Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho From "City Hunter"

Lee Min Ho plays Lee Yoon Sung who seeks revenge from politicians who are the reasons for his father's death. His scars show how he undergoes hard training and struggles being an assassin.

OMG, the BTS of City Hunter's shower scene is WAY HOTTER than the actual scene!

The actual scene was much shorter and didn't reveal his body as much as the BTS. Sigh.

Ah, we need LMH to do more shirtless scenes, last time we got to see that side of him was in The Heirs, he didn't reveal much in his newer next dramas. 

I'm kinda jealous to other K-actors' fans, they get to see much more. LOL. 

:joy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

11 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Wooot!  my lunch breakie is so yummified with his .. finally 6-pack abs?!   Looked like a 6-pack... it would look different on TV?   Thanks @syntyche  love ya! :relaxed:

LOL he said he would love to do a drama with just eating and sleeping - maybe that's the next one - he's such a baby in the last bit , so cosy on the bed, so comfy! 

Let’s Eat 4 hahahaha

Actually, if we bring back Sang Woo from LE2, that means Hot Daddy King can work with him again

Deeply deprived of an Adult Lee Gon scene with Kwon Yul, but that may have truly sent me over the edge.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Let’s Eat 4 hahahaha

Actually, if we bring back Sang Woo from LE2, that means Hot Daddy King can work with him again

Deeply deprived of an Adult Lee Gon scene with Kwon Yul, but that may have truly sent me over the edge.

This Kwon Yul was the same one in Mackerel Run?      Sorry, didn't watch this drama yet.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

This Kwon Yul was the same one in Mackerel Run?      Sorry, didn't watch this drama yet.  

Yes!! That’s him.  

I didn’t recognize him in the first TKEM episode but when I saw in in 4, I literally screeched.  I was hoping for a Lee Gon/Papa King scene when they did the blast to the past scenes but :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Thong Thin  Can you hear the thunder?!   I mean .. like now?    hahahha!  

Lady, you are making with wiggle with that gif!  

cr as tagged via machi

Aww..  ain't that smile ....

Good Morning, rise and shine !

5741821c466bfe0f2a41f581be5bcd25.gif

Hahaha, was doing this when it was so loud, I thought the whole ceiling might collapsed !

3c59026522f5d3b4b0eae3cc5a676433.gif

Then I was thinking, aigooo if only ..................

Spoiler

U9WqRJAh1KfZFL3f8qCUgdlV6StimFXtf0cFgUHI

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Min Morning/Evening Chingus.. From back to front are we now? Keep them coming please.. :happyshakes:

I remember seeing a pic of him lifting his t-shirt up exposing his abs a little while walking with someone holding an umbrella. I remember drooling on it for a bit but can't remember if it was here on Soompi or IG. Can someone post it here if you know what I mean? Thank you. 

@Nikaa94 :smooches3:Don't worry, he will come at the right time with the best news. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Mackerel Run is better than I thought it would be, so give it a try along with Secret Campus.  Eagle Eye @1ouise recognized Kwon Yul.  I know I would have never made the connection.

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

No!! 

dear future writers! don't ever do this to my heart again! Not with LMH!! :bawling:

Oppa!! wait for me!! i will come to you and save you!! :criesariver:

Credit: DC Gallery

But @Nikaa94, he was sooo good in that scene.  I actually want more because I know he does an excellent job.  

Last time I voted in King's Choice, LMH was only 4500 or so behind the person in  3rd place.  There was a huge gap this morning, but we've closed it.  Keep on voting!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Yes!! That’s him.  

I didn’t recognize him in the first TKEM episode but when I saw in in 4, I literally screeched.  I was hoping for a Lee Gon/Papa King scene when they did the blast to the past scenes but :( 

I checked on the Epi 1 @AgentQuake - so he was Lee Gon's father, Lee Ho.    He's handsome lol :)

Spoiler

Bak Pinang Dibelah Dua, 10 Fakta Kwon Yul Ayah Lee Min Ho di The King

Min Morning ladies!   

@Thong Thin  the sun is up,  scorching hot.  You brush teeth, me taking shower 

lee-min-ho-gay-scene-from-boys-over-flowers – The Grand Narrative

Épinglé par Clarissa Robinson sur Oppa Lee Min Ho | Drama coréen, Coréen
cr pep.ph

front got back got?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Mackerel Run is better than I thought it would be, so give it a try along with Secret Campus.  Eagle Eye @1ouise recognized Kwon Yul.  I know I would have never made the connection.

But @Nikaa94, he was sooo good in that scene.  I actually want more because I know he does an excellent job.  

Last time I voted in King's Choice, LMH was only 4500 or so behind the person in  3rd place.  There was a huge gap this morning, but we've closed it.  Keep on voting!

yeah!  LMH in a dark drama or movie but with happy ending! :D 

a Fatal romance? :wut:  

@CarolynH  These gifs for you!:Ohboy3:

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

credit: DC Gallery

• Like 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

Very, very close now @CarolynH    Voting!!!

1263 Best The King: Eternal Monarch - Lee Min Ho Drama images in 2020 | Lee  min ho dramas, Lee min ho, Lee min
cr seuwitipai

1174862098d67c3861253e1eb3849520.gif

as tagged via seuwitipai

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

CarolynH  These gifs for you

:kiss_wink:

I was rewatching BOF and Heirs (yes both and yes while I was working!) today and I'd like to see a woman chasing LMH's character instead of him chasing the female.  Both Jandi and ES, IMO, were sometime mean and yet GJP and KT pursued Jandi and ES.  Oh, I got it!  A mystery--a female stalking LMH's character.   

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@syntyche now I gotta get me one of those minomis 

Also Mulan is out and I’m bitter about two things:

1. There’s no Li Shang in it

2. LMH isn’t playing the nonexistent Li Shang 

Imagine LMH in his Faith visual in Milan omgggg 

Can't wait to see the live-action Mulan @AgentQuake  !!!  Releasing tomorrow in my country!   
The costumes, stunts and fighting scenes were awesome!  No Li Shang in this round - hopefully in Mulan 2 with a romance element?  opposite the FL LiuYF?  

giphy.gif

Did you say A mystery--a female stalking LMH's character @CarolynH ?   

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

:kiss_wink:

I was rewatching BOF and Heirs (yes both and yes while I was working!) today and I'd like to see a woman chasing LMH's character instead of him chasing the female.  Both Jandi and ES, IMO, were sometime mean and yet GJP and KT pursued Jandi and ES.  Oh, I got it!  A mystery--a female stalking LMH's character.   

GOOD POINT!! :approves: agree!! also in TKEM, it was LG who expressed his love to the FL and FL was sometimes cold towards him. i also like to see FL chasing LMH! :doggie:

• Like 4