Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

44 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You can purchase by going to the members shop. There are two lmh badge available for purchase. I can only see 1 at the moment.

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/50-lee-min-ho-season-1/

But I know there’s one of GJP eating ramen out there. I just can’t seem to locate it.

thanks. but errrm...there are 2 options to select when you click 'buy', do you choose buy & use, OR buy & store...?...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

If i'm not mistaken, I remember reading in the TKEM thread before it airs. It was the announcement how Aston martin will make an appearance in the drama, due to, they are trying to get into SK market.

So maybe, it is an Aston martin CF. 

Not 100% sure tho.

I know Aston Martin for two things 

It’s Edward Cullen’s car (literally cringing at myself) 

I almost got hit by one in Shanghai and that’s how I found out in China, the driver can sue you for damaging their luxury car hahaha

Am now picturing LMH as a sparkly vampire 

• LOL 10

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I know Aston Martin for two things 

It’s Edward Cullen’s car (literally cringing at myself) 

Can i tell you a secret? My best friend and I would always watched each Twilight Movie on the premier night, in theater :joy:

We've all survived twilight.

• LOL 6

If it is an Aston Martin CF, then it'd be an up up up UPGRADE from brands like Toyota and Hyundai!

Plus handsome Minho driving Aston Martin... oh my. 

:gangnamstyle:

But I kinda want a good story CF like Toyota's. 

@scrawford Aston Martin lost $$ due to COVID, 500 jobs were lost, maybe that's why the PPL. 

If it is an Aston Marton CF...

:evilelmo:

Soompi grant me 10,000 points so I can build Christmas Tree filled with badges.

Angel @Nikaa94 I'll make sure to go back to your posts later & give you lotsa points, for being a Promiz Minoz. :D 

EDIT: Bahhahahaha, I was reluctant to say Edward Cullen drove it. Thank you for coming out of the closet first. Midnight Sun novel is coming out!!! I cringed at part 2... the girls fawning at Josh (?) topless and saying YES to Edward's proposal OUT LOUD in the cinema... imma is EMBARRASSED for them...

:facepalm:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, SophieH said:

thanks. but errrm...there are 2 options to select when you click 'buy', do you choose buy & use, OR buy & store...?...

Buy and Use is the choice to go with if you want lmh to show up next to your display. Right, everyone? Help a friend out here, I’m on mobile and can’t tell :lol:

Sorry @SophieH, please accept my halfass answer lol.

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Can i tell you a secret? My best friend and I would always watch each Twilight Movie on the premier night. :joy:

Why are you so embarrassingly me? :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Can i tell you a secret? My best friend and I would always watched each Twilight Movie on the premier night, in theater :joy:

We got hit super hard, it was sophomore/junior year and we were in theatre, and about 100 miles from Forks.  Every weekend, there would be a group of girls wobbling their cars that they could barely drive to Forks to take pictures with the sign and Bella's truck.

Then it was just...over. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

Soompi gives me 10,000 points so I can build Christmas Tree filled with badges.

I read you can get 10,000 points if you participate in the Add Subtract game and win. I was contemplating on purchasing a ticket but in hindsight, seeing the Add teaming losing big time, I’m glad I didn’t lol. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Why are you so embarrassingly me? :lol:

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

We got hit super hard, it was sophomore/junior year and we were in theatre, and about 100 miles from Forks.  Every weekend, there would be a group of girls wobbling their cars that they could barely drive to Forks to take pictures with the sign and Bella's truck.

Then it was just...over. 

Do ya'll remember when Bella's Green dress were all over Hot Topic :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just now, scrawford said:

I have a collection of trash that I pick up from comic cons and various stores like Hot Topic...when I was in Korea, there was garbage EVERYWHERE for sale, socks with BTS, cups, pillows, all sorts of random stuff.  

Luckily LMH was in the military and my other men weren’t doing anything interesting so I only left with some BTS stickers for a friend. 

I bought a tomato plant a few months ago because of Captain Ri and Seri.  Forgot to water it.  Thank goodness I can’t afford any of the PPL for TKEM except kimchi and chickens. I have like, zero creative talent and can’t do videos or fanfic so I channel my kdrama energy into buying garbage. Which I then shove into a box. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Buy and Use is the choice to go with if you want lmh to show up next to your display. Right, everyone? Help a friend out here, I’m on mobile and can’t tell :lol:

Sorry @SophieH, please accept my halfass answer lol.

got it ! thank you @Heretorant

@scrawford thanks for your points i just got my badge. hope you get yours soon only 2 more left, pali pali. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I read you can get 10,000 points if you participate in the Add Subtract game and win. I was contemplating on purchasing a ticket but in hindsight, seeing the Add teaming losing big time, I’m glad I didn’t lol. 

I thought about it too, but luckily I didn't because the time scheduled is not suitable for my time zone. Team Sub is scary LMAO!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

So i bought the badge and i "buy and Store" where could i found my badge?

Question: Why would you buy and store? :lol:

@mademoisellesia can probably help with where you can find it. 

12 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ummm... if I was the same me 10 years ago, I’ll be walking around wearing a shirt that says “Team Lee Min Ho.” Thank goodness I got less cringey with age :loolz:

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Would you wear a face of LMH on you, @Heretorant???

Many Nth years ago, it was a trend to wear printed image of stars on a t-shirt.

Thank goodness I didn’t watch BOF when it aired while I was in high school. Absolutely, without a doubt, I would have walked around wearing lmh’s face on me and I may have not passed high school if I take into account the time I would have wasted here on soompi :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Thank goodness I didn’t watch BOF when it aired while I was in high school. Absolutely, without a doubt, I would have walked around wearing lmh’s face on me and I may have not passed high school if I take into account the time I would have wasted here on soompi :lol:

Would you wear it now? 

@Nikaa94 Would you? :D 

• LOL 3