'm thinking of Jandi's parents (who were the inspiration for this poll)  man-I can't stand them!  Also in the running are Lord Yang because he's the reason KDR and SeHwa were killed and possibly Kang Seo Hee or Yong Ki.  I'm also considering "other" to choose either Lee Jin Pyo (from CH) or Heo Il-jung (LOTBS).  Was Lee Jin Pyo a bad father?  Debatable.  Heo Il-jung died with some serious regrets--maybe more pitiful than hated.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

If I find this selling in the US, I will buy it. HMart?

I picked Jan Di's parents too. So irritating.

I also pick Jo Shin, loud and obnoxious and while claiming to be loyal, collecting his own people and taking from the treasury.

Last is Lord Yang. He looks like the perfect villain, ugly and scary and he wanted to kill both the mermaid and KDR.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

36 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Where's our other gutter chingus-- @Thong Thin and @Min2206?  lol

Dear @CarolynH   Imma going for a Domino for my lunch or dinner later today ...  can someone please enlighten me how one can eat a pizza so steamily-yummy sexy .. from the moment his lips kissing it, tugs at it, bite and pull, suck and more pull,  and lick!!!!   And that smile at the end!

giphy.gif
Slow mo edit - sorry no sound - with his voice, way better
Ori clip cr domino's pizza

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Dear @CarolynH   Imma going for a Domino for my lunch or dinner later today ...  can someone please enlighten me how one can eat a pizza so steamily-yummy sexy .. from the moment his lips kissing it, tugs at it, bite and pull, suck and more pull,  and lick!!!!   And that smile at the end!

I wish he'd endorse ice cream-we can watch him chew it.  Now imagine if he licked the ice cream, like most people, we'd go nuts watching his tongue:naughty:  Didn't he have a baskin robbins endorsement years ago?  

In the end, I had to choose Heo Il-jung as a character i love to hate.  I thought he was horrible to HJJ once he remarried.  What kind of father lets his teenage son leave the house to fend for himself?  

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Wiggle 2

37 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Where's our other gutter chingus-- @Thong Thin and @Min2206?  lol

Thanks for unlurking @ATW.  We have a lot of fun despite not seeing LMH often enough.

:waves: am here Carolyn

LOL, lunch break now and my brain already fried !   :dead:

Currently at this situation thinking re-watch for Faith EP 6...... 

0m4N9rOJo1ohKad-qmdQuOcHOkn6B1LDnF9OH2dW

Funny sides of Oppa ! 

Spoiler

P73f1NOR_CPP2-YdU4FXSyeGAxzY-sRQrMUBRZhD

_mCDpPlhyhZe6P26PL5rXkAeXROABRZr9NhbkXvA

1O4CpCU1LjW6vXHgC7aT5j5awDbCGtvvcrC9qbVD

Hz9CxTN1GL5IMDiTa7pMfNJVvyw4DpfvIZPu_Ru5

rqLbJSTr3P_JhWihaip2VqTKW3VoKrtVqf1Bpwtr

:loolz:  my poor tired eyes .... I thought his fly is OPEN ! 

ffb_LNc7ke2xf-d3heC4mk1e6n445vvBWQOz9bMF

cr as tagged

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

:waves: am here Carolyn

LOL, lunch break now and my brain already fried !   :dead:

Currently at this situation thinking re-watch for Faith EP 6...... 

Funny sides of Oppa ! 

Hide contents

:loolz:  my poor tired eyes .... I thought his fly is OPEN ! 

cr as tagged

You made me zoom in there @Thong Thin :hwaiting2:

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Are historical(Saguek) or Political dramas popular in SK now? Or another vigilante kind like CH? I want LMH in another proper action drama - he is super stylish when he does action. 

@Aleumdaun as far as I know, historical dramas started to be popular in SK during 2000. The genre of “fusion sageuk” was born, which changed historical K-dramas forever. Do you remember the insanely popular Jewel in the Palace? That started it all. Historical movies have since been very popular in Korea. Between 2012 and 2015, out of 8 movies surpassing the 10 million viewer limit, five were historical. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Are historical(Saguek) or Political dramas popular in SK now? Or another vigilante kind like CH? I want LMH in another proper action drama - he is super stylish when he does action. 

Korean drama industry produces historical drama quite often. but i don't want any more Sageuk drama for LMH and neither political drama. Political dramas are for sure boring and they most likely will not be hit. i personally haven't watched any Korean political drama. Saeguk dramas are usually the same, conspiracy, rich and poor, and so on..

Yes to action dramas!!:letsgo: i don't know any good writer who is expert at making good action dramas. but i LOVE love CH!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lee Min Ho, etc. Lead Voting for the 100 Most Attractive Asian Artists 

The renowned portal King Choice has started a new online vote for the public to choose the 100 most attractive Asian artists, following the resounding success of the Top 20 of the most attractive Korean actors in the K-drama industry.

The contest consists of choosing the most beautiful and famous in Asia. In this competition there are singers and actors from all over the aforementioned continent.

From South Korea, the actors Lee Min Ho, etc, stand out.

Lee Min Ho

The actor is not only loved by South Korea , but has a large fan base internationally.

Since his involvement with Boys over flowers , Lee Min Ho has become one of the favorite K-drama figures.

UDLOKNJNJ5FZFGEK47JXVEKNOM.jpg

O4M3ZQBM4ZFELMONGV33PFZF6Y.JPG

Voting ends on September 15 and can be done from the following link:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html?fbclid=IwAR1n5-EIP-QaWSua1a92JhlGBhGWb9j2vn3swwRTIlc7YioTYV3brb14R08

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/09/02/100-artistas-asiaticos-mas-atractivos-concurso-como-votar-kim-hyun-joong-jungkook-lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-jimin-win-bright-y-mas-king-choice/

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Update: my brother is on month 6 of spending his days lying down and watching everything on Netflix while eating all of our food 

He’s moved onto the “watch Kdrama” phase. His experience with Kdrama is - he watched CLOY because he thought it was a NK/SK war drama, and DOTS because he thought it was a war movie.  

Anyways, he just complained about every single drama there is and turned on City Hunter because he liked the looks of it.  We’ll see how this goes.  

LMH is a gateway drug. 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I wish he'd endorse ice cream-we can watch him chew it.  Now imagine if he licked the ice cream, like most people, we'd go nuts watching his tongue:naughty:  Didn't he have a baskin robbins endorsement years ago?  

In the end, I had to choose Heo Il-jung as a character i love to hate.  I thought he was horrible to HJJ once he remarried.  What kind of father lets his teenage son leave the house to fend for himself?  

I am distracted from work because of Carolyn !   

Can't find a good pix of Oppa licking ice cream, but found  one where he was biting on a piece

of Chinese Dumpling and out goes all the JUICES !  ... if you are in the gutter with me then y-k-w I mean. :joy:

4c13ea297d896d5cc0ead0986f5ea26e?quality

Anyone knows if is 5c or 10c ????

Spoiler

HPE7fYg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1