Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

26 minutes ago, ATW said:

i hope i can see him soon in a movie, i want to see him in a movie like “Good Will Hunting” and “The Truman Show”, i want to see him playing in a very good story like that and show a very deep emotion acting which i think he will nailed it. People need to appreciate him more, seriously. Because he is talented. Not just a pretty faces, and i think he always pick an interesting drama story, it was not fair if people said he always play the same role, because he is not. 

my pray will be seeing him more on movies and take many projects, it doesnt matter how it will success or fail, he really need to show up more this time. He has many competitors, i want him to be successful always, because he can and he deserve it 

You are so right @ATW     LMH is indeed talented.  But not all talent is equal.    There are so many performers, entertainers and even comedians out there,  everywhere.   Some, I guess,  are just naturally born or come with it, whilst some have to continuously working hard, polishing the skill or ability.   I am not saying that LMH does not work hard.  I feel he is one who is naturally talented and very dedicated to his work with great desire.   Desire to grow and excel is equally important.    I admire artistes who can make us feel and experience feelings as if we are in their world.   LMH is one of them - I have not read much of his interviews or thoughts to know how he does it or hone his skills over the years.   :)  For all his hard works, he totally deserves the recognition, including our love and support.  

• Like 6

Cheong Kwan Jang FB update

Lee Min Ho is here, everyone . Disease progression is more and more complicated, so prevention is better than cure, right? Lee Min Ho hopes that everyone will take the initiative to maintain good health with Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oppa posted on IG!!!

Oppa!! 

@Nikaa94 I am truly surprised that he posted cause today we're so  blessed to get so many beautiful LMH-Domino photos from MYM.

Spoiler

At a Glance from The Weather Channel

Typhoon Maysak made landfall in South Korea on Thursday with damaging winds and flooding rainfall
Typhoon Haishen is now following behind and is expected to strike parts of southern Japan this weekend.

Haishen may track very close to the Korean Peninsula, just days after Maysak.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I am truly surprised that he posted cause today we're so  blessed to get so many beautiful LMH-Domino photos from MYM.

yessssssssssss

Finally!! :2540_meh:

What is next???

i want Movie project announcement by the end of September!! That's that!! <_<

• Like 4

16 hours ago, CarolynH said:

A mystery--a female stalking LMH's character.   

Yes, would love it.  Are you thinking like the FL in It's OK ...?  I just started watching that and she's terrific in the role and very crazy!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Min Ho Oppa!! 

please let us enjoy your presence on the screen. Please take a project and BLESS us MORE!! :Megathanks:

After seeing those amazing pictures on Naver, i have become even MORE impatient. 

i want a NEW project!! :Megathanks::please:

• Like 2

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :Pandabulous:

i want Min Ho on my screen!!  so when is he going to announce his next project?:joy:

i feel like i'm stuck in a universe without LMH, he should come back quickly and let me travel to my own universe lol :doggie:

• Like 4

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200904

Lee Min-ho, your handsome face shines even though you cover it

Actor Lee Min-ho gave a warm update.

Lee Min-ho posted several photos on his Instagram account on September 4.

The photo released shows Lee Min-ho dressed in a comfortable training suit. Handsome visuals that can't be hidden even if he covers his face with mask catch the eye.

In the following photo, Lee posed playfully in front of the mirror, drawing laughter.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho ended the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" in June.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202009040757350710

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200904

Lee Min Ho, masks are essential for early morning walks - mischievous charm

Actor Lee Min-ho showed his early morning walk.

Lee Min-ho posted three photos of himself on his Instagram account on Friday.

In the photo released, Lee Min-ho is taking a walk wearing a mask early in the morning and taking a picture of him. Lee Min-ho wore his cap backwards and showed off his charm to the fullest, making fans admire him.

Meanwhile, Lee performed enthusiastically in the hit SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Moanrch.'

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202009040607246169947_1

2020090405205657812_2.jpg

Lee Min-ho, a model for a midnight stroll in the neighborhood.

Actor Lee Min-ho showed off his model pose while enjoying a walk.

Lee Min-ho posted three photos on his Instagram on Friday without a caption.

The photo released showed Lee Min-ho in a comfortable training suit. He showed off his extraordinary model force with a small face, tall height and long legs.

He also showed a playful appearance, showing his face in the reflections of the road.

The netizens responded by saying, "You're handsome even if you're picky," "What's up with the body ratio," and "Take care of your health."

Meanwhile, Lee starred in the SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which ended in June.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020090405205657812

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Continuing Growth of Studio Dragon

Hyundai Motor Securities maintained its BUY rating and target price of KRW 115,000 on the 4th, saying, "We will continue our growth trend based on the non-face-to-face (untouch) culture spread according to Corona 19."

“Based on the spread of the untouch culture, demand for K-drama is increasing worldwide along with the advances in the OTT platform,” said Hwang Sung-jin, a researcher at the institute. “Studio Dragon is a studio at the center of the spread of K-drama, and is expected to continue to grow steadily based on a stable lineup of works.”

"In particular, overseas sales revenues represented by Netflix will show a trendy growth, and positive results will be seen in securing additional sales channels," he said.

“The performance of "The King: Eternal Monarch" in the second quarter has recorded the highest sales and high margins ever,” said Hwang. “In the third quarter, despite the absence of tent pole works, we will record solid performance thanks to the stable performance of various works.”

http://www.sentv.co.kr/news/view/578795

Best pizza from four countries, Korea/America/Australia/France, in one round! Domino Global Legend 4 Pizza Released

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

Lee Min Ho updates his IG post and he is trending on Naver

Imagine the article of his come back project comes out, he will become number 1 search on Naver with most viewed article!! :evilelmo:

Guess who joined Twitter today!! :doggie:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1