Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@leeminhosnyI don't blame you for not recongnizing LMH in BOF. Is his curly hair and dorky smiles that M.A.D :joy: 

Have you watched HEIRS & LOTBS, you will love Kim Tan and HJJ more :wub:

I am not new Minoz I watched already them so many times :lol: My favourite LMH character Lee Gon and HJJ 

Bu what will you do badge? It is so small like ant :lol:,I don't like it , it even doesn't seem clearly, Isn't it better if you use gif signature ?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I saw the Korean version in the cinema. At the time China was taking its sweet time reviewing the content of GB. Then after that I read the movie was edited to cater to the Chinese Minoz, so it would contain more LMH. I didn't think K version focus a lot on LMH though. There were many characters so the screen time was really split for as long as I can remember. Anyone see the Chinese version here? Is the ending still the same?

---

The bed scene I find it hilarious since there was hype about he had one s**/bed scene but when the uncut came out, it was just him topless sitting on the bed. Yeah, bed scene alright. *Side-eyeing LMH* Not that I want to see it (still remember Kim Rae Won's vividly)

There is no movie grading system in China, so GB must edit out its bed scenes and violence. But if the violence were all edited out, that would not be GB anymore. 
Finally GB didn't get permission to be aired in China. No one has ever seen Chinese version.

@madmad min Happy birthday.   :hooray2:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, madmad min said:

I woke Up the First Thing I saw were 2 LMH update and Its my Bday Today. Haha For the Unexpected Suprise. 

Thank you LMH 

Happy Birthday @madmad min Hope you have had a lovely day :foryou:

10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Lee Min Ho badge is officially OUT OF STOCK!!

Soompi knows LMH makes them rich...

Oh no, I have missed it and the go fund me badge party too . :cries: Will it be restocked again?

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Are people interested in doing a watch party?

I know everyone is doing their own re-watch thing, but do we want to organize something?

As for me, I'm always watching something LMH.

On this thread from July 2017 - March 2020, we re-watched BOF, PT, CH, Faith, Heirs, GB, BH, LOTBS, DMZ, and Mackerel Run.

We could choose something and watch again together with a schedule (so we can spaz together).

I just finished my Secret Campus re-watch. 

I could see the beginnings of Gu Jun-pyo in LMH's character Doo-hyun.

918f776f2cdc808d2503a85b7f6da1bf6da769dd

b12f508548ef8b38ccc0029b84a96edca29c0467

ba9c56eda99b99f2dcac6b7ebb5f58c571f01034

I'm watching the movie Our School's ET next.

I've also started watching all of Namgoong Min (thanks to @Edgar Pordwed's suggestion).

And I'm finally watching Chuno (@Heretorant), which has been on my list forever.

But, I totally have room for another LMH show.  :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

@msdot Wow, just wow on the Faith write up. I just finished reading one chapter and it was AWESOME! I like how you have described Choi Young to perfection. I am looking forward to reading the rest of them. 

Also, I watched a couple of episodes of Mackeral Run, and Lee Byung Joon who plays Jo IL Shin in Faith is the  terrible Teacher here. As for LMH in this,  I can see already that the boy is going to grow up heart-breakingly handsome despite the terrible hair. ^_^

• Like 11
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I woke Up the First Thing I saw were 2 LMH update and Its my Bday Today. Haha For the Unexpected Suprise. 

Happyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Minoz @madmad min!!  :rickroll::elated:

You got gift from LMH!! :approves: 

Open your Birthday gift below!!  :) 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hello chinggus !!
Unlurking just to say hello to all MInoz active in this thread. Gumawo for keeping this thread alive and mianhe for not posting regularly to participate in all your discussions. I do lurk and react when i can to your posts.

i also participated in the current poll and IMHO, no other bromance will beat YS and Adjussi of City Hunter !!  I think they have the best relationship. I mean who can forget the time when Adjussi was lying in the hospital bed and our YS was screaming and in tears, worried that  Adjussi may die ? Also my fave part was when the two had a "lovers quarrel' because Adjussi went too far with his online shopping.  LOL.  I think they had the best and most memorable bromance scenes in this drama.

:fullofhearts:

City-Hunter_-Subway.jpg

City-Hunter_Ajussi.gif

And if I could have a 2nd vote, I would choose the new F4  ... their bromance is just too adorable.

So am keeping myself preoccupied while waiting for news on our boy's next project by rewatching Faith and TKEM -- at the same time !  

Hope everyone is well. Stay safe and healthy.   

Annyeong ! !    

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@msdot Wow, just wow on the Faith write up. I just finished reading one chapter and it was AWESOME! I like how you have described Choi Young to perfection. I am looking forward to reading the rest of them. 

Thanks so much for your kind words! It's great hear that others like it. I've never tried to write anything like this before; all my writing was business-related. But I was so taken with Faith I had all this energy about it!  If you feel like it, please leave a comment on the site where I've posted it to encourage others. Thanks again, @Aleumdaun! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

@madmad min HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO I hope it’s the loveliest day ever

I made it to ep 3 of IONTBO and got bored.  The show is great, but I was reminded of LG awkwardly third wheeling in ep 3.  And then I had to stop cus I miss LG.

Ep 4 tho...”come with me, to my world”.

LG’a lines were cheesier than the state of Wisconsin, but LMH somehow made it work.  Siiiigh.  Might have to do a TKEM rewatch again. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Hello chinggus !!
Unlurking just to say hello to all MInoz active in this thread. Gumawo for keeping this thread alive and mianhe for not posting regularly to participate in all your discussions. I do lurk and react when i can to your posts.

i also participated in the current poll and IMHO, no other bromance will beat YS and Adjussi of City Hunter !!  I think they have the best relationship. I mean who can forget the time when Adjussi was lying in the hospital bed and our YS was screaming and in tears, worried that  Adjussi may die ? Also my fave part was when the two had a "lovers quarrel' because Adjussi went too far with his online shopping.  LOL.  I think they had the best and most memorable bromance scenes in this drama.

Spoiler

Spoiler

And if I could have a 2nd vote, I would choose the new F4  ... their bromance is just too adorable.

So am keeping myself preoccupied while waiting for news on our boy's next project by rewatching Faith and TKEM -- at the same time !  

Annyeong ! !    

@Kris Silva Thank-you for bringing this up. I enjoined their bromance as well. CITY HUNTER  will be my next rewatch after FAITH.

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Happyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Minoz @madmad min

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Happy Bday @madmad min and hope @Nikaa94 GIF makes your day more fulfill.

:hooray2:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote photos, thanks
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Good Morning Chingus' :heart:

38203475-happy-friday-on-paper-and-green

@madmad min happy belated birthday from LMH, hope you enjoy the gift :D

Spoiler

d0e4f73fe4eef8f9d1b1736a1b9ad2cc.jpg

@Kris Silva yes, if  we could have a second vote, LYS and Ahjussi Sik Joong is my choice too.

Their bromance is cute & adorable esp when Ahjussi run away from home and landed in Nana home having "bromance" quarrel. :joy:

@leeminhosny chingu...not every minoz can own a LMH badge, it takes effort & patience.

At least I can be proud of myself as LEE MIN HO die hard fans by owing a LMH badge is like having him next to me 24/7 :loolz:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Are people interested in doing a watch party?

I know everyone is doing their own re-watch thing, but do we want to organize something?

As for me, I'm always watching something LMH.

On this thread from July 2017 - March 2020, we re-watched BOF, PT, CH, Faith, Heirs, GB, BH, LOTBS, DMZ, and Mackerel Run.

We could choose something and watch again together with a schedule (so we can spaz together).

I just finished my Secret Campus re-watch. 

I could see the beginnings of Gu Jun-pyo in LMH's character Doo-hyun.

I'm watching the movie Our School's ET next.

I've also started watching all of Namgoong Min (thanks to @Edgar Pordwed's suggestion).

And I'm finally watching Chuno (@Heretorant), which has been on my list forever.

But, I totally have room for another LMH show.  :wub:

@CarolynH was going to do watch party on his serial CFs,  and the Good Day series.  Were you thinking of his dramas that we have already watched and if so, which one?  We were also thinking of Get Up but have no idea where to find it.

6 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Hello chinggus !!

:fullofhearts:

Annyeong ! !    

My choice was LYS and Ahjussi as well  :mrgreen:. Really strong bromance. 

Happy Birthday @madmad min

If anyone needs a LMH badge, I have 500 points left that I can donate.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Happy Birthday @madmad min!  I got you the game over kiss!

cr:ankita ghosh

Hey, an idea for another poll--best kiss!

You guys are so great, helping others to buy LMH badges!  LMH was so happy he posted in IG!  Keep posting and reacting @Aleumdaun.  When the badges are back in stock, we'll get you one!

@1ouise:  I'd be interested in watching Get Up.  Where would we watch it?

@Kris Silva:  Gee now that I look at the photos of LYS and adjussi, I want to watch CH.  They were a cute couple, weren't they?  An added plus, watching those useless legs in action:poledance:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

On 7/15/2020 at 8:28 AM, Aleumdaun said:

I liked all of KIm Tan's outfits. The sweaters, the T-shirts, his shirts, pants, jackets( @CarolynH even the silver/gold one too :)) and shoes too. @Nikaa94 The suit he wears in the almond orchard scene in California is my favorite. 

Cr. to the owner for the pic.

The only outfit that I didn't like was the suit in the last episode, that said no one else apart from LMH could have pulled that one off. 

Cr. to the owner for the pic above

I like Kim Tan's  outfits when he was in the US

• Like 5
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Happy Birthday @madmad min!  I got you the game over kiss!

cr:ankita ghosh

Hey, an idea for another poll--best kiss!

You guys are so great, helping others to buy LMH badges!  LMH was so happy he posted in IG!  Keep posting and reacting @Aleumdaun.  When the badges are back in stock, we'll get you one!

@1ouise:  I'd be interested in watching Get Up.  Where would we watch it?

@Kris Silva:  Gee now that I look at the photos of LYS and adjussi, I want to watch CH.  They were a cute couple, weren't they?  An added plus, watching those useless legs in action:poledance:

OMG!!! Carolyyyyyyyyy!! Lets have kiss poll soon please!! :criesariver:

@Aleumdaun  you don't have LMH badge??? :smooches2::Ohboy3:

Noooooooo!!!!:criesariver:

@AleumdaunWe will get you one!!! Even if you don't have enough points by then, we will donate many points. Don't worry!! :piggydance:

I thought New F4 (LMH, JIW, WDH, KB) would win the best romance, Minozaaaaa why not vote? :criesariver:

edit: Caroly, i deleted the video in your post, i don't remember if it is okay to quote video or not :D sorry for cutting that :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

I like Kim Tan's  outfits when he was in the US

I know you really mean the wetsuit:naughty:  I don't remember any other outfits other than that wetsuit--seriously!

I hope everyone voted in the bromance poll..  looks like the winner is LG and JY!  

Next week, OST poll.  You'll be able to pick 3!  I tried to have at least 1 OST per drama (starting from BOF).  There are so many, so you probably will need to post if your favorite isn't part of the poll.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2