Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

3330 RMB??? That’s about $500 USD!

I better get some Lee Min Ho with that ginseng for that price.

It can't be US $500.  I found some ginseng at the Seoul airport with LMH's picture on it and it was US$40

20 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Update: my brother is on month 6 of spending his days lying down and watching everything on Netflix while eating all of our food 

He’s moved onto the “watch Kdrama” phase. His experience with Kdrama is - he watched CLOY because he thought it was a NK/SK war drama, and DOTS because he thought it was a war movie.  

Anyways, he just complained about every single drama there is and turned on City Hunter because he liked the looks of it.  We’ll see how this goes.  

LMH is a gateway drug. 

Let us know if he finally finds a drama he likes with no complaints in City Hunter. I liked the looks of it and the story line and I was sucked in.

13 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Welcome chingu @ATW to this thread!

I am also a new fan and just joined here last month, it's really great here, I'm having so much fun discussing our LMH with fellow cool Minoz. :) 

I agree with you, LMH deserves more recognition for his works and talent.

I was reading old comments from one of his dramas reviews and found this interesting comment, it was written in 2010, he was still considered rookie at that time:

"Lee Min Ho is a truly talented actor, a rare gem, perhaps even a legend-in-the-making, whom the directors, producers and writers in Korea need to pay attention to.

For someone so young, he has been able to capture and portray just about every human emotion there is with just his eyes and facial expressions – that is the mark of a truly talented actor. He is like a diamond in the rough – waiting to shine ever so brightly!"

And 10 years later, we've seen that this old comment became reality. HE HAS INDEED BECOME A LEGEND, A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN. 

Who made this comment?  Just a fan or a drama critic or a director or producer. I am curious. 

11 hours ago, madmad min said:

Whosoever's Idea was to have GJP as a character we love to hate was Pure Genius, he tops Em All for me. I have a Love hate relationship with him, KT being a dignified and mature version of GJP at parts.

LMH is back to blurry pics , why?????  It's hard enough to speculate your next project why torture us with Pic no Blurry Pic as well. 

My Kdrama Update: I pestered my friend to watch one K drama , she loved US and UK shows, I got her hooked on starting from Pinocchio and 3 months later she has binged watched and seen more K dramas than I did in a year Lol. On the plus side she did agree, it hard to latch on again to a US show after having a taste of what a K drama looks like. :D 

Is your friend into LMH's dramas or into LMH?

• Wiggle 1

the poll closes today.  Last call for votes!  We have Heo Il jong's 2nd wife (the real villain in LOTBS) with a 1 point lead over Lord Yang. :wow2:

1 hour ago, pocmagica said:

Missed seeing LMH handsome face, so of course i rewatched some eps of TKEM and LOTBS, while also happened to watched Faith for the first time. :D. But all those shows left me with some nagging questions about memory loss that perhaps some of you may know the answer:

1) In LOTBS, did Kim Dam-Ryung ever manage to recover his lost memories? And as for HJJ, did he remember everything about SC, or only the parts that he wrote his diary?

2) In TKEM, was Eun-sup erased from Tae-eul's life like the police officer who had a crush on her? It looked like they never crossed paths :(

3) And as for Faith, did Choi Young fellow warriors remember Eun-soo? Because in the scene that she was drinking at that tavern, 5 years later, the guys that were there looked like they had no idea who she was.

Also, you all would be pleased to know that here in Brazil, K-dramas are becoming quite more popular because of the quarantine, and women go CRAZY over LMH :P

Welcome @pocmagica!  Buenos dias!  I'm happy to know that the Brazilian women are crazy about LMH!  You've come to the right place to have your questions answered.  We have a number of experts on TKEM and Faith, so I'll leave those questions to them.  As for LOTBS, KDR remembered when he and Se Hwa were young, but how much of it, I'm not sure.  The first time SC erased HJJ's memory, in Spain, HJJ remember most if not all of it.  It wasn't clear how long the erased memory lasted.  We know at least 3 years, right--since SC returned after 3 years.  Anyone else venture a guess?

Keep voting in the King's Choice.  The Western Hemisphere is making a difference.  I noticed that we pick up ground lost at night.  Let's do this!

:cheers:

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, LMH-PSH chemistry was SO GOOD!!  

i really want them to have a reunion in a drama where they are adults and not teenagers.

TBH, it is very possible for them to work together, because 1)Heirs is still a hit drama locally and internationally. 2) Viewers found them to have good chemistry. 3)more than 7 years have passed. If they work together again, it will create so much buzz and their drama will be visually powerful. Their eyes match so well especially. 

credit: as tagged

I so agree as well. I really want these two to work together again also.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Who made this comment?  Just a fan or a drama critic or a director or producer. I am curious. 

I read in in one of the oldest K-drama/K-Pop English sites (no need to mention since my two favourite reviewers who are also LMH fans are not on this site anymore), I think it was written by a heavy K-drama fan who just watched LMH in BOF and Personal Taste back in 2010.

4 hours ago, pocmagica said:

Also, you all would be pleased to know that here in Brazil, K-dramas are becoming quite more popular because of the quarantine, and women go CRAZY over LMH :P

Welcome @pocmagica - wow a Minoz from Brazil! 

Amazing how LMH can unite people from different time zones and nationalities in this fandom! 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

The power of Minoz!! Keep voting for LMH!!! 

---------------------

And as for comments about LMH and PSH pairing, I completely agree, they had explosive chemistry. Would be so much better if the romance was in mature setting. I hope to see LMH come back in a mature fatal romance story with FL like PSH, it will be so DOPE!!! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, JoannaID said:

And as for comments about LMH and PSH pairing, I completely agree, they had explosive chemistry. Would be so much better if the romance was in mature setting. I hope to see LMH come back in a mature fatal romance story with FL like PSH, it will be so DOPE!!! 

:rickroll: agree! 

• Like 2

Am I the only one recently obsessed with Seo Ye Ji?  I kind of want them to do a full villain arc together.  She’s so pretty and a great actress.  

Also the one thing I can always count on LMH for - looking like a total snack while advertising snacks.  Ruins my diet.  

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Am I the only one recently obsessed with Seo Ye Ji?  I kind of want them to do a full villain arc together.  She’s so pretty and a great actress.   

Yes, she's great in IOTNBO definitely. 

Though I saw there were wars in Twitterverse recently involving her fans who happened to attack LMH, they were playing comparison games between TKEM and IOTNBO, also comparing lead actors of the two dramas. So many die hard Minoz accounts rejected the idea of Seo Ye Ji and LMH pairing due to her fans attitude. 

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Yes, she's great in IOTNBO definitely. 

Though I saw there were wars in Twitterverse recently involving her fans who happened to attack LMH, they were playing comparison games between TKEM and IOTNBO, also comparing lead actors of the two dramas. So many die hard Minoz accounts rejected the idea of Seo Ye Ji and LMH pairings due to her fans attitude. 

there are so many female leads in Korean industry! Lets have another FL!! 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

He and his sexy long legs!   :2540_meh:

yessssssssssss

it doesn't seem like a preparation for movie lol :D but i'm glad he updated sooner than we expected!! :) 

K-Minoz in DC Gallery may figure it out later.. we should zoom in the picture and see what is written :D 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

yessssssssssss

it doesn't seem like a preparation for movie lol :D but i'm glad he updated sooner than we expected!! :) 

K-Minoz in DC Gallery may figure it out later.. we should zoom in the picture and see what is written :D 

Yea yea, very exciting moment!  You do that @Nikaa94 please .. I too need to go away a bit .. needs to help out in kitchen .. prep and cooking

So glad that he updates quite frequently.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1