Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Korean drama industry produces historical drama quite often. but i don't want any more Sageuk drama for LMH and neither political drama. Political dramas are for sure boring and they most likely will not be hit. i personally haven't watched any Korean political drama. Saeguk dramas are usually the same, conspiracy, rich and poor, and so on..

Yes to action dramas!! i don't know any good writer who is expert at making good action dramas. but i LOVE love CH!! 

@Nikaa94,  I feel the same thing, too - I guess, I don't want anymore this kind of genre for him because I don't dig this kind of genre in the 1st place. Ohhh............ you still haven't watched any K-political dramas? That means you haven't tried watching like - Mr. Sunshine, & Kingdom? These (2) dramas are all over Netflix. Netflix's always have lot of series, which tackle the political intrigues of South Korea. They always have dramas that delve into the country's complex and often tense politics. :blush:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94,  I feel the same thing, too - I guess, I don't want anymore this kind of genre for him because I don't dig this kind of genre in the 1st place. Ohhh............ you still haven't watched any K-political dramas? That means you haven't tried watching like - Mr. Sunshine, & Kingdom? These (2) dramas are all over Netflix. Netflix's always have lot of series, which tackle the political intrigues of South Korea. They always have dramas that delve into the country's complex and often tense politics. :blush:

i also think LMH is too good for Saeguk dramas. Writers of saeguk dramas make them  dramatic like makjang. i know some Saguk dramas become popular, but i don't want LMH to try that genre anymore. Also, in TKEM LMH was a king. So i doubt LMH chooses Saguk drama. 

i heard about Mr S! thanks for the recommendations!

so curious to know what LMH chooses next!! mystery?action? melo? crime?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing this Fear of God clothing details of LMH.  This was also the custom looks for Justin Bieber on stage during his Purpose World Tour.  The goods sold out almost immediately at pop-up shops around the country. This is a NICE & COOL brand. Though the brand is still relatively young, Fear of God brand is pretty interesting. Not only Justin B. but also his clientele includes Rihanna and the Kardashians. The designer & founder (Lorenzo) wants to use the brand as a platform to share his message of faith and positivity, thus, he called it Fear of God - The label has also collaborated with footwear brands Nike and Vans.  :blush:

• Thanks 4

On 9/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, ATW said:

People need to appreciate him more, seriously. Because he is talented. Not just a pretty faces, and i think he always pick an interesting drama story, it was not fair if people said he always play the same role, because he is not. 

my pray will be seeing him more on movies and take many projects, it doesnt matter how it will success or fail, he really need to show up more this time. He has many competitors, i want him to be successful always, because he can and he deserve it 

Welcome chingu @ATW to this thread!

I am also a new fan and just joined here last month, it's really great here, I'm having so much fun discussing our LMH with fellow cool Minoz. :) 

I agree with you, LMH deserves more recognition for his works and talent.

I was reading old comments from one of his dramas reviews and found this interesting comment, it was written in 2010, he was still considered rookie at that time:

"Lee Min Ho is a truly talented actor, a rare gem, perhaps even a legend-in-the-making, whom the directors, producers and writers in Korea need to pay attention to.

For someone so young, he has been able to capture and portray just about every human emotion there is with just his eyes and facial expressions – that is the mark of a truly talented actor. He is like a diamond in the rough – waiting to shine ever so brightly!"

And 10 years later, we've seen that this old comment became reality. HE HAS INDEED BECOME A LEGEND, A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Whosoever's Idea was to have GJP as a character we love to hate was Pure Genius, he tops Em All for me. I have a Love hate relationship with him, KT being a dignified and mature version of GJP at parts.

LMH is back to blurry pics , why?????  It's hard enough to speculate your next project why torture us with Pic no Blurry Pic as well. 

My Kdrama Update: I pestered my friend to watch one K drama , she loved US and UK shows, I got her hooked on starting from Pinocchio and 3 months later she has binged watched and seen more K dramas than I did in a year Lol. On the plus side she did agree, it hard to latch on again to a US show after having a taste of what a K drama looks like. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Min Morning Minoz,

LMH is at #3 now.. please continue voting, thanks.

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

@CarolynH @Thong Thin @Min2206 You guys........ it is early morning for me here, I have ton on the to-do list and you guys are no help letting me get any work done here.. :headbang:

(BTW, I did enjoy the pervy thoughts lol, nice visuals if you imagine them hehehe)

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

30 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min Morning Minoz,

LMH is at #3 now.. please continue voting, thanks.

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

@CarolynH @Thong Thin @Min2206 You guys........ it is early morning for me here, I have ton on the to-do list and you guys are no help letting me get any work done here.. 

(BTW, I did enjoy the pervy thoughts lol, nice visuals if you imagine them hehehe)

Thanks for the update @Aleumdaun  Min Morning to you!  

It's okay - just accept our daejang as part of your ton-to-do-list ... you will get on!  He makes you move.

Let's vote for LMH, yes!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Mhmm...Honesty is the Best Policy LMh and PSH chemistry was Pure Gold. Can they have a drama in a Mature Version where she Cries Less? 

I am not Into Shipping Fanwars , bit they do hamper collaborations at times.

yes, LMH-PSH chemistry was SO GOOD!!  :evilelmo:

i really want them to have a reunion in a drama where they are adults and not teenagers.

TBH, it is very possible for them to work together, because 1)Heirs is still a hit drama locally and internationally. 2) Viewers found them to have good chemistry. 3)more than 7 years have passed. If they work together again, it will create so much buzz and their drama will be visually powerful. Their eyes match so well especially. 

img%5D

img%5D

credit: as tagged

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, madmad min said:

Mhmm...Honesty is the Best Policy LMh and PSH chemistry was Pure Gold. Can they have a drama in a Mature Version where she Cries Less? 

I am not Into Shipping Fanwars , bit they do hamper collaborations at times.

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, LMH-PSH chemistry was SO GOOD!!  :evilelmo:

i really want them to have a reunion in a drama where they are adults and not teenagers.

TBH, it is very possible for them to work together, because 1)Heirs is still a hit drama locally and internationally. 2) Viewers found them to have good chemistry. 3)more than 7 years have passed. If they work together again, it will create so much buzz and their drama will be visually powerful. Their eyes match so well especially. 

credit: as tagged

Agree with @madmad min @Nikaa94 I would like to see them work together again and I do not ship them at all. I loved their pairing very much in TH, which is a show I often re-watch.

LMH is at #2 position now. YAY!!! lets keep voting lovely Minoz. The voting rules are - 15 votes including 10 up votes and 5 down votes.

Happy Weekend lovelies.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Agree with @madmad min @Nikaa94 I would like to see them work together again and I do not ship them at all. I loved their pairing very much in TH, which is a show I often re-watch.

LMH is at #2 position now. YAY!!! lets keep voting lovely Minoz. The voting rules are - 15 votes including 10 up votes and 5 down votes.

Happy Weekend lovelies.. 

same! i often re-watch The Heirs too! :highonflowers:

she already has a BF! so no worries! :approves:

yes  VOTE PLEASE!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Missed seeing LMH handsome face, so of course i rewatched some eps of TKEM and LOTBS, while also happened to watched Faith for the first time. :D. But all those shows left me with some nagging questions about memory loss that perhaps some of you may know the answer:

1) In LOTBS, did Kim Dam-Ryung ever manage to recover his lost memories? And as for HJJ, did he remember everything about SC, or only the parts that he wrote his diary?

2) In TKEM, was Eun-sup erased from Tae-eul's life like the police officer who had a crush on her? It looked like they never crossed paths :(

3) And as for Faith, did Choi Young fellow warriors remember Eun-soo? Because in the scene that she was drinking at that tavern, 5 years later, the guys that were there looked like they had no idea who she was.

Also, you all would be pleased to know that here in Brazil, K-dramas are becoming quite more popular because of the quarantine, and women go CRAZY over LMH :P

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Actor Lee Minho displays his 'boyfriend' look as he updates his fans through social media

Actor Lee Min Ho updated his fans through his social media and showed off his 'boyfriend' look.

Lee Min Ho posted photos without any captions on his Instagram account on September 4th. The photos were photos of Lee Min Ho enjoying a night walk around the neighborhood.

In the photos, Lee Minho is seen wearing comfortable clothes in his shorts and a grey windbreaker jacket. He boasted of a modelesque physique with his tall height and slim figure.

1599251304-image.png

1599251312-image.png

1599251319-image.png

He also showed his playfulness as he took photos of himself reflected on a road reflector mirror. 

Many netizens complimented the actor stating, "You can see his handsomeness even through his mask.", "His proportions are out of this world." while other netizens wished for Lee Min Ho's good health.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's most recent work was 'The King: Eternal Monarch' which aired back in June.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/actor-lee-minho-displays-his-boyfriend-look-as-he-updates-his-fans-through-social-media

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1